X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R28901959
    started a topic R2 you better take out Archers either Knights class

R2 you better take out Archers either Knights class

Cause this game totally suck now after the new troops come out . There's no way to deal with Mages . They r just too Op with their AoE they bullied people in BG in GA. So ask yourself a question Knights and Archers out there. Would u still play this ridiculous game?
    Last edited by R28901959; 04-03-2013, 02:59 AM.

• R27888585
    replied
    R2Games doesn't know what customer support is all they do is blame you and your equipment rather than fix any issue you may have...unfortunately they are not alone many online companies do this. The only way to resolve it is stop spending money until they learn the value of the customer.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I'll rephrase for clarity - I had a 20k BR at lvl 39 and 95%.

At 40 I jumped to about 23k - horse and fresh gear. I think it would be very close!
    Then I would win at that as for skill spamming goes.

And I got the horse at level 47.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I had 23.5k BR when I got to level 40, but that's with the PvE set level 40 that I bought through the Crystaloids pack. So I'd say I can beat you without losing much HP, but not because I'm entirely stronger in terms of power.
    I'll rephrase for clarity - I had a 20k BR at lvl 39 and 95%.

At 40 I jumped to about 23k - horse and fresh gear. I think it would be very close!

Leave a comment:

• efi4100
    replied
    Originally posted by killadean View Post
    wow you whiney knights out there im lvl 72 knights 61k+ br i have 0 problems in bg yes i die but im usually walking out of bg with 600-1k honor every bg yes we kngihts got shafted in alot of way wb and stuff but if you know what ur doing knights are still pwnage you guys are clearly garbage have no idea how to build a class cuss knights do not suck wow ppl whine so damn much

BarbVillage
    Level 72
    61k+ BR
    Honor Rank Imperial Commander
    btw still on pvp set u whiners so u clearly have no idea what ur doing so stop bching about knights sucking and build ur class properly!!
    i see barb has started spreading his smurfiness outside of the bg walls.Much love from hellscream hahaha
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-07-2013, 07:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R23221469
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    Creaming him is MY job! >:[
    I <3 u creamy!!!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    At level 40 I had a 20k BR. I wasn't too shabby. How do I compare to you at level 40?
    I had 23.5k BR when I got to level 40, but that's with the PvE set level 40 that I bought through the Crystaloids pack. So I'd say I can beat you without losing much HP, but not because I'm entirely stronger in terms of power.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Technically, you can attain five 10-stars without balens. Just refine all the way....
    Nt if you're getting specific stats like he says...

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    errrrm, no, refining and locking in stats costs mucho balens, no work involved
    Technically, you can attain five 10-stars without balens. Just refine all the way....

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
    yep or loads and loads and loads of work
    errrrm, no, refining and locking in stats costs mucho balens, no work involved

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    I f you're refining like that that costs balens ^^
    yep or loads and loads and loads of work

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    if you take into account the things i mentioned there you go with hp block atk and either one of pdef mdef gems on gear, and you go with endurance, patk, power, block and armor stats on gear then you have A dmg and B tankie tankie spec wihtout having to have loads of deff stats
    I f you're refining like that that costs balens ^^

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    and in full tank mode you're getting your gold and daru where?
    I get mine from Kobo...

Leave a comment:

• bladewarior
    replied
    if you take into account the things i mentioned there you go with hp block atk and either one of pdef mdef gems on gear, and you go with endurance, patk, power, block and armor stats on gear then you have A dmg and B tankie tankie spec wihtout having to have loads of deff stats but like i said theorie

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    it takes loads of efforts for sure but if you take the time and build youre knight wright youll win, pure theorie against players as a knight you can get like 70% dmg reduction (20from medal 30 from astral 7 from skills 12-13 from talents) if you then go high hp and high block well every class will have a hard time beating you. on top of that if you rly want to go full tankie theres the deliverance talent wich can decrease dmg taken even more add in a reflect astral and reflect talent on block hell peeps will kill themself
    and in full tank mode you're getting your gold and daru where?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X