Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please say what you got in the SPIRE CHEST - I calculate drop rates!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please say what you got in the SPIRE CHEST - I calculate drop rates!

Hey guys, please just post here what you get in the spire chests - I will collect all the information and hopefully after at least ~100 chests (target 1000 chests) I will calculate drop rate % and post here and on my blog the results so we can all have the information about the chances of stuff dropping from this chest.

Thanks for your support.

I'll start:
    • 20 voucher
    • 20 voucher
    • 1 shadow crystal
    • 1 Fashion Shard
    • 20 voucher

and another:
    • 20 voucher
    • 2 shadow crystal
    • 1 Fashion Shard
    • 20 voucher
    • 20 voucher

and from friend:
    • 20 voucher
    • 20 voucher
    • 2 shadow crystal
    • 2 shadow crystal
    • 2 shadow crystal

Also I got already 2 spire videos on YouTube if you wanna see:

- SPIRE Reached level 6 - with Zuzuka, Galadriel, Diegolocko
    - SPIRE Reached level 5 - with Maverich, Miki, GreyGandalf
    - another will upload today also reached level 6
    - and 180+ other Wartune videos

Hey guys, as promised I have completed the first analysis so I release already the first report based on 165 chests. I already published it on my blog "Drop Rates Wartune SPIRE Chest v1" but I also publish it here below:

Thanks to all the many people who supported in data collection!
    Please continue to post drop rates so we can reach the target of 1000 chests!

Hey guys, thanks again for everyone for their support. Motivated by all your energy I already prepared the Spire Chest Drop Rates VERSION #2 and I publish it here - it is now based on 361 chests total which is a lot better.

[IMG]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hMLbtjqoxgY/UWSPFHR4KfI/AAAAAAAAAXg/ZkfM7VVxtmA/s640/Drop+Rates+Wartune+Spire+Chest+v2+by+******.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by LAVASH; 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM. Reason: added: target 1000 chests + added: 1st report + added 2nd report

day 1:
    7x chests:
    2x Fashion Core Shards
    1x 20 Vouchers
    4x 2 Shadow Crystals

day 2:
    9x chests:
    4x 20 Vouchers
    5x ?? Kyanite (I believe it was 2k)

Comment

today i got 1 fashion core its very hard chance to get it but it was my luck hour and max with fashion shard and voucher and shadwo crystal

Comment

Day 1:
        (lvl 6 + quest)
        3x 20 vouchers
        3x shadow crystal

Day 2:
        1x 20 vouchers
        4x shadow crystal

Comment

Day 1
          x6 chest
          4 x 20 voucher
          2 x shadow crystal

day 2
          x7 chest

3x 20 voucher
          1x kyanite
          3x shadow crystal -.- yes

Comment

day 1 : 10k kyanite
            50 soul crystal

day 2
            20 voucher
            20 voucher

day 3 yet to be determined
            giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
            server 164 brighthollow
            class : archer
            current level : 54
            favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

21 chest opened:

11x vouchers
              6x shadow crystals
              2x kyanites (10k)
              1 luck ston lvl 9
              1 fashion shard

Comment

Another excuse to get hits on his blog and youtube videos -_- Surely links to outside websites is against the rules somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Another excuse to get hits on his blog and youtube videos -_- Surely links to outside websites is against the rules somewhere?
                  Elusion I am sick of your regular ongoing attacks against me.
                  Get your facts straight:

1) It is absolutely good and normal to gather data together with other players to make statistics for the benefit / curiosity / interest of everyone. You are not obliged to participate. I have done such analysis in Excel in many games and majority of people were very happy to have someone do all the calculations and present them ready nice results.

2) My blog is an official Wartune blog and this is an official Wartune forum. As such it is perfectly normal to have such links. There are no "outside" links in my posts. I quote from a direct message from the forum moderator: "please have a link to the official R2 wartune; it makes your blog a official r2 wartune blog, and means that you can post about it and your links in the forum.... which is good, cos its a bloody good blog"

3) This forum does not exist only for hating people like you and you are not obliged to participate in every thread of conversation. Already hundreds of people have shown both appreciation and interest in both my Wartune videos and my Wartune blog and again it is not required to please everybody and neither do I wish to please people like you who are full of hate and negativity.

To conclude, if you wish to join in and participate I would be happy and grateful to receive the drops from your Spire chests. Otherwise, thank you very much for your negative option, please, kindly, do not ruin this thread with a lot of hatred discussions - there are plenty of threads of people complaining and I am trying to do positive and happy things for Wartune.

To all others - thank you - please keep the data coming in. Weekend is almost here and I want to do the analysis on the weekend and for sure within 48 hours I will publish the first results with whatever sample size we manage to collect. Thank you again.

Comment

Doubt you will have a big enough sample size for an accurate drop rate although a drop table is still good.

Spire vids are redundent though because the people contributing would have already done it.

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    Don't really have a problem with it as long as he posts the results here and not just on his blog.

Comment

If you're sick of my "ongoing attacks against you" then simply stop trying to refer people to your blog. Try do this without links AT ALL to your blog. Leave it in forums, why does EVERYTHING you post or start a thread about, have to be "You can go check it out on my blog"

1. You can pretend you're doing statistics and what not but it really is just another shameful plug for your unofficial wartune blog. How do I know this? Because you will never be able to calculate what the % are since there might be someone who got 7 Fashion Shards out of 7 boxes but didn't post it here. You don't know whether time or other factors have any influence on what drops. As some may have notice astrals SEEM to give better drop rates at different times.

2. So if I post a nekkid picture of a woman and put a link to Wartune on it, it then becomes an official wartune picture of a nekkid woman? No. Official would mean it is from R2Games. They write the content, not you. You do not represent the company or any of the affiliates of the company therefore it is not official. You are simply a user, a cheap one at that.

3. Sure, some MAY appreciate your blog, don't see why they would, it's full of **** and you're not really contributing much. Why should I not be allowed to express my disinterest in your blog and comment on how once again, you're posting **** to get hits on your blog?

In conclusion; If you want to do positive things for the Wartune then post your entire blog here and delete your blog. Start a thread and edit it as you see fit. This way down the track another user could use the search function, and hey, now he can watch your team do Spire and learn from your mistakes or see what sorta stats he needs to get to the same stage as you. This does not mean make 400+ threads,each containing a different blog entry, simply make one thread and edit it daily. You'd receive much more positive feedback since you're not trying to get hits on your blog.

Comment

Shadow crystal X2 (4 times)
                        Voucher 20 (2 times)

Comment

Okay each time got six chests.
                          day one
                          fashion shard
                          2 shadow crystal
                          2 vouchers
                          lvl 9 luck stone

day two
                          vouchers
                          2 lvl 9 luck stones
                          3 x 10k kyanite

haven't done day three yet but that's coming in about an hour or so

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Mine have been coming in runs. So weird:

10K Kyanite
                            10K Kyanite
                            10K Kyanite
                            2 Shadow Crystals
                            2 Shadow Crystals
                            10K Kyanite
                            10K Kyanite
                            10K Kyanite

And:

20 Vouchers
                            20 Vouchers
                            10K Kyanite
                            2 Shaddow Crystals
                            20 Vouchers
                            20 Vouchers
                            20 Vouchers
                            20 Vouchers

Comment

Just made it to stage 8
                              Got 7 chests
                              4 were shadow crystals
                              3 were vouchers.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                              X