Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Exploit: 1.500.000 daily gold from plunders? it's quite possible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Exploit: 1.500.000 daily gold from plunders? it's quite possible

    step 1: level a bunch of alts
    step 2: plant gold on all of them..harvest it
    step 3: do world boss on them
    step 4: have them plunder each other until 1 reaches max gold
    step 5: plunder away

    This has been a common practice for too long now..didn't bother with it cause i do ok for gold but we ARE playing a competitive game here.
    Competing with all the balen features of the game is already hard enough but this? are we all supposed to spend 24/7 on this game leveling alts so we can keep up?

    I'm not new to browser games and from the multitude i played very few allow multiple accounts.
    The ones that do allow multiple accounts have an IP Filter that doesn't allow the accounts to interact with each other where actions like plundering/raiding/trading are concerned.


    I imagine this is not a hard fix and even if it is..it needs to be done since this income alone is what a lot of players make in a day so you guys might wanna look into that.

  • #2
    Originally posted by nerfme View Post
    step 1: level a bunch of alts
    step 2: plant gold on all of them..harvest it
    step 3: do world boss on them
    step 4: have them plunder each other until 1 reaches max gold
    step 5: plunder away

    This has been a common practice for too long now..didn't bother with it cause i do ok for gold but we ARE playing a competitive game here.
    Competing with all the balen features of the game is already hard enough but this? are we all supposed to spend 24/7 on this game leveling alts so we can keep up?

    I'm not new to browser games and from the multitude i played very few allow multiple accounts.
    The ones that do allow multiple accounts have an IP Filter that doesn't allow the accounts to interact with each other where actions like plundering/raiding/trading are concerned.


    I imagine this is not a hard fix and even if it is..it needs to be done since this income alone is what a lot of players make in a day so you guys might wanna look into that.
    I agree; it can be an exploit and though it's not explicitly stated, I'd imagine this is something that can be cracked down upon.

    Max plunder is 10k x level of the 'plunderer'. Easiest fix is to reverse the cap to the level of the 'plunderee' (x 10).

    Capping by IP just doesn't work.

    Comment


    • #3
      hmm, I hope that they realize that they are making less money with this method than what they would if they atk the wb themself rather than atk the wb with their alts.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        hmm, I hope that they realize that they are making less money with this method than what they would if they atk the wb themself rather than atk the wb with their alts.
        Exactly. I prefer to attack the WB myself, than to do all that nonsense.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Exactly. I prefer to attack the WB myself, than to do all that nonsense.
          ...some ppl do both...who says u can't do wb on your main AND your alts?...even with no wb u can top max alt gold just by planting seeds/doing levy
          and keep in mind 1,5 mil gold is the amount u can get when u have 1 alt....bring 3 into the equation and u get 2,5 mil...and when u have enough of them world boss income becomes a joke.

          do u rly think it's right that an exploit can bring more income then wb?

          Comment


          • #6
            Dude, how can you run 4 accounts without extreme lag?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Dude, how can you run 4 accounts without extreme lag?
              Good internet / computer... Easy answer

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Kenshín© View Post
                Good internet / computer... Easy answer
                Have you tried before?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Assuming they are always within 10 levels.
                  Last edited by Patyfatycake; 04-04-2013, 07:21 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    only get 5 plunders a day tho even if each they each have 1.5 mil then you plude ull get maybe 150-200k x 5 = 1 mil gold extra day

                    granted it helps but by god if there willing to go thro the trouble every day for just 1 mil... when other players also go hunting lower lvls also if then maybe you made LOTS LOTS alts say 20-30 then u had them atatck each otherin a lined up order

                    alt 1 -> alt 2 -> alt 3 etc..... by time u get to alt 20 who has maybe 5 million gold

                    u jut spent like 4-5 hur of your life collectin 500-600k gold....

                    IMO if you wanna do this tactic all the more pwer to you ill just pay 4.99 revive in WB 5 times then let it reviveon its own and make more :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      In short, it's the tradeoff between time and money, yet again.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        You do realised that you can not plunder someone if he is not in 9 lvls of you ( it is not 10 it is 9) 65 can't plunder 55. It is a possible tactic for the first week or 2 in the game..but after that you can not keep up only if you play 24/7 an all acounts. And if you do that, man you deserve the extra 1-2 m / day i will give you that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          2m gold limit per alt x 5 alts = 1m gold(5plunders) w/ 5 alts

                          i only got 1 alt with 2m limit.. can make 900k+ gold in 5 plunders..

                          making 5 alts is a waste of time

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CrownQ View Post
                            You do realised that you can not plunder someone if he is not in 9 lvls of you ( it is not 10 it is 9) 65 can't plunder 55. It is a possible tactic for the first week or 2 in the game..but after that you can not keep up only if you play 24/7 an all acounts. And if you do that, man you deserve the extra 1-2 m / day i will give you that.
                            why are you so limited?
                            Most ppl level talents and alts can easily pass main in lvl with daily campaigns alone so that's a non issue.but yeah to adress some aspects mentioned here:

                            alt A gets plundered by alt B who gets plundered by alt C....
                            if the accounts have 3m storage(average on most servers) plundering alt C with your main gets you 2,4 mil

                            and yeah if my wifi can handle 2 accounts on wb(both earning 1m+) i bet broadband can handle more...
                            ofc wb is not even needed for all this it's just the faster way... since the money can be made from farm and levy as well

                            Also it is not that time consuming since there are a lot of players who quit...all those accounts are ready to go where boosting ur main is concerned.

                            I asked if i'm supposed to start leveling alts to keep up-------ofc that was retorical----- if i was planing on doing this i wouldn't call attention to it in the first place.

                            I'm not against ppl being rewarded for their effort but exploiting like this kinda renders one of the most important aspects of this game meaningless.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X