Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does stand-in World Boss work offline?

For 2 days, I was offline and didn't get the rewards.
    I filed a ticket and made a bug report here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-t-work-for-me

Yes, I ensured I have "ticked" the box and I ensured I have more than 135 balens.

Does it work for people offline?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

It worked for me, I got about 1/3 of my normal rewards though so not worth the balens
    ♥Hell♥
    Sybian
    S1 - VictisHNR
    *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

i think so but if balens conumed and not get rewards it can be bug...

Comment

I can confirm that it didn't work for me when I'm offline, but it works for me when I'm online.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

it works online and offline and you get the gold/daru same as you normaly would doing afk withou all buffs
          Last edited by bladewarior; 04-04-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

World BOSS Stand-In

Missed out on World BOSS battles? Are you just too busy in the day to attend? Don't let this happen to you! Now you can reap the rewards by sending in a stand-in to fight for you! For every time you use the World BOSS stand-in feature, 135 Balens is consumed. Stand-in's do not receive the World BOSS buff and will not be counted for the Proof of Strength daily quest. Also, please note that stand-in's are not eligible for the Lucky Strike Prize, Apollo's Prize or Warrior's Prize.

Comment

Originally posted by bladewarior View Post
              it works online and offline and you get the gold/daru same as you normaly would doing afk withou all buffs
              Only works online for me. When I'm offline, I don't get the gold/darus and no balens deducted.

Originally posted by ConzA View Post
              World BOSS Stand-In

Missed out on World BOSS battles? Are you just too busy in the day to attend? Don't let this happen to you! Now you can reap the rewards by sending in a stand-in to fight for you! For every time you use the World BOSS stand-in feature, 135 Balens is consumed. Stand-in's do not receive the World BOSS buff and will not be counted for the Proof of Strength daily quest. Also, please note that stand-in's are not eligible for the Lucky Strike Prize, Apollo's Prize or Warrior's Prize.
              What's this? Trolling me?
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

no readed about you getting no reward. Understood you meant Proof of Strength daily quest.
                now that i read again i see that you didnt get even money or lose balens...

my faul.

Comment

im getting it when offline when i log back in my mail box is full with rewards so i think you should contact support sounds like a bug on youre end

Comment

Working...
                  X