Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Need help? Found a bug? For faster assistance, join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

level 10 astral - how does it work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shynnblu
    started a topic level 10 astral - how does it work

level 10 astral - how does it work

im curious..

1) if you have a level 10 astral and you synthesise another astral to it, does its exp value increase?

2) if you have a level 8 orange astral and you attempt to synthesise a blue astral to level 10 straight away, does the extra exp from the orange astral gets wasted?

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
    not exactly.. as u can see, there is subtle difference. you may not go beyond the cap exp once you reach lv 10 astral. but if you sync a lower grade astral to 10 instantly, the surplus exp is still saved up, going beyond its cap.
    It is. You're pushing XP past cap... whether it's "stored" or not.

Leave a comment:

• janecarro
    replied
    how much exp does it take to get the green to level 10?

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    Originally posted by agiletick View Post
    after reset title remains even thow astrals is gone now
    yea i just noticed that too.. looks like a free title for us

Leave a comment:

• agiletick
    replied
    after reset title remains even thow astrals is gone now

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    I did not get your second question... but i will answer what i understood... only that much exp would be used which is sufficient to level up a blue astral to level 10 and the rest of the exp will we wasted..
    As per the 1st question.. the max for astrals is level 10 and for red astrals its 12
    don't worry agiletick got my 2nd question answered. As for 1st question, wasnt asking what is the max level of astrals. but i found the answer anyway

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    I did not get your second question... but i will answer what i understood... only that much exp would be used which is sufficient to level up a blue astral to level 10 and the rest of the exp will we wasted..
    As per the 1st question.. the max for astrals is level 10 and for red astrals its 12

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    Originally posted by R26702301 View Post
    so if i was t makea green astral a lv10 i could get that title?
    yes just tried. you get the title that way. but i will have to see if the title goes away the next day after the green lv 10 astral is gone. my guess is that without having a lv 10 astral anymore, the title would go away.

Leave a comment:

• R26702301
    replied
    so if i was t makea green astral a lv10 i could get that title?

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    Originally posted by agiletick View Post
    synthed lvl 8 into a green got title then synthed back it was still lvl 8
    thats cool, thnx for the answer.

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    The only question is if astral XP is capped or not as the answer of #2 is based on the answer of #1.
    not exactly.. as u can see, there is subtle difference. you may not go beyond the cap exp once you reach lv 10 astral. but if you sync a lower grade astral to 10 instantly, the surplus exp is still saved up, going beyond its cap.

Leave a comment:

• agiletick
    replied
    synthed lvl 8 into a green got title then synthed back it was still lvl 8

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    The only question is if astral XP is capped or not as the answer of #2 is based on the answer of #1.

Leave a comment:

• shynnblu
    replied
    wow nobody knows this?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X