Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

kyanite

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kyanite

I think most 60+ players, especially if they have spend time lvl'ing their talents, have maxed out all their important academy techs. Right now I find myself spending a days' worth of kyanite incoming into upgrading the mdef of my troops by 4. 4 mdef means nothing at all, even less now that we have lvl50 troops.

So on this moment its a rather redundant resource and I'm wondering if in any future patches kyanite will be given a new use or if academy upgrades will be buffed?. Does anyone know? Or does it remain useless forever? ^^

Er, I'm still catching up with my Kyanite and I'm 66 =/ Though I haven't worked on talents since 59. I'm sure once I get back to it I'll be able to spend days at one level and upgrade everything.

Comment

Not to be mean or anything but have u heard of accumulated effect? 4 points may not seem like much, but they do add up. For my troops I have all of the academy skills maxed out for them (lvl 68) and after new troop updates I have found my lvl 58 troops are better then the troops of some players that have troops lvl 60+. And yes they were the same type of troops: templers vs. templers.

Comment

Oh god lets not buff troops! Im a knight and Im having a rough time with mages as it is!
        Class: Knight
        Level: 6x

"I am not a rabbit"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyresome View Post
          Oh god lets not buff troops! Im a knight and Im having a rough time with mages as it is!
          They need more pdef!

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Er, I'm still catching up with my Kyanite and I'm 66 =/ Though I haven't worked on talents since 59. I'm sure once I get back to it I'll be able to spend days at one level and upgrade everything.
            most people were lucky enough to get 500k/1m kyanite many times through the event, a lot of others including myself were not, so we are lacking academy

Comment

Stockpile your kyanite for a future 'perk'.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                are you speculating about future perks or do you know there will be?

Comment

is 3mil enough?
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by capkop View Post
                    are you speculating about future perks or do you know there will be?
                    When do I speculate?

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    is 3mil enough?
                    Oh yes.

Comment

When do I speculate?
                      well you say stockpile it up for future 'perk'. So I wanted to know if you know there will be a future perk or expect there to be one, or perhaps just made a random statement? ^^

Comment

How soon are we talking? Do we save the kyanite instead of using it now?

Comment

Working...
                        X