Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

WB Stand-in = Rip off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well I think abdul is right , but at the same time , they could have introduce it as a new spirit convenant , with a price similar to the others and the opportunity to use it only once a day , on the one of the 3 events. But at the sametimes I understand the point of view of others here , who said it cost more expensive alchemy, crops , compare to that stand in wb and it still good at the end for people who cannot done all wb.

anyways I am not planning to pay for that , but its an option , still better than no option at all.

Comment

Given recent issues and the like, if they upped the payoff to a decent percentage, it may cause MORE stand-ins which of course means more revenue. Why would they care about people not engaging in-game as much when the revenue would be higher?

Comment

Working...
      X