Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

read this please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • read this please!!

    Hello to all people to work in this great game.

    The game is really good but i have some proposals to do so can be better.

    1) guild mail free charge.
    I think is unacceptable to have 175 ballens to send for a simple message to the guild members to say something, like what time is the tree chamber or to look or read something. and the way that the message is looking when you send it is tragic!! all words together without space in the middle!!!!

    2) the rewards in the dungeon is really small
    Do something about it please. (in nightmare mode in void dungeon 1000gold in the chests!!!!!!!!!!!)

    3) realistic battles in arena.
    In the arena when you reach the 40th place the problems in battles show up. you take part in battles and is unfair to play your hero 1 attack and receive 3!!!.
    the levels and the characters is really strong in these levels and is not nececcary to be stronger from the game.

    4) astrals system.
    It is really disappointed to play in the astrals system, mayby you have from 3 or 4 days collect a million and play it there and the blue astrals to take is really few, 1 day i play 600k and i receive 10!!! blue astrals. help!!!!

    5) guild informations
    Where is it????? i'm a leader of one guild and i want to find the leader of another guild to talk to him, how will i know who is this player? no title , no info for the guild, you cannot see the members of a guild. why you have forgot this part of information?

    These is a few question that i have all this time i play the game (about 4-5 months) and i would like some answers for them.

  • #2
    Originally posted by caskader View Post
    Hello to all people to work in this great game.

    The game is really good but i have some proposals to do so can be better.

    1) guild mail free charge.
    I think is unacceptable to have 175 ballens to send for a simple message to the guild members to say something, like what time is the tree chamber or to look or read something. and the way that the message is looking when you send it is tragic!! all words together without space in the middle!!!!

    2) the rewards in the dungeon is really small
    Do something about it please. (in nightmare mode in void dungeon 1000gold in the chests!!!!!!!!!!!)

    3) realistic battles in arena.
    In the arena when you reach the 40th place the problems in battles show up. you take part in battles and is unfair to play your hero 1 attack and receive 3!!!.
    the levels and the characters is really strong in these levels and is not nececcary to be stronger from the game.

    4) astrals system.
    It is really disappointed to play in the astrals system, mayby you have from 3 or 4 days collect a million and play it there and the blue astrals to take is really few, 1 day i play 600k and i receive 10!!! blue astrals. help!!!!

    5) guild informations
    Where is it????? i'm a leader of one guild and i want to find the leader of another guild to talk to him, how will i know who is this player? no title , no info for the guild, you cannot see the members of a guild. why you have forgot this part of information?

    =
    These is a few question that i have all this time i play the game (about 4-5 months) and i would like some answers for them.
    Guild mail free charge? It not balens. Guild chat is free. And it ost 100 gold to send a message form your mail box.
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

    Best troll ever ^_^



    I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

    Comment


    • #3
      i write for guild mail to send from the leader of the guild to members not for guild chat. if you don't believe can i see you the icon that has right on message to write 175balens. and i have done it one time without to notice that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by caskader View Post
        i write for guild mail to send from the leader of the guild to members not for guild chat. if you don't believe can i see you the icon that has right on message to write 175balens. and i have done it one time without to notice that.
        When the game first as presented on Kong, we had one guildmaster actually use the function. It worked and it did indeed take the Balens. However, over time, the messages became garbled. After our GM petitioned for a refund (unsure of just what he received), he ceased utilizing it. Hopefully, it has been fixed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          When the game first as presented on Kong, we had one guildmaster actually use the function. It worked and it did indeed take the Balens. However, over time, the messages became garbled. After our GM petitioned for a refund (unsure of just what he received), he ceased utilizing it. Hopefully, it has been fixed.
          If by garbled you mean with no spaces between the words, then no, it has not been fixed. It doesn't happen every single time, though. My guild master sent a message one day and there were no spaces, but the next day he sent another one and it was fine.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TimlaVmun View Post
            If by garbled you mean with no spaces between the words, then no, it has not been fixed. It doesn't happen every single time, though. My guild master sent a message one day and there were no spaces, but the next day he sent another one and it was fine.
            Ours had ASCII symbols in it. Weird stuff.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by caskader View Post
              Hello to all people to work in this great game.

