Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tell your opinion about my option to R2 for player that abuse having Therion SandRide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DocARM View Post
    in S26 baylon plain guid no1 was Ghostlycan now,i notice around 10 player have Therion Sand Rider mount.
    After i asked around,i get info that Therion SandRider mount was reward for no1 guild & only Guild Master can get it
    isems fair to me but i know around 10 player have that mount,soon will be 15 players and more.
    R2 have to stop those player keep change their Guild Master to get permanent stat from Therion SandRider

i give option to R2:
    1.remove that Therion SandRider permanent
    2.remove those player that have Therion SandRider mount if they not Guild Master anymore
    3.Make Therion SandRider available at guild shop to any guild so player can get it

go to your stable check aut how many stat Therion SandRider give:
    Strength+100
    intelligence+100
    endurance+100
    armor+100

now i give some calculation
    1 strength=4 p atak+1 p def & if add 100 strength=400 p atack +100 p def
    1 intelligence=4 m atak+1 m def & if add 100 intelligence=400 m atak+100 m def
    1 endurance=20 health & if add 100 endurance=2000 health
    1 armor=4 p def+4 m def & if add 100 armor=400 p def+400 m def

i sick and tired R2 didnt do anything to make it fair for all players
    in my server at least 10 player have that mount,soon will be 20 and more player have that mount
    now simulate in your mind if 50 player have that mount and you Guild battle with no1 guild,that will be 0% to win guild battle

please all give your idea for my option to R2 about this damn abuse in their system that will make this game like junk

Play fair and square......not only money needed to win a battle but use your brain to win a war

PS: correct me if i wrong in spelling or anything
    Well I like the ppl who got 10+ Sand riders. There giving a chance to their guild to be powerful to.
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by xTheGhostx View Post
      I am Guild Master and I have Therion Sand Rider.

If i give Guild Master to other members they dont get Therion Sand ....so i think in your server they use some exploits/bugs .
      lol. That needs to be file a ticket then
      Game: Wartune
      Server: 2 Edena Village
      Class: Mage
      Name: Mary Magdalene
      Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
      Flying with the fishes,
      Or maybe in the Ocean,
      swimming with the pigeons,
      See my world is Different.

Comment

are you kidding me? its funny how docarm a person who isn't liked by my guild (GhostLycans) as i am the former leader of GL (Nguyen) hes still coming up with stupid reasons to why he can't win, i gave up my leadership a few weeks ago and only shay has the mount now, to have such accusations as to 10+ people have the mount i would LOVE to see the proof, but since he can't come up with the proof to the 10+ people he can stop being a sore loser and find some other people to annoy

Comment

i apologize for the second post but if you look at his screenshots, anybody with half a brain can tell Nguyen doesn't have the mount anymore compared to the stats on shay's mount, but obviously since the person doing the accusing isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer loves to jump to conclusions on why he is losing... well im sure the stated case is finished because someone can't do simple math

Comment

Originally posted by xTheGhostx View Post
            I am Guild Master and I have Therion Sand Rider.

If i give Guild Master to other members they dont get Therion Sand ....so i think in your server they use some exploits/bugs .
            Or you just don't understand how it works. They need to be Guild master before the final GB rewards are given (and the winning guild etc) then they will receive the mount. Changing guild masters AFTER that will do nothing. So only one per week.

You do lose the mount stats during maintenance if you're not the winner for that week or if you use mount whips/mount cards etc.

So really, there is nothing wrong with the way it is now. It's not that much of an exploit if 2 people have the mount or even 3 when maintenances are delayed for updates.
            Our guild constantly rotates the guild mount, not for the exploit but so a few people can use it. I don't think the Guild Master should get all the rewards cause most of em suck. Lol

Comment

Honestly, I was sort of looking forward to this glitch when it was my turn to get it. Popped the card after 1.5 (held onto it for almost a month) and the stats went bye bye the instant I logged out after the horse disappeared. Everyone else who had done the same had the same result (we all used it during the legends of balenor event after our server merged). As far as I was aware, the glitch was corrected in 1.5.

Comment

You're really "special".. I'm the only one in GhostLycan that has that mount. If you're gonna Complain at least make your complaints something real. Wow... seriously wow

Nguyen Gave me the guild 2 weeks ago.. he had the mount before that.. since then i've been the only one with that mount. Maybe you should post some dates on your screenshots so people can see what a complete idiot you are.
                Last edited by ShaySeraph; 04-09-2013, 12:00 AM. Reason: Stressing point

Comment

Well your grammer sucks just fyi. Only ONE person has that mount at one time. That is the Guild Master. The old G M had it and lost it once the new G M stepped up. We are sorry that you are not strong enough to beat us and so you must go and start lying in the forums. How about instead of complaining and making false accusations, you rally your guild and give us some competition. Or is that too hard for you?

Comment

Lol does anyone else notice there are no time stamps? So basically you copied one and then a week later copied the other. BTW copying someone's stats is MESSED UP. How about we file a complaint against those abusing the ticket system because they cannot handle the fact that they are weak.

Comment

true.. i never gave him permission to post my character stats on here. I'm sure neither did Nguyen. This whole thread should be deleted as it was posted Fraudulently. *spelling* I'm so sick of whiners trying to blame their own lack on hacks and other stuff. Our guild is full of awesome people and we would never ever do anything like that. He obviously has no intregrety if hes willing to stoop so low as to Lie about our guild having multiple mounts. BTW Doc.. Deleted from my friends list. I want nothing to do with a Snake like you, nor will i ever associate with you again.

Comment

woa if i were you first thing ill do its to make sure that what i will post its real and i am not imagining it, be sure what you are accusing people of or a guild for its real, i mean i know it must be very depress that no matter what i do i suck and keep losing every single time, dont make the situation for you more depress i really feel sorry for you DocArm ....its just sad...

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          I say it's fine the way it is. The stats get removed after each weekly maintenance anyways.
                          So, let me see. If what you are saying is correct, the stats get removed during the next weekly maintenance. That normally occurs on a Thursday. The 1st place awards are given out on Friday, or Saturday. So, you're OK with a former 1st place GM having the stats he/she don't deserve for an extra week???? You must be one of the former GMs, or something,cause I certainly have a problem with this!

Comment

I don't really get what you means, do you mean you saw 10 players riding the sand riders at the same time or they rotating the mount to difference players every week?
                            If they are rotating the mount every week to difference players i think there is nothing wrong with that, cause they are the number 1 guild and they have the right to do so to reward the other members that have contributed a lot to the guild battle.
                            Serenity
                            SteelLord
                            Singapore

Comment

Working...
                            X