City protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City protection

I was under city protection and got plundered for 50,000 gold! I was under the impression that if you are under city protection people couldn't do that! I'm ******!

Originally posted by R27648589 View Post
    I was under city protection and got plundered for 50,000 gold! I was under the impression that if you are under city protection people couldn't do that! I'm ******!
    Maybe you took it off when you wer plundering wihtout knowing or he plunder you b4 tat buff was there or after.
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Xhiah View Post
      Maybe you took it off when you wer plundering wihtout knowing or he plunder you b4 tat buff was there or after.
      on 16hrs of protection over night was not online when it happened

Comment

I heard some players know away around city protection, so if I were you I'd print screen your mail and city protection time then report to support.

Comment

Was your City Protection intact when you relogged back on in the morning?

Will a Player's City Protection drop if their mine is attacked?

Comment

I have had this happen a dozen times since I started playing. I actually heard a g m say he knew a way around it when one player wanted to target another player. I have sent in tickets and gotten no where.

Comment

Working...
            X