Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 you better take out Archers either Knights class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats just sad
    I am sorry to hear ur predicament
    I will take back what i have type if i could

Comment

Now you see why these nerfs might be my final nail

(I do have a mage on another server which I'm enjoying still, ofc I can't renew VIP there either, payment was sent a week ago too)

I'm finding new troops much more use as a mage
      Last edited by PunkPetal; 04-03-2013, 01:53 AM.
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Hang in there
        there is always hope

I wont ask u to send tickets though
        Those are pointless and useless and most likely u already tried

but for now we the players cant help u much

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          You do? hmmm?

Unable to recharge for 3 weeks because one of the payment companies decided I was fraudulent for spending too quick

Now I have an expired VIP9 knight (which I sent a direct paypal payment to R2s paypal email address a week ago to prevent) because I can no longer use Playspan

Of course I'm skipping the weeks of emails where I couldn't actually discover what the issue was
          You can always make payment directly to R2Games, without going through PlaySpan.
          This will encounter no problems in payment.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Man can find alot of bettre PVE game, but is true mage is too strong am are lvl 64 archer and need so many attacks for kill the new troops before man can start dps knight or mage, and mage have for many aoe skills.

So one vs one pvp is very hard vs mage, but this can you solved but get alot higre damges.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Yeah, I've bled the ears of my poor guild

Knights are a whiny class and I'm the chief whiner methinks

since new patch I dropped 10 places on WB doing exactly same thing, and BG I can't really compete on now.

Before I would stun, then w/w then finish the troops while my angels healed me.

Now I can't maintain hp, I could go shield tree, but doing that would mean ard 3 kills per BG (which is laughable since knights supposed to shine in PvP)

Also I could totally change my build to Critical knight and hope to get more gold from WB, but srsly (as a guildie said) doesn't that just make me a rubbish archer?

Knights struggle to get Temple runs (unless you're willing to glue yourself to your PC all day) as the 2 mage 2 archer combo is preferred, and even when ppl will take knights there are so many 65+ knights compared to other classes competition for places is intense.

The thing that annoys me most is that I didn't realise what a useless class it was earlier, before I became VIP9
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                You can always make payment directly to R2Games, without going through PlaySpan.
                This will encounter no problems in payment.
                Yeeeees, now didn't I just say I paid for VIP a week ago direct to R2 paypal and still don't have it?

Here was their response yesterday:

First off, let us sincerely apologize to you for the delay in getting your reported issue resolved. It is not our intention to cause you any more inconveniences. Due to unforeseen circumstances, unfortunately we have yet to be able to resolve the reported issue. We truly understand your frustration, anger and total dismay at why R2 cannot resolve you issue as soon as you report the problem. There are procedures that we as GM’s are to adhere to when responding to your ticket. Although we would love to be able to solve every ticket instantaneously, that is not possible. There are matters that must be assigned to certain departments, which must be investigated such as Billing matters, technical issues, behavior issues; etc. We at this time ask for you continued patience and understanding. I know it may be a bit difficult to do so, but we want to assure you we will get this matter resolved for you. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.
                The R2Games Team
                Last edited by PunkPetal; 04-03-2013, 02:04 AM.
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

PP, never give up; never surrender.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    PP, never give up; never surrender.
                    If you can't beat them join them, I started a mage on another server
                    Blizzarea
                    S147
                    Epic

Comment

wow you whiney knights out there im lvl 72 knights 61k+ br i have 0 problems in bg yes i die but im usually walking out of bg with 600-1k honor every bg yes we kngihts got shafted in alot of way wb and stuff but if you know what ur doing knights are still pwnage you guys are clearly garbage have no idea how to build a class cuss knights do not suck wow ppl whine so damn much

BarbVillage
                      Level 72
                      61k+ BR
                      Honor Rank Imperial Commander
                      btw still on pvp set u whiners so u clearly have no idea what ur doing so build ur class properly!!
                      Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-07-2013, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Full of whining.

Take out the mages and knights class; they have not been able to be top 10 in WB for a few months now.
                        Mages are consistently in top 10 even against fully buffed archers.

Comment

If you can't beat them join them, I started a mage on another server
                          S5?

why not just set up an alt mage on the same server?
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            S5?

why not just set up an alt mage on the same server?
                            Nah, I went to a fresh server, I wanted all the bonuses you get at the start which I missed on S1
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

Comment

Nah, I went to a fresh server, I wanted all the bonuses you get at the start which I missed on S1
                              European timezone?

please please please say it is... I wanna kick your butt in BG/3v3...

Edit: I mean shower you with huggles and fire... er I mean chocolate?
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Yeah, euro-time, and I'm trying to avoid you
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

Comment

Working...
                                X