Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 10 astral - how does it work

im curious..

1) if you have a level 10 astral and you synthesise another astral to it, does its exp value increase?

2) if you have a level 8 orange astral and you attempt to synthesise a blue astral to level 10 straight away, does the extra exp from the orange astral gets wasted?

wow nobody knows this?

Comment

The only question is if astral XP is capped or not as the answer of #2 is based on the answer of #1.

Comment

synthed lvl 8 into a green got title then synthed back it was still lvl 8

Comment

Originally posted by agiletick View Post
          synthed lvl 8 into a green got title then synthed back it was still lvl 8
          thats cool, thnx for the answer.

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          The only question is if astral XP is capped or not as the answer of #2 is based on the answer of #1.
          not exactly.. as u can see, there is subtle difference. you may not go beyond the cap exp once you reach lv 10 astral. but if you sync a lower grade astral to 10 instantly, the surplus exp is still saved up, going beyond its cap.

Comment

so if i was t makea green astral a lv10 i could get that title?

Comment

Originally posted by R26702301 View Post
              so if i was t makea green astral a lv10 i could get that title?
              yes just tried. you get the title that way. but i will have to see if the title goes away the next day after the green lv 10 astral is gone. my guess is that without having a lv 10 astral anymore, the title would go away.

Comment

I did not get your second question... but i will answer what i understood... only that much exp would be used which is sufficient to level up a blue astral to level 10 and the rest of the exp will we wasted..
                As per the 1st question.. the max for astrals is level 10 and for red astrals its 12

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  I did not get your second question... but i will answer what i understood... only that much exp would be used which is sufficient to level up a blue astral to level 10 and the rest of the exp will we wasted..
                  As per the 1st question.. the max for astrals is level 10 and for red astrals its 12
                  don't worry agiletick got my 2nd question answered. As for 1st question, wasnt asking what is the max level of astrals. but i found the answer anyway

Comment

after reset title remains even thow astrals is gone now

Comment

Originally posted by agiletick View Post
                      after reset title remains even thow astrals is gone now
                      yea i just noticed that too.. looks like a free title for us

Comment

how much exp does it take to get the green to level 10?

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                          not exactly.. as u can see, there is subtle difference. you may not go beyond the cap exp once you reach lv 10 astral. but if you sync a lower grade astral to 10 instantly, the surplus exp is still saved up, going beyond its cap.
                          It is. You're pushing XP past cap... whether it's "stored" or not.

Comment

Working...
                          X