Anti-plants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-plants

My suggestion is anti-plants for the persistent farm campers. Looks just like a Kyanite, gold etc plant but when nabbed by anyone other than the farm owner it takes from the nabber instead of gives.

Would be funny imo

That would be quite funny lol. Do you mean just 1 seed a time that can be planted that reflects?

I don't normally steal from other players farms because I am too lazy, but it always happens to me. It's my fault though, I am always in the wrong place at the wrong time.. which is fair enough :P What is annoying though, is when I actually remember to harvest my farm, I wait and watch the few minutes until they are ready, but more often or not, another player is doing the same and steals it immediately. There should be a protection thing where players have to wait some minutes before being allowed to steal. If after the cool down the crops have not been harvested then that is fair enough. Sorry if I've gone off subject a bit, but I like the suggestion
    Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

Aye, that's how it happens to most people. We even have some people stealing during world boss, divine altar...like really?? It would make people think twice before camping others farms, and would be hilarious to see the complaints from someone thinking they were plucking someones kyanite and having to give a couple k of theirs instead lol.

Comment

Yeah I get it a lot during event's also, I used to try not to steal from others because I know it sucked to have your crops stolen, but now when I get the chance I just do it, because they are going to do it to me anyway. Even guild members do it lol

But yes, it would be great to have those seeds, it would be like a 'F**k you' back lol (sorry for the language :P)

Comment

Why do people persist in thinking harvesting other's crops is wrong? It's part of the game and it's even encouraged by your daily devotion. If you don't want people "stealing" your crops, take them off friends. Then be nice and lonely and waiting for people to revive your plants and charge your tree.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Devotion

Harvest-Receive 5 devotion by harvesting 1 crops from YOUR farm.

Visit farm-Receive 5 devotion by HELPING on your friends' farms 1 time.

Helping would be de-worming, weeding....as pillaging their crop does nothing to help the farms owner, they don't get a bonus from what you stole.

Now if the Devotion had something like : Pillage-Receive 5 devotion for stealing someone elses' crops.....then I could see the game encouraged argument. As it stands, it doesn't. (I do remove thieves btw, even guildies and still get the full energize)

The only people who can possibly complain are those who prefer to pillage others. In fact I'd pay balens for a plant that slapped your fingers and stole from your pockets instead of mine.
            Last edited by Why_Me; 04-04-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Didn't say it was wrong, just saying it sucks. Who would enjoy having their crop's stolen? People steal from people, and they also get stolen from. Yes it's 'Part of the game'. If I was to delete everyone who stole from my farm, I would probably have no friends left. It's happens, I get on with it, but we are allowed to say that we don't enjoy it.

Comment

The solution for persistent farm-campers is blacklist.

I have blacklisted about 12 people for camping my farm
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                  Devotion

Harvest-Receive 5 devotion by harvesting 1 crops from YOUR farm.

Visit farm-Receive 5 devotion by HELPING on your friends' farms 1 time.

Helping would be de-worming, weeding....as pillaging their crop does nothing to help the farms owner, they don't get a bonus from what you stole.

Now if the Devotion had something like : Pillage-Receive 5 devotion for stealing someone elses' crops.....then I could see the game encouraged argument. As it stands, it doesn't. (I do remove thieves btw, even guildies and still get the full energize)

The only people who can possibly complain are those who prefer to pillage others. In fact I'd pay balens for a plant that slapped your fingers and stole from your pockets instead of mine.
                  You get to steal others too so it isn't like you are just losing out on here. Make sure to always get your farm on time then if you don't want people stealing. Lastly, it isn't really stealing if you can do it to the same person. It is more like barrowing. People cry so much over so little things. If you don't want stealers then don't add friends or before you befriend anyone pm them asking them if they steal or not steal from your farms. FYI though you have your farm dead all the time and you won't get you tree energized each night if you are picky. So in the end deal with it or don't have your tree harvested. it is part of the game and it isnt something you should cry about.
                  Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-04-2013, 10:39 PM. Reason: Wrong account again :/ Meant to post this on main account.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    You get to steal others too so it isn't like you are just losing out on here. Make sure to always get your farm on time then if you don't want people stealing. Lastly, it isn't really stealing if you can do it to the same person. It is more like barrowing. People cry so much over so little things. If you don't want stealers then don't add friends or before you befriend anyone pm them asking them if they steal or not steal from your farms. FYI though you have your farm dead all the time and you won't get you tree energized each night if you are picky. So in the end deal with it or don't have your tree harvested. it is part of the game and it isnt something you should cry about.
                    Get down off your troll horse. woo-sah....down boy...take more pills and chill!

I have no issue deleting and/or blacklisting, that's not the point. There are plenty of players who don't steal as I have no problem getting revives or my tree energized. After 3 servers this is something I have seen complained about in each... Anti-plants would solve the problem and provide comedic value to boot. No one could force you to plant them, and sorry I wont play bandwagon and steal just because someone else does. Guess I'm just too old to feel entitled to everyone elses' things as well as my own.

BTW, other than rant, you didn't debunk the point the game doesn't tell you to pillage that you re-quoted Not being prevented from doing something doesn't necessarily make it a given.

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                      Get down off your troll horse. woo-sah....down boy...take more pills and chill!

I have no issue deleting and/or blacklisting, that's not the point. There are plenty of players who don't steal as I have no problem getting revives or my tree energized. After 3 servers this is something I have seen complained about in each... Anti-plants would solve the problem and provide comedic value to boot. No one could force you to plant them, and sorry I wont play bandwagon and steal just because someone else does. Guess I'm just too old to feel entitled to everyone elses' things as well as my own.

BTW, other than rant, you didn't debunk the point the game doesn't tell you to pillage that you re-quoted Not being prevented from doing something doesn't necessarily make it a given.
                      It's still part of the game and if you are allowed. If this was against the rules then this wouldn't be allowed in. Seriously you get all over dramatic and **** when people steal your farm. It's only a slight deduction and you get it all back by taking others crops. If you don't want to do that then fine but dont cry when others do that to you. It is part of the game whether you like it or not. So either deal with it or have no farm friends. Your choice.
                      Last edited by 0xykotton; 04-05-2013, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Your anti-plants are coming, in a manner of speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Your anti-plants are coming, in a manner of speaking.
                          lols there actually something like that coming?

Comment

Working...
                          X