Archers: PVE Legendary Bows?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archers: PVE Legendary Bows?

I already have my Harpy legendary and I'm working on getting enough crystalloids for the Elven Bow?

Is there a point and what is it perhaps to give up +2000 Pdef ignore for the enhanced attack? The Harpy bow only give an extra 250 attack. I currently only use it for WB. The elven gives 780 more attack over the Leopteryx Bow. Thanks
    Last edited by SirChuck; 04-12-2013, 12:40 AM.

We got a lot of big dogs that read this site but none what to chime in. Anyways, I've used the Harpy legendary bow pvp and it flat out sucks compared to 55 pvp. We'll see about the Elven once i get enough crystalloids.

Comment

It's been brought up before. Most that have commented stated it's not worth it in PvP to mix and match.

Comment

I agree unless you have all 4 part its not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ConzA View Post
          I agree unless you have all 4 part its not worth it.
          I'm curious if you or anyone else have had all 4 pieces to the harpy set? Do they all need to be legendary to have merit. I currently have 2 pieces with 160 more crystalloids to go to get the other two.

Debating if i should just convert what level 4 cyrstalloids I have left to 5 to work on the elven set.

Comment

i have all 4 in mage and archer and yes they all need to be legend to make worth while unless u have alot of lvl 5 + gems

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog View Post
              i have all 4 in mage and archer and yes they all need to be legend to make worth while unless u have alot of lvl 5 + gems
              All my gems are level 5 plus 3 level 6. Its awfully expensive to make a legendary piece and dont want to waste time if its not all that benefitical. It looks like you gain +195 pdef and mdef for legendary 50 armor vs. the 55 set. I havn't made the armor legendary yet as I've been trying to decide if its all that worth it now. I appreciate the comments on it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kilodog View Post
                It's been about a week and I continue to collect legend coins and crystalloids the best i can.

A friend told me there is a crystalloid pack coming up in the very near future but I couldn't find any information on it from any site. Anyone know of this crystalloid sale coming?

Also, for you guys who have the level 50 epic set can you tell me how well you like it. Obviously it's gotta be pretty cool with the rage regen. Do you use it pve strictly and WB or has it become a useful pvp set as well? I appreciate all the comments.
                Last edited by SirChuck; 04-12-2013, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Crystalloid pack goes on sale on the 17th. dig back in the news a bit on ************ at end of march.

Comment

i love my legend set the fast rage is a blast makes arena/ bg easy with armour pierce

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                      Crystalloid pack goes on sale on the 17th. dig back in the news a bit on ************ at end of march.
                      When is the event? April 17?

Comment

Originally posted by jranar View Post
                        When is the event? April 17?
                        From what i heard it is on April 17th. I've yet to find an official thread on it though.

Comment

It isn't official here... yet. Rule 11 and all.

Comment

With the crystaloid pack a few days away I was wondering if some archers could tell what their skill trees are for the 50 epic set?

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                              With the crystaloid pack a few days away I was wondering if some archers could tell what their skill trees are for the 50 epic set?
                              I've asked for help with a skill tree in a couple different threads and don't seem to get much feedback. Is this due to not many having a full set or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X