knight not competitive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knight not competitive

have you never seen a knight in the top ten on the boss battle?me no..
    knight is not much competitive in this game...should be rebalanced for me,
    if you're like me, tell me your own opinion

Originally posted by kindom991 View Post
    have you never seen a knight in the top ten on the boss battle?me no..
    knight is not much competitive in this game...should be rebalanced for me,
    if you're like me, tell me your own opinion
    i never seen knight on top tep,probably in this game exsist class much strong and class not strong i don't know

Comment

Since I've said the same thing in about every post that has been about the knight "not being competitive" here is a link:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....52-Kngiht-Char

I have posted a ss that proves a knight can be in top 10 in wb. Its not hard actually.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

aryatruehart, s44, number one guild leader, top knight, ranked 4th strength, ranked 5th overall, level 71, was consistently, top hitter on the Wbs....

its not the character, its the player
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Every character has its own strengths and weaknesses. For the knights, its strength is in its defense not attack.

Unfortunately, this game is unbalanced in the sense that many (most?!) events are DPS-based, leading to the archers gaining more advantage:
          1) World Boss
          2) Divine Altar
          3) Guild Battle

..and some others. Of those, the world bosses rewards are the most significant. These quickly build up over time, leading to knights falling behind more.

And for those who say "it's not the character, it's the player", you are mistaken. One knight being the TOP only shows that he balens the most. Otherwise, on all other servers, knights would be consistently top. This is not the case.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            This right here...players can't do it with their toon and say it can't be done. Their counter will be "well you spend a fortune on this game and of course you can be number 1." My argument is and always will be "No you don't." I've spent maybe 100 bucks on my toon and 2 months of VIP. Those who have cashed know 100 bucks don't go very far. Most of it was on crypt keys and sockets and 20 on my wings. No clothes. 47k BR. I'm far from being the top in my server and I'm maybe top 10 knight in the server. So if I can be top 10 in wb why can't others? They need to ask themselves why they can't be top 10 in wb before saying the class can't do it.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

The warrior is the only character not to have a skill [Random Single Player], unlike the mage and archer who have at least 2.
              example:
              In duel 1v1 is usually put on the front support and the character in the rear, when a mage or archer hit, they have a chance of 3 to hit the opponent, the warrior, unless you already have 50 rage to use Whirlwind always strike first support on the front.
              When you find the most 1vs1 without the support of the warrior trovera'sempre with hp less, certainly the warrior has more life (maybe) but with all the gems PDEF and HP, it is easy to absorb its blows and mages and archers have many many more chances to win.
              With this I would just like to make a suggestion for a possible modification ...
              Make [Random Single Player] the skill Slasher or reduce the cooldown of the skill Whirlwind to 15 seconds.
              Last edited by Sdruso; 04-05-2013, 05:52 AM.
              *Sorry my English, I m Italian and I use Google Translate...

Bye from Sdru ███

Knight
              [
              S178]

Comment

aryatruehart, s44, number one guild leader, top knight, ranked 4th strength, ranked 5th overall, level 71, was consistently, top hitter on the Wbs....

Play a knight and get back to us.

Actually, hold that thought.

I quit 2 months ago but I play on multiple servers to help the players as a volunteer forum mod...... thats why I question why people quit and my reasons for quitting was more to do with player conduct than any other reason, because what happened, hurt so many non cashers and it was not r2s doing...
                HERE is the referenced quote. If you quit around January, then you simply cannot know what a certain class has to deal with as patches change things. On top of this IIRC, you were an archer, right?
                Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 04-05-2013, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  This right here...players can't do it with their toon and say it can't be done. Their counter will be "well you spend a fortune on this game and of course you can be number 1." My argument is and always will be "No you don't." I've spent maybe 100 bucks on my toon and 2 months of VIP. Those who have cashed know 100 bucks don't go very far. Most of it was on crypt keys and sockets and 20 on my wings. No clothes. 47k BR. I'm far from being the top in my server and I'm maybe top 10 knight in the server. So if I can be top 10 in wb why can't others? They need to ask themselves why they can't be top 10 in wb before saying the class can't do it.
                  Since you offered more than some here, all I will tell you is if 20+ archers around your BR on up decided to mimic your conditions (revives? vouchers? pots?), you simply wouldn't be in the top 10 at WB. Maybe you're on a favorable server, maybe players AFK WBs, maybe there is a poor turnout, maybe those archers can't combo+ - I'm not sure. I still enjoy reading your knight chronicles though.

The topic title was "knight [class] not competitive", and because of that, I should rip into it - as the class is competitive - but I'd rather spend my days to beg key personnel here to suggest to 7ROAD to do *something* that rewards the knight class in events for once.
                  Last edited by KnowingEyes7; 04-05-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

attitude is everything

Comment

attitude is everything
                      Not if the innate workings of a certain class have anything to do with it. You can be chipper and upbeat - you can take Condor's 'plug your left finger up your nose' secret to heart - you can wear a Superman style cape while whacking the world boss all you want but in the end, you will consistently receive less for your efforts.

Comment

hence my remark

Comment

hence my remark
                          Hence what remark? A positive attitude... or, the "attitude" about accepting the fact knights are second class at the majority of events?

Kit/Ratty, you quit per your own quote and you also played as an archer. Unless you can systematically prove this "attitude" can amount to anything concrete, the general support forum is that-a-way.

Comment

I have accounts on more than 50 servers, I PLAY 3-4 of them at a time....I quit playing on S44 as a player when that character was level 52 or so, its now level 61, and its been 4 months, and I am still the only person that plays that account..... attitude is everything.... now can we stop making this about me, please or twisting my words

my statement is simple, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.

Comment

I have accounts on more than 50 servers, I PLAY 3-4 of them at a time....I quit playing on S44 as a player when that character was level 52 or so, its now level 61, and its been 4 months, and I am still the only person that plays that account..... attitude is everything.... now can we stop making this about me, please or twisting my words

my statement is simple, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.
                              It isn't about you; it's about your comments. When you throw out three word quips on a sore subject that have no basis at all, you're gonna get some resistance.

Of those 50 accounts, how many do you play seriously? By seriously, I mean going through the daily grind and amassing a fair chunk of XP/gems/loot/++? If you rotate between all of them (?), I highly doubt very many as you stated "three or four". Why even state "50"? All of us can make throwaways on every server too. The 50 doesn't help your case at all.

If you quit playing on S44, how did your character progress from 52 to 61? Did you truly quit - or reduce your time on that main character? If the latter is true, then you didn't quit as you stated before. Which is true - or did you omit key words?

Why would you say, "...and I am still the only person that plays that account"? Unless a player risks or breaks ToS by account sharing, that should be a given. That shouldn't have been said either.

But the meat of the argument is this ethereal "attitude is everything". I am asking you directly - how does that translate into a knight performing better? Barb gave some posts on the matter with detailed screenshots. He's content with his knight's output; I am not and I surmise this is where we can potentially disagree. If you are stating I am sitting idly by and not attempting to bolster my toon's results, you're sorely mistaken.

There's zero twisting here as I'm using your own words from quotes you made. Capitalize what you will - but until you seriously play a knight, Sir Archer, you can't possibly know what a knight has to overcome.

Comment

Working...
                              X