X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capkop
    started a topic kyanite

kyanite

I think most 60+ players, especially if they have spend time lvl'ing their talents, have maxed out all their important academy techs. Right now I find myself spending a days' worth of kyanite incoming into upgrading the mdef of my troops by 4. 4 mdef means nothing at all, even less now that we have lvl50 troops.

So on this moment its a rather redundant resource and I'm wondering if in any future patches kyanite will be given a new use or if academy upgrades will be buffed?. Does anyone know? Or does it remain useless forever? ^^

• R29998503
    replied
    How soon are we talking? Do we save the kyanite instead of using it now?

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
    When do I speculate?
    well you say stockpile it up for future 'perk'. So I wanted to know if you know there will be a future perk or expect there to be one, or perhaps just made a random statement? ^^

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by capkop View Post
    are you speculating about future perks or do you know there will be?
    When do I speculate?

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    is 3mil enough?
    Oh yes.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Stockpile your kyanite for a future 'perk'.
    is 3mil enough?

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    are you speculating about future perks or do you know there will be?

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R2471526
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Er, I'm still catching up with my Kyanite and I'm 66 =/ Though I haven't worked on talents since 59. I'm sure once I get back to it I'll be able to spend days at one level and upgrade everything.
    most people were lucky enough to get 500k/1m kyanite many times through the event, a lot of others including myself were not, so we are lacking academy

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by Tyresome View Post
    Oh god lets not buff troops! Im a knight and Im having a rough time with mages as it is!
    They need more pdef!

Leave a comment:

• Tyresome
    replied
    Oh god lets not buff troops! Im a knight and Im having a rough time with mages as it is!

Leave a comment:

• R23209055
    replied
    Not to be mean or anything but have u heard of accumulated effect? 4 points may not seem like much, but they do add up. For my troops I have all of the academy skills maxed out for them (lvl 68) and after new troop updates I have found my lvl 58 troops are better then the troops of some players that have troops lvl 60+. And yes they were the same type of troops: templers vs. templers.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Er, I'm still catching up with my Kyanite and I'm 66 =/ Though I haven't worked on talents since 59. I'm sure once I get back to it I'll be able to spend days at one level and upgrade everything.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X