Clear All

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Yeah, euro-time
    yays! ^_^

and I'm trying to avoid you
    Why!? wut I do? O:]
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      yays! ^_^

Why!? wut I do? O:]
      Everyone knows you're the haxxor with the ridiculous BR *giggles*
      Blizzarea
      S147
      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

it supposes to PVP is the thing for knights but we suck so much at this game lol

Comment

Everyone knows you're the haxxor with the ridiculous BR *giggles*
          I saw him get defeated in 1 v 1 without dryads on either ;o
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
            That jus means he met a better haxxor
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

Comment

That jus means he met a better haxxor
              Too bad he and I weren't on the same server, I'd cream his butt with melted chocolate and apply good amount of medicine to whip him again. D:

Well, if he'd leveled pass 40 when I did though. <_<
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                Too bad he and I weren't on the same server, I'd cream his butt with melted chocolate and apply good amount of medicine to whip him again. D:

Now, that jus sounds kinky, hes gonna be asking devs to swap server now
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

Comment

Creaming him is MY job! >:[

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                    There are to my current knowledge two people who can beat me when I have a moderate HP total.

If Creamy catches me on about 75% or less hp, while being 100% healthy then she can take me.

The other is chap call MadArch: a ~38k base BR archer. He can take me out I think - but he buffs so I can't be too certain. I know we hurt each other a lot when we clash. walking dead pretty much...

There are a couple of others who can dent me to about the tune of about 30% damage.

At level 40 I had a 20k BR. I wasn't too shabby. How do I compare to you at level 40?
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i cant emphasis this enough but knights get stronger late game and that saying i dont mean lvl 70+ no that saying i mean necropolis 15+ or in other words around the 100k br + even at 70k br there are knights most peeps cant beat in game to name a few look at "jut" or "ragefistcuff" and yeah those are big cashers but a non casher can reach that lvl to only takes a year to get from now and extreme dedication. (The story from china servers is that for necro 15+ knights are the classes beating it easier then archers mages)

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                        i cant emphasis this enough but knights get stronger late game and that saying i dont mean lvl 70+ no that saying i mean necropolis 15+ or in other words around the 100k br + even at 70k br there are knights most peeps cant beat in game to name a few look at "jut" or "ragefistcuff" and yeah those are big cashers but a non casher can reach that lvl to only takes a year to get from now and extreme dedication. (The story from china servers is that for necro 15+ knights are the classes beating it easier then archers mages)
                        I still think as a class knights have to balen more than an archer or mage to reach same rewards/BR etc, and if this is true then that is an imbalance
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Full of whining.

Take out the mages and knights class; they have not been able to be top 10 in WB for a few months now.
                          Im guessing either you dont play this game seriously or are a heavy casher(dont need to play seriously, just cash ur way to the top) coz anyone other than those two would feel the same as this guy is saying.... not so much in GA but in BG mages are definitely the toughest class as they have become completely unbeatable after the troops have come out.... anyone who disagrees is either a heavy casher or <50 player...
                          Now in BG same level mages can beat up knights and archers very easily....... u speak about WB but lemme tell u this... Being bad in PvE doesnt hurt people so much than sucking hard against a same power mage....

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                            Im guessing either you dont play this game seriously or are a heavy casher(dont need to play seriously, just cash ur way to the top) coz anyone other than those two would feel the same as this guy is saying.... not so much in GA but in BG mages are definitely the toughest class as they have become completely unbeatable after the troops have come out.... anyone who disagrees is either a heavy casher or <50 player...
                            Now in BG same level mages can beat up knights and archers very easily....... u speak about WB but lemme tell u this... Being bad in PvE doesnt hurt people so much than sucking hard against a same power mage....
                            it takes loads of efforts for sure but if you take the time and build youre knight wright youll win, pure theorie against players as a knight you can get like 70% dmg reduction (20from medal 30 from astral 7 from skills 12-13 from talents) if you then go high hp and high block well every class will have a hard time beating you. on top of that if you rly want to go full tankie theres the deliverance talent wich can decrease dmg taken even more add in a reflect astral and reflect talent on block hell peeps will kill themself

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
                              it takes loads of efforts for sure but if you take the time and build youre knight wright youll win, pure theorie against players as a knight you can get like 70% dmg reduction (20from medal 30 from astral 7 from skills 12-13 from talents) if you then go high hp and high block well every class will have a hard time beating you. on top of that if you rly want to go full tankie theres the deliverance talent wich can decrease dmg taken even more add in a reflect astral and reflect talent on block hell peeps will kill themself
                              and in full tank mode you're getting your gold and daru where?
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

Comment

if you take into account the things i mentioned there you go with hp block atk and either one of pdef mdef gems on gear, and you go with endurance, patk, power, block and armor stats on gear then you have A dmg and B tankie tankie spec wihtout having to have loads of deff stats but like i said theorie

Comment

Working...
                                X