Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

tell your opinion about my option to R2 for player that abuse having Therion SandRide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell your opinion about my option to R2 for player that abuse having Therion SandRide

in S26 baylon plain guid no1 was Ghostlycan now,i notice around 10 player have Therion Sand Rider mount.
    After i asked around,i get info that Therion SandRider mount was reward for no1 guild & only Guild Master can get it
    isems fair to me but i know around 10 player have that mount,soon will be 15 players and more.
    R2 have to stop those player keep change their Guild Master to get permanent stat from Therion SandRider

i give option to R2:
    1.remove that Therion SandRider permanent
    2.remove those player that have Therion SandRider mount if they not Guild Master anymore
    3.Make Therion SandRider available at guild shop to any guild so player can get it

go to your stable check aut how many stat Therion SandRider give:
    Strength+100
    intelligence+100
    endurance+100
    armor+100

now i give some calculation
    1 strength=4 p atak+1 p def & if add 100 strength=400 p atack +100 p def
    1 intelligence=4 m atak+1 m def & if add 100 intelligence=400 m atak+100 m def
    1 endurance=20 health & if add 100 endurance=2000 health
    1 armor=4 p def+4 m def & if add 100 armor=400 p def+400 m def

i sick and tired R2 didnt do anything to make it fair for all players
    in my server at least 10 player have that mount,soon will be 20 and more player have that mount
    now simulate in your mind if 50 player have that mount and you Guild battle with no1 guild,that will be 0% to win guild battle

please all give your idea for my option to R2 about this damn abuse in their system that will make this game like junk

Play fair and square......not only money needed to win a battle but use your brain to win a war

PS: correct me if i wrong in spelling or anything

Comment

Originally posted by DocARM View Post
      in S26 baylon plain guid no1 was Ghostlycan now,i notice around 10 player have Therion Sand Rider mount.
      After i asked around,i get info that Therion SandRider mount was reward for no1 guild & only Guild Master can get it
      isems fair to me but i know around 10 player have that mount,soon will be 15 players and more.
      R2 have to stop those player keep change their Guild Master to get permanent stat from Therion SandRider

i give option to R2:
      2.remove those player that have Therion SandRider mount if they not Guild Master anymore
      3.Make Therion SandRider available at guild shop to any guild so player can get it

Strength+100
      intelligence+100
      endurance+100
      armor+100

in my server at least 10 player have that mount,soon will be 20 and more player have that mount
      now simulate in your mind if 50 player have that mount and you Guild battle with no1 guild,that will be 0% to win guild battle

please all give your idea for my option to R2 about this damn abuse in their system that will make this game like junk

Play fair and square......not only money needed to win a battle but use your brain to win a war

Yeah ... I'am agree

Comment

File a ticket.

Get Kit to follow it through to the GMs.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yeah, that's messed up.. Must be fixed

Comment

Umm.. a therion sand rider mount is supposed to last 7 days. So it is only avaible for 1 player, if more have it, then its abused.... so many ppl having it=hack/something like that
            Last edited by krackenker; 04-07-2013, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              Umm.. a therion sand rider mount is supposed to last 7 days. So it is only avaible for 1 player, if more have it, then its abused.... so many ppl having it=hack/something like that
              Yes, the mount skin last 10 days, but the stats would still stay after it's gone. It is glitched, and unless you train your horse once, the stats bonus will remain.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

This is the guild master (GhostLycans ) now along with her Mount...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_26.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1666476

And This is the guild master before and with his mount...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_27a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	314.0 KB
ID:	1666477

I never thought this could all happen... This is real Bad... :

-Why This Mount Can Expired But STAT In It Not Lost..??? It's Not Fair... Also The Same LIE... -_-"

-Make Therion Sand Rider Card That All Players Can Real To Get It...

-Delete all STAT In Character If Theriond Sand Rider Already Expired...

It's Only A Suggestions from Me... Thanks...
                Last edited by R26530555; 04-07-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the Stat is overopowered..It should be reduced to 50

Comment

i have debated with R2 suport team
                    this what R2 suport team say http://prntscr.com/zl4po

we need all player to coment what the best for Wartune so R2 can read and bring this issue to board meeting with devs people

we have to stop this as soon as possible before it came worst not only for 1 server unbalance in power but all server can be damage

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Yes, the mount skin last 10 days, but the stats would still stay after it's gone. It is glitched, and unless you train your horse once, the stats bonus will remain.
                      It last for 7 days, When I have it (Me & a friend take turn having the mount) then it disapper.

I had no idea the stats didn't disappear,_.
                      Anyhow I'm still going to train the horse and remove stats when I lose the skin. Do NOT like that they can remain ><
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Comment

I say it's fine the way it is. The stats get removed after each weekly maintenance anyways.

Comment

Sempak.....

Comment

Originally posted by DocARM View Post

i give option to R2:

Strength+100
                              intelligence+100
                              endurance+100
                              armor+100

I am Guild Master and I have Therion Sand Rider.

If i give Guild Master to other members they dont get Therion Sand ....so i think in your server they use some exploits/bugs .

Comment

Working...
                              X