allow runes to stack up to 999

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allow runes to stack up to 999

enough said. I'm tired of selling those level 1-2-3 runes everyday since they aren't much use to me and they fill inventory fast since they only stack up to 20..

or perhaps they could let you synth those runes into useable levels

Comment

the runes will be gone in one of the next patches

Comment

of course they will...why allow content that allows lower levels to compete against higher ones...spend money and dominate...and they wonder why games like this have such short lifespans...look at runescape and you can clearly see a better approach to not only gameplay but to customer appreciation and support.

Comment

Runes really don't allow lower players to compete against higher ones.. It can tip the scale if it's REALLY close, but that's pretty much it. Rage runes, sure, but most people hoard those for higher mpd's and guild battles.

In sticking with Chinese update 1.6, they will be doing away with runes in the way that we know them. However, they are implementing a brand new system in place of the current runes. My Chinese is pretty poor, so I dont know all the details, but from what I can tell it is certainly a better system than the current one.

I won't argue on behalf of R2 when it comes to customer appreciation and support, hehe.

Even with the new rune system coming into play, this is existing code for inventory. It's not like it would require a lot of work to change the values from 20 to 99 or 999 or whatever. It would just give our inventory some breathing room until the new system comes into play. I'm all for it, but I won't be holding my breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Abuzittin2 View Post
            enough said. I'm tired of selling those level 1-2-3 runes everyday since they aren't much use to me and they fill inventory fast since they only stack up to 20..
            Well please find room for them.
            It later updates they are releasing a rune system to convert into bigger ones ._.
            I give no more info >_<
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
              It's not like it would require a lot of work to change the values from 20 to 99 or 999 or whatever. It would just give our inventory some breathing room until the new system comes into play. I'm all for it, but I won't be holding my breathe.
              Yes. Oh yes.

Comment

Working...
              X