dear r2games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dear r2games

Sir , i have just 1 request.. Please if you are giving out any promotion or bonus recharges that involve recharging of balens , please inform us as early as you can.. Or make a schedule every month in giving promotion so we can save and prepare for that promotion and bonus recharges.. Like in month of April.. Give us the exact day you will give promotion in that month.. Just like you are doing on the Event for the whole month.. You are posting schedule and mechanics of that Event on forum. Please do it in promotion and recharge bonus too.. Most of the times , promotion and recharges is not announced formally and giving it on the spot with limited time.. And its is very sad if we already spend our balens.. =(

Last minute thing means they get us to buy more balens though so I don't see this happening.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
      Last minute thing means they get us to buy more balens though so I don't see this happening.
      what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
        what do you mean?
        He means it's better for R2Games if they don't post in advance. Let me give you an example:

Suppose the recharge bonus package is on 15th March 2012. Nobody knows about it, so players recharge anytime they want, right?
        Let's say I'm out of balens on 13th March, and I decide to recharge it. Then on 15th March, the recharge package shows up and I'm sooooooo tempted, so I recharge again!

In this way, R2Games make twice the amount of money they would.

If they announced it earlier, players would simply wait and hold on. That way, they make less money.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          He means it's better for R2Games if they don't post in advance. Let me give you an example:

Suppose the recharge bonus package is on 15th March 2012. Nobody knows about it, so players recharge anytime they want, right?
          Let's say I'm out of balens on 13th March, and I decide to recharge it. Then on 15th March, the recharge package shows up and I'm sooooooo tempted, so I recharge again!

In this way, R2Games make twice the amount of money they would.

If they announced it earlier, players would simply wait and hold on. That way, they make less money.
          They should be more considerate now.. I understand , it business.. But for now they earn big money so fast and it makes them blind on some other things , its "consideration.." But everything here in server have limit.. They could not just spend and spend and spend.. They earn a lot , but they did not notice many are quitting because of that attitude.. The Pay to Win rules.. Im just concern in r2games.. I played a lot of Multiplayer games.. At 1st, they earn big.. But as time goes by , many are quitting and player are exploiting hacks that makes the games down and closed.. I love wartune. even though price of items is too high , but we can accept it.. We don't need r2games to make the item in shop low , we just need to know exact schedule of promotion and bonus recharge every month.. In that case , player and r2games is helping each other.. Simple as that.. I hope r2games will realize this.. Stay strong r2games and hope this games will last forever..

Comment

Mimi, I think the business model here is "grab what money you can as quickly as possible" as opposed to a traditional business where you might have an eye on longer-term profits.
            Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

dear r2 just put legend 60 stone and lvl 5 crystaloid pack on sale please

Comment

Originally posted by Circe21 View Post
                dear r2 just put legend 60 stone and lvl 5 crystaloid pack on sale please
                Though off-topic, you just may get your wish.

Comment

Working...
                X