Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sweet love title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet love title

Whats the lovers cap and the lovers hat thats required for the sweet love title?

Id like to know too

Comment

anyone knows?

Comment

absolutely no one knows?

Comment

I have no clue what is is, so this is just me throwing my random opinion out there. But I'm thinking it might be a rare clothing piece of item but that doesn't make sense. So we might prob. see it with the next update

Comment

Anyone have an update on this and know how to obtain the items for title?

Comment

Bumping because im interested in this title. im guessing here but maybe in some future patch chars can get married and purchase these items.
              BuzzKill
              Shadow Vale

Comment

I would like to know this too. My curiousity is killing me. ROFL

Comment

iirc it's a special Qixi Festival(Chinese Valentine's Day) Fashion from the chinese servers. It didn't come to the US servers.
                  Believe it was this one:

But it's potentially a future fashion we get from an event. Once they start actually giving us special fashion instead of basic fashion for events.
                  Last edited by Daehawk; 05-08-2013, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X