Knight Talent Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Talent Holy Seal

"Holy Seal has a chance to stun the target. This only works when your Holy Seal talent level is higher than that of the target."

Does this mean if I am level 52, fighting a level 54, my Holy Seal talent level has to be 55 or higher to stun the enemy?
    It costs 1 million experience to level the talent holy seal up one time. Do they really expect me to put 55 million experience into leveling Holy Seal in order to stun a level 54? How could anyone possibly dump that much experience into Holy Seal and remain at a level where it would even still matter?

Please correct me if I'm wrong about what I stated above; I tend to think I am because the numbers to get holy seal working at stun is ridiculous.

Also, lastly, is Holy Seal physical attack or magic attack?

No its seal levels compared.

Eg lvl 5 seal V 4 seal you can stun.

Comment

55m XP.. I wish it was that cheap.

Comment

Elusion are u on 113 116 or 119? coz ur an idiot n i wanna destroy ur mouth! u never say anything productive but troll every post to look like ur "elite"

Comment

build ur def talent up as 1st passive n build ur holy seal as u have no way to increase passives to L2 without reaching L15 seal! rest up to what u want and wot u use real i went block reteliation n ww talents as i use them lots

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
            "Holy Seal has a chance to stun the target. This only works when your Holy Seal talent level is higher than that of the target."

Does this mean if I am level 52, fighting a level 54, my Holy Seal talent level has to be 55 or higher to stun the enemy?
            It costs 1 million experience to level the talent holy seal up one time. Do they really expect me to put 55 million experience into leveling Holy Seal in order to stun a level 54? How could anyone possibly dump that much experience into Holy Seal and remain at a level where it would even still matter?

Please correct me if I'm wrong about what I stated above; I tend to think I am because the numbers to get holy seal working at stun is ridiculous.

Also, lastly, is Holy Seal physical attack or magic attack?
            As stated, it's a comparison of holy seal levels. If you want a chart of XP to talent level, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
              build ur def talent up as 1st passive n build ur holy seal as u have no way to increase passives to L2 without reaching L15 seal! rest up to what u want and wot u use real i went block reteliation n ww talents as i use them lots
              The block one is glitched i believe. Last time i used it it canceled out the reverse dmg i had on when it proc'd. Not sure if it got fixed though.

Comment

Echo./. to answer ur question properly ...
                No it doesnt take lvl 54 holy seal to stun ur opponent ..

It takes ur holy seal lvl to be higher than ur opponent .. to derive maximum advantage it should ideally be 3 lvl higher..

and a lvl 59 cna have holy seal maximum of 16 ..( it is usually lesser though as we need to activitate passive talents as well..

and to asnwer ur second question about xp.. it is far far greater than the amount of xp u mentioned as u go higher up on talents ..

Do not worry about those things.. just lvl up to lvl 59 and then lvl up ur talents .. then go to lvl 64 and lvl up ur talents again..

cheer

Comment

Is holy seal PATK or MATK?

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
                    Is holy seal PATK or MATK?
                    Varies on class. Mages it's MAtk, Archers and Knights it's PAtk

Comment

Working...
                    X