Account selling...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account selling...

Hey guys, i was wondering is account selling / buying allowed or you can get banned for it?

You will get banned for it.
    Please do not
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

You will be banned for selling/trading/gifting accounts. You can also be banned for offering to sell/trade/gift an account or offering to purchase an account.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game (see “no ownership rights in account” above). You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.

Changes to the Terms of Service

R2Games reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete, at any time, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, any feature of the Game or the Service, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access the Game or the Service, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that material changes to this Terms of Use Agreement will not be applied retroactively. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you must terminate, and immediately stop using the Game. Your continued use of the Game following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. R2Games may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. R2Games may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability.
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thank you for answers =D good thing i didn't listen to guildmate that said that bans are only for hacking =D i thought there is some policy about account trading like any other community but i was too lazy to find it... thats why i asked =D

Comment

Originally posted by zOrg89 View Post
            Thank you for answers =D good thing i didn't listen to guildmate that said that bans are only for hacking =D i thought there is some policy about account trading like any other community but i was too lazy to find it... thats why i asked =D
            The vast majority of MMOs usually have some kind of rule against the sale (buying and selling/gifting) of accounts. Piloting is also usually frowned upon.

Comment

imao, 3 replies saying same thing in increasing complexity all within a min of each other

Comment

i wouldn't punish my worst enemy by selling them my account for this crappy pos game. it should be against international law, not just the game/forum rules.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse

Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items

R2Games does not recognize the transfer of Our Games Accounts or R2Games Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Game (see “no ownership rights in account” above). You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any Account. R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the “real world” of anything that appears or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for “real” money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game.

Changes to the Terms of Service

R2Games reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add to, supplement or delete, at any time, any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, any feature of the Game or the Service, hours of availability, content, data, software or equipment needed to access the Game or the Service, effective with or without prior notice; provided, however, that material changes to this Terms of Use Agreement will not be applied retroactively. If any future changes to this Agreement are unacceptable to you or cause you to no longer be in compliance with this Agreement, you must terminate, and immediately stop using the Game. Your continued use of the Game following any revision to this Agreement constitutes your complete and irrevocable acceptance of any and all such changes. R2Games may change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the Game at any time. R2Games may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or all of the Game without notice or liability.
                  But honestly has there been anyone banned for this yet? I highly doubt it, since even hackers arent banned.

Comment

Originally posted by WADofMEAT View Post
                    But honestly has there been anyone banned for this yet? I highly doubt it, since even hackers arent banned.
                    Since accounts trading and selling aren't exactly easy to be proven, it is hard for devs/mods to find out if people committed it or not. Well... even though we have proofs, send tickets, the players in question (which I have a few examples) aren't banned. So it is likely to be ignored. And please don't say that I'm being negative or something like such, since I'm only stating the fact me and my guildies have been looking at since the past month.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Hey what about someone spamming in world chat about "knights level _ for sale, pm me" ? Is that also breaking the rules? I think no one responded to him because he just continued saying it... To me it's clearly not allowed. I just want to make sure.. And do I just ignore it?

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                        Hey what about someone spamming in world chat about "knights level _ for sale, pm me" ? Is that also breaking the rules? I think no one responded to him because he just continued saying it... To me it's clearly not allowed. I just want to make sure.. And do I just ignore it?
                        Someone once did that on S5; someone from S1XX wanted to sell their account and started little ones on a lot of servers to spam WC. I faked interest, got all the stats, name, server #, vip level, etc of said character in screenshot and then reported all that info to the devs. 3;D Hehehehe.
                        Devs said they'd take appropriate measures. Not sure if said person got banned, can't check.

Comment

On the other hand, someone on S9 a couple months ago was joking around in world chat saying he was selling his account for something like 10 000$ (which was rediculous considering was an average player) and after a couple days he got his account banned. Again, all this for a JOKE.

But again, back then there was only like 50 servers total, maybe they cared and now they don't anymore; I can't tell.

But I can tell they DO ban accounts for selling or even ATTEMPTING to sell.
                          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                          Weak warrior

Comment

It has to be irrefutable proof. Forum posts, PMs with first person screenshots and common seller markets are the norm. If you get any of those, you're in business.

Comment

The level of proof is set by the R2 admin on a individual case basis.... what may be considered proof in one case, may not be proof in another....

players need to forward whatever proof they have, to the R2 admin and let the admin make a ruling.....
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
                              X