Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Friendlist upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendlist upgrade

Hi!
    In my opinion it would be nice, if players could see on their friendlist, which friend is being inactive, or when did he logged in last time, or being online.
    Any thoughts?

You can sort of see this indirectly over time as the friendship level drops. Still, it's a PITA that you can't sort on anything. +1.

Comment

I'm an impatient person and i have 171 friends. I have friends with x1 friendship lvl, and they still "play". I want to know who left the game, so I can delete them, and add new friends. This is my "biggest" problem.

Comment

It would be a bit of work..

Can't you just go through farm and remove those who doesn't have seeds planted?..

It takes alittle time but isn't so bad..
        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
        Mage: Existence (G.M)
        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Last time this topic came up everyone complained that the "stalkers" would know when they logged in last.
          Like they are a superstar or something and have to watch out for TMZ infiltrating their friendslist.

I think its a great idea.
          CRCSUX
          Knight
          S50

Comment

It seems you dont understand my problem. I would like to delete friends, who left game, who are offline, like 14 days or more.
            What you suggest is not good for me because what if someone could not log in for 2 or 3 days,did not plant anything, cause he had other stuff to do, but will be back to game.

Comment

Originally posted by captcortez View Post
              Last time this topic came up everyone complained that the "stalkers" would know when they logged in last.
              Like they are a superstar or something and have to watch out for TMZ infiltrating their friendslist.
              I am a superstar, and I am concerned about TMZ infiltrating my friends list thank you very much. Should my concerns be invalidated because people lack the ability to pay attention in a game that pretty much does everything else for them except cull their friends list? Seriously?

All deadly seriousness aside - just pay attention and cull on your own. Do this by going through your friends list while blitzing Cats and remove all people with only x1 Friendliness. Do this on a weekly basis (believe me, getting from x1 to x2 Friendliness is NOT hard). It's not like this is rocket science or anything.

Pretty soon people are going to want a patch that will wipe their ***** for them as well.
              Finagle's Law - Anything that can go wrong will normally go wrong in the worst possible way.

Malfaedor
              Kabam Server 1 - US West
              Guild: MntyPython

General Zod
              S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Guild: Saga

Comment

Working...
              X