              The game is really good but i have some proposals to do so can be better.

              1) guild mail free charge.
              I think is unacceptable to have 175 ballens to send for a simple message to the guild members to say something, like what time is the tree chamber or to look or read something. and the way that the message is looking when you send it is tragic!! all words together without space in the middle!!!!
              it'd be nice if it would cost wealth instead of balens...so I agree on tis one

              2) the rewards in the dungeon is really small
              Do something about it please. (in nightmare mode in void dungeon 1000gold in the chests!!!!!!!!!!!)
              .. rewards increases with lvl.. chest's are good as they are. Silver chest is a chance at skeleton key or **** mostly.

              3) realistic battles in arena.
              In the arena when you reach the 40th place the problems in battles show up. you take part in battles and is unfair to play your hero 1 attack and receive 3!!!.
              the levels and the characters is really strong in these levels and is not nececcary to be stronger from the game.
              I really dont get this... ofcourse you have to be stronger to get better rewards .. goes for everything, a tip: attack classes you have easier winning against (knight attack archer, mage attack knight etc..)
              4) astrals system.
              It is really disappointed to play in the astrals system, mayby you have from 3 or 4 days collect a million and play it there and the blue astrals to take is really few, 1 day i play 600k and i receive 10!!! blue astrals. help!!!!
              Astral is a *****, its pure luck... but 10 blue in 600k.. yh that is unlucky. With the new patch we(ppl on my server) have noticed the misfortune rate that was increased before, is now pretty much back to normal.

              5) guild informations
              Where is it????? i'm a leader of one guild and i want to find the leader of another guild to talk to him, how will i know who is this player? no title , no info for the guild, you cannot see the members of a guild. why you have forgot this part of information?
              Yep this can be quite a problem, try using world chat to get a player from that guild to pm you, ask who their leader is and then pm/mail him.

              These is a few question that i have all this time i play the game (about 4-5 months) and i would like some answers for them.
              Replies is highlighted in red (inside the quote)

              Comment


              • #8
                my friend krackenker
                For the No2 i say to you that i'm level 47 mage and until now the rewards is the same, yes mayby is good mostly but i think is really bad to do void mission in nightmare mode and give you 1000k in the one or two chest (after one battle in the streets) i think you agree with that.

                For the No3 i say this: how many times you fight in these places in arena with equal level players and the battle attacks is 1 to 1 ? please try this and you understand what i say.

                For the No4, yes is lucky to get good astrals, after the update i notice that the system gives you mayby more orange astrals, the white is about 6-4 in 10 times you play.but inside the 4 is the green too.

                and finally is one solution yes, but how nice is to watch when someone write in the world chat: is anybody from that guild here?, who is from this guild? who is the leader from that guild?

                thanks for your time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  A character tracker would be nice, I have only 2 characters, a Hunter and a Mage and I cant locate them any where, cant remember the servers they are on either

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    @Kracenker

                    Do you mean that after 1.5 patch part 2 update astrals are back to normal? No more 10 misfortunes in a row? I haven't touched astrals for a along time.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      When the game first as presented on Kong, we had one guildmaster actually use the function. It worked and it did indeed take the Balens. However, over time, the messages became garbled. After our GM petitioned for a refund (unsure of just what he received), he ceased utilizing it. Hopefully, it has been fixed.
                      So wait you can use this but for balens?
                      THis stupid.
                      Game: Wartune
                      Server: 2 Edena Village
                      Class: Mage
                      Name: Mary Magdalene
                      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

                      Best troll ever ^_^



                      I'm Probably in the sky,
                      Flying with the fishes,
                      Or maybe in the Ocean,
                      swimming with the pigeons,
                      See my world is Different.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X