Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

need more things to do a day and more multiplayer function

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need more things to do a day and more multiplayer function

i am posting this because i find this game to be more solo based than multiplayer i feel we should at least have 5 multiplayer dungeons a day as you run out of things you can do a day i also feel your stamina should be refilled 200 a day rather than 100 its off putting how long it takes to lvl and we are capped at only being able to do so much a day

Originally posted by khlalaidin View Post
    i am posting this because i find this game to be more solo based than multiplayer i feel we should at least have 5 multiplayer dungeons a day as you run out of things you can do a day i also feel your stamina should be refilled 200 a day rather than 100 its off putting how long it takes to lvl and we are capped at only being able to do so much a day
    What level are you?

Comment

lvl 33 on server 192 in top 10 for arena and server ranks

Comment

lol 33.. try getting to lvl 60+ and see how " fun MP will be " its too early to be judging the "3-attempts MP limit" at your level bro..

but yeah, this used to have 5 attempts per day.. and they decided to cut it off to 3 but with an increase in xp, item drop rate(really??? lol well, thats what they said xD) etc.

200 stam per day sounds good..but its far possible.. xD

Comment

I have too little time for events.

I need to find teams to do GA, MPDs and Spire. Then I also need to find time to run GA, Catacombs, solo arena duels. I also need to be at keys for WBs.
          I'm out of time.

For one, let me blitz solo arena duels please.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            I have too little time for events.

I need to find teams to do GA, MPDs and Spire. Then I also need to find time to run GA, Catacombs, solo arena duels. I also need to be at keys for WBs.
            I'm out of time.

This...

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
            lol 33.. try getting to lvl 60+ and see how " fun MP will be " its too early to be judging the "3-attempts MP limit" at your level bro..

but yeah, this used to have 5 attempts per day.. and they decided to cut it off to 3 but with an increase in xp, item drop rate(really??? lol well, thats what they said xD) etc.

200 stam per day sounds good..but its far possible.. xD
            ... and this.

5 MPs was God awful. Each MP increases in difficulty - but just for you, OP, it also increases in duration.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              This, seriously.

Comment

Yep i agree for the people that spend much time in the game the only advantage in the end is can take better bounties ...

Comment

Personally MP dungeons bore me, it would suck if we had to do more. I do get bored in the game sometimes that's why I look forward to Mon, Wed and Fri because usually fun events are held which keep me entertained (Divine Altar and Guild battle) I also think it is a good thing to look forward to different days/events as it keeps you motivated to play :P

If we were given more PVP event's than we already have well... realistically I don't think I would fit in all my daily tasks/quests, and would probably bail out and miss most of them as completing all my tasks/quests takes long enough already :P

When I was lower level I would have agreed about having more events, now it is a task alone to get everything done lol.
                  Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

With the new troops, solo arena duels now take 1.3 times longer than they should. The outcome is the same though. It's a complete waste of time.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                    X