Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

disrespect with people! Server time changed!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disrespect with people! Server time changed!!!

Thats such a disrespect with players. I choose my server time to feet my time in real life. Wb is just few min before i start at work, Guild war is just few min i done my work in office. But now they moved all! 1th wb is at 7am to me! the time i was get myself ready to work, Guild War is 4 pm, time i am still working!

if this is for good, i am done here!

This game has no respect with players! Time to rage quit!

My server Worg Lair

See you and have fun.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I am sorry soratax, but it was a case of respect you or respect the rest of the world, the change in times zones, the need to resync the servers ( sorta ) and while the players may pay the bills, the rest of the world makes the rules....
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
        I am sorry soratax, but it was a case of respect you or respect the rest of the world, the change in times zones, the need to resync the servers ( sorta ) and while the players may pay the bills, the rest of the world makes the rules....
        Ok, but what you don´t get it is that in a Europe server, almost 50% people are not from Europe, Almost there is no server for south people, and its not a respect to the rest of the world, its a disrespect to half of them

Comment

Working...
        X