Choose which MPs count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choose which MPs count

One of the problems that regularly comes up with a limited number of multiplayer dungeon runs we're able to get credit for is that when friends/guildies (often from different time zones) need help with runs, we can't help until we've completed our own or we lose the attempt (even if they just need help with the final boss). It would be nice if we could flag a given run as doesn't count maybe during the loading screen, so we could help people whenever but choose up front which runs we get items/exp from. I suggest the loading point so that if somone invites you but they've already started the run, you can still say don't count it.

A similar problem/abuse that I have seen is players intentionally getting people into a group, starting the dungeon (to consume everyone's attempts) and then just kicking everyone. I might suggest that anyone kicked gets their attempt refunded (maybe a max of one per day). You could do it before the first boss, but then I'd see people abusing it by just waiting until after that point. The balance concern would be to limit it so people couldnt use it to essentially get free items (hence the max of 1 per day). As another user scenario that this would help, a person who ends up d/cing half way through and has to be replaced. When they get back, they can retry the attempt.

Been suggested before.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Korbar42 View Post
      A similar problem/abuse that I have seen is players intentionally getting people into a group, starting the dungeon (to consume everyone's attempts) and then just kicking everyone. I might suggest that anyone kicked gets their attempt refunded (maybe a max of one per day). You could do it before the first boss, but then I'd see people abusing it by just waiting until after that point. The balance concern would be to limit it so people couldnt use it to essentially get free items (hence the max of 1 per day). As another user scenario that this would help, a person who ends up d/cing half way through and has to be replaced. When they get back, they can retry the attempt.
      If that abuser is in a guild, then he or she won't be for very long.

Comment

Working...
      X