VIP Wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel

I am a regular VIP player in wartune. The 10 VIP tokens that I get everyday to try my luck in the VIP wheel always turns up to provide me with either 20k daru or 20k gold where there are other better items like luck 7 stone, lvl 6 to 9 gems. I am more than certain that the VIP wheel is rigged. I will stop being a VIP if Wartunes doesn't stop cheating its customers like this. Shame.

It's well known the wheel is rigged. Same as every other game with a similar feature.

You do have a small (really really small) chance of getting those LV6+ Gems and such, but they're so rare you'll likely never see one. This isn't what the wheel is for, though, it's for getting a few extra small perks every 3'ish days.

Jump on the bandwagon with everyone else and reset until you see 500k gold, you'll get it every time.
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

save tokens until u have atleast 36 tokens, then open wheel and repeat that until u get 20k, 60k and 500k gold then press "use all" button and if nothing else, u get 580k gold every 3 days.. -.-

Comment

Not another of this VIP wheel is rigged stuff.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Not another of this VIP wheel is rigged stuff.
          Don't say that or the sky will fall!

Comment

yes the wheel is rigged, it will not give you all level 7 gems and no reason to use it again after the first week....
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by Madsan View Post
              I am a regular VIP player in wartune. The 10 VIP tokens that I get everyday to try my luck in the VIP wheel always turns up to provide me with either 20k daru or 20k gold where there are other better items like luck 7 stone, lvl 6 to 9 gems. I am more than certain that the VIP wheel is rigged. I will stop being a VIP if Wartunes doesn't stop cheating its customers like this. Shame.
              The slots are weighted. Yes, it'd be nice if there were explicit percentages listed after every spin for our inquiring minds - but suffice to say those gems you're after will drop only once in a blue moon.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                The slots are weighted. Yes, it'd be nice if there were explicit percentages listed after every spin for our inquiring minds - but suffice to say those gems you're after will drop only once in a blue moon.
                I doubt it. Its more like drop once in a lifetime for some and once in many lifetimes for others.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                X