No announcement yet.

Please fix one click capture

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering that this is bothersome for ppl who pay for this game (need at least lvl 5 VIP) i think the techs should seriosly consider it as a issue...

It should be an ADVANTAGE for getting to that VIP lvl, now ppl with one click capture have to use it manualy so they dont loose precious star points

Comment

oh.. thanks for telling us. i think i wasted a lot of gold already by doing this -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
        Considering that this is bothersome for ppl who pay for this game (need at least lvl 5 VIP) i think the techs should seriosly consider it as a issue...

It should be an ADVANTAGE for getting to that VIP lvl, now ppl with one click capture have to use it manualy so they dont loose precious star points
        Yeah it seems like advantage...but don't waste $$$ to get VIP 5 its not worth it

Comment

Im just really disappointed in R2, by NOT considering this as a problem.
          I was really excited to reach lvl 5, to avoid this clicking e-e
          But reading this and the devs not considering this a bug, makes my jaw drop.
          We paid to gain such a feature and we want what we expected to get from this; astral exp from the misfortunes we auto-sell when we use the One-Click feature.
          So I hope /vip/people are aware now of they lose if they don't use this feature.
          And lets hear our voices, in the hope the devs may consider of fixing this / find a way to compensate
          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
          âœ* Prizzly
          âœ* Knight
          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
          X