No announcement yet.

How do the Knights out there defeat the new Troops, suggestions please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start with slasher or ulti slasher(fast comps do this, because if you load faster your skill will be recorded faster, allowing you to use us and still go before mage aoe) then whirlwind, use whatever attacks you can to finish troops fast... You know what to next.
    Total nonsense idea that would be fun trying: get 80 starting rage and take out a troop instantly using delphic

Comment

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
      while i'm not disputing your results there are a few things that are puzzling to me. what mage dies before his troops do? in general, i expect any mage i fight to heal once they get close to 50% health, and many will have puri on just as a matter of course if they see me doing significant damage. also, unless the mage is very squishy, ww is going to take his troops hp below the mage, even after a few hits on the mage (not to mention the fact that my templars are doing 1k damage each to his troops), so aren't you back to having to kill his troops before focusing on the mage? something else, if you're lvl57, the odds are that you're facing weaker opponents with troops that are also at a lower level than you, so why dance around the troops instead of rolling over the templars from the start?
      well first off if u read what i said WW is a finisher only use when the itl kill off the mage and its not that the mages are squishy im a dps knight and i have veryhigh attack so i do a ton of dmg with just 1 attack. i spent most my daru getting a lvl 5 patt enlighten so no my troops suck there only lvl 42 most people i fight have 50+ lastly i see no sport in attacking people weaker than me it isent any fun i always check the BG ranking to see who would be a good fight. if i dont use this stratagy before i can even get to the mage im pretty much dead while they have max HP 1 50% delphic isent enough to oko the mages i fight. and since i havent touched them they havent healed yet and heal for roughly 1/3rd of the dmg i just did then its 2 more turns till u can kill them (useualy) and ur easily dead by this point. (ive tried many diffrent statagys for this hell i built my knight to counter mages as best as i can as a knight and this has always given me the best results)

Comment

Originally posted by R28800575 View Post
        well first off if u read what i said WW is a finisher only use when the itl kill off the mage and its not that the mages are squishy im a dps knight and i have veryhigh attack so i do a ton of dmg with just 1 attack. i spent most my daru getting a lvl 5 patt enlighten so no my troops suck there only lvl 42 most people i fight have 50+ lastly i see no sport in attacking people weaker than me it isent any fun i always check the BG ranking to see who would be a good fight. if i dont use this stratagy before i can even get to the mage im pretty much dead while they have max HP 1 50% delphic isent enough to oko the mages i fight. and since i havent touched them they havent healed yet and heal for roughly 1/3rd of the dmg i just did then its 2 more turns till u can kill them (useualy) and ur easily dead by this point. (ive tried many diffrent statagys for this hell i built my knight to counter mages as best as i can as a knight and this has always given me the best results)
        i see...thanks for clarifying as it makes more sense now.

Comment

Templar is OP , all mage with 4-7K BR Difference can win because Knight cant kill in time the units , How win ? not playing in PvP its the only way for doenst be disgusting (Or nerfing Templar)
          Last edited by Zorks2; 04-24-2013, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X