Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what is best BR for lv up 60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arintal View Post
    +3k br and superior rage generation is joke indeed. Especially if you are archer and can lunatic,bloodthirsty and then at 6s left for 50% delphic.
    can do the same rather easily with pvp set also, +3k br won't do **** if you hit like a 30 lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1477777 View Post
      can do the same rather easily with pvp set also, +3k br won't do **** if you hit like a 30 lvl.
      For some strange reason all top archers including me on my server got lvl 50/60 legend set. And do you think that punny -2k pdef helps vs 11k pdef?

Comment

For some strange reason all top archers including me on my server got lvl 50/60 legend set. And do you think that punny -2k pdef helps vs 11k pdef?
        No reason to argue with him/her. He/she been given facts straight up from the top players in this game and still disagrees that 50 leg pve> 55 pvp set. Maybe he/she took down a few people that were in 50leg pve sets but that doesn't mean that 55 pvp set is better at all. It just means the person you faced built there toon incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by kim346 View Post
          And then watch the guy with the lvl 55 PvP set crush you because of the PDEF/MDEF nerf...
          pdef/mdef nerf are you talking about? the -2k mdef/pdef? That isn't a nerf that's a set bonus that the pvp set gives and the defenses from the pve set makes up for that loss.

Comment

Someone needs to create a pvp set vs pve set debate thread. I am searching for one but can't seem to find any. I don't want that sudden discussion that just will come from a thread that is not the direct title.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
              Someone needs to create a pvp set vs pve set debate thread. I am searching for one but can't seem to find any. I don't want that sudden discussion that just will come from a thread that is not the direct title.
              Its obvious pve leg>pvp sets. Pve allows you to pull off more skills than pvp set does, it has more defense and raw stats on the gear, it can be enchanted more, it can have 4 sockets, It looks better, what more do you need from it? If this common sense then idk what to tell you. Also if you look at the Chinese server everyone is using pve leg gear and pve sets are much harder to obtain. So again it is obvious that pve>pvp sets.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                There are too many of those threads. Everyone having their say, majority for PVP don't have PVE set so they don't understand how it's better.
                Better rage gain results in better skills being able to be spammed which in turn leads to greater damage.
                Adding of an gem slot allows for extra stats without giving up the basics like PDEF or MDEF. ie; Knights can add Block or Crit.
                Not to mention the stats are better on PVE set, More Defense, More HP, More attack.

The -2k Defense from PVP gear is quickly nulled by the extra defenses on PVE set.

Comment

well im 58, but still much work to do on my talents(br is now 34k) im archer.... but somedays ago when i enter BG,and check enemylist i seen one guy lvl 59 with 57 k br... then i quited this BG

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                    There are too many of those threads. Everyone having their say, majority for PVP don't have PVE set so they don't understand how it's better.
                    Better rage gain results in better skills being able to be spammed which in turn leads to greater damage.
                    Adding of an gem slot allows for extra stats without giving up the basics like PDEF or MDEF. ie; Knights can add Block or Crit.
                    Not to mention the stats are better on PVE set, More Defense, More HP, More attack.

The -2k Defense from PVP gear is quickly nulled by the extra defenses on PVE set.
                    (not mentioning the +300 dmg and extra atk enchants and extra stats from random bonuses)

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      pdef/mdef nerf are you talking about? the -2k mdef/pdef? That isn't a nerf that's a set bonus that the pvp set gives and the defenses from the pve set makes up for that loss.
                      Yeah, the set bonus makes the opponent get the nerf :P
                      Character Name: Piman
                      Server: Kabam S15
                      Class: Mage
                      Level: 55 Finally
                      Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

Yeah, the set bonus makes the opponent get the nerf :P
                        the way dmg is calculated is (atk - def) / 2. then +- 10%. so -2000 pdef/mdef is actually doing about 900-1100 dmg. The pve set adds +300 and about 200-250 atk, which is 100-125 more dmg. Also, the refines on lvl 50 leg. are higher than the lvl 55 set, lvl 10 defense on 55 set is +25 while lvl 10 defense on pve set is +31 for an example. So with refines you could actually be making up more of the dmg you lose.

with the pve set you lose around 500 dmg BUT as others have pointed out, you get increased defense and 4 extra sockets to further increase def. or add crit/block ect. The more dmg you will be able to take on top of the extra 10 rage per turn is worth a lot more than 500 dmg IMO and again with proper refines, you could make up all that dmg youd lose from the 55 set.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedingxorange View Post
                          the way dmg is calculated is (atk - def) / 2. then +- 10%. so -2000 pdef/mdef is actually doing about 900-1100 dmg. The pve set adds +300 and about 200-250 atk, which is 100-125 more dmg. Also, the refines on lvl 50 leg. are higher than the lvl 55 set, lvl 10 defense on 55 set is +25 while lvl 10 defense on pve set is +31 for an example. So with refines you could actually be making up more of the dmg you lose.

with the pve set you lose around 500 dmg BUT as others have pointed out, you get increased defense and 4 extra sockets to further increase def. or add crit/block ect. The more dmg you will be able to take on top of the extra 10 rage per turn is worth a lot more than 500 dmg IMO and again with proper refines, you could make up all that dmg youd lose from the 55 set.
                          I personally try to play as a glass cannon, so I guess PvP is for me, while PvE is for you.

I will though try to saveup for the lvl 60 PvE set though.
                          Character Name: Piman
                          Server: Kabam S15
                          Class: Mage
                          Level: 55 Finally
                          Some Awesome Tank War Scores :D

Comment

I personally try to play as a glass cannon, so I guess PvP is for me, while PvE is for you.

I will though try to saveup for the lvl 60 PvE set though.
                            i actually prefer pvp myself, however without pve your not gonna be good in pvp. Meaning you need WB MPD's ect to advance.

Comment

BR is awesome game
                              Server : [S53] Exelow Hollows
                              IGN:JustAShot
                              Level:Eidolon 5x
                              Class:Ranger(Hybrid AM)
                              Guild: (S35)TheSpartans

"Believe The Impossible ,Discover The Incredible"

Comment

+3k br and superior rage generation is joke indeed. Especially if you are archer and can lunatic,bloodthirsty and then at 6s left for 50% delphic.
                                +3k BR????????
                                This will grab the title of the funniest joke it seems...

Comment

Working...
                                X