Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix knight skill and other for KNIGHT !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix knight skill and other for KNIGHT !!

to GM

I implore you, please fix skill and the other for the knight. because I am a knight feel ignored and set aside by the archer and mage. archer and mage always be top 10 in the world in particular boss. how can I have a BR 50 + knight can be defeated with a Mage who only has 45 + BR. I was very upset with this . because the knight felt weak character among others . I humbly beg in order to improve the character of the knight to become better, at least on par with the other characters. I ask not only for my own interests but for the common good. especially for players who use a knight character. please consider. fix and other skills for knight.

Long live for KNIGHT !!

Originally posted by angmar88 View Post
    to GM

I implore you, please fix skill and the other for the knight. because I am a knight feel ignored and set aside by the archer and mage. archer and mage always be top 10 in the world in particular boss. how can I have a BR 50 + knight can be defeated with a Mage who only has 45 + BR. I was very upset with this . because the knight felt weak character among others . I humbly beg in order to improve the character of the knight to become better, at least on par with the other characters. I ask not only for my own interests but for the common good. especially for players who use a knight character. please consider. fix and other skills for knight.

Long live for KNIGHT !!
    You'll have to wait for the next major patch to partially help.

Comment

Mages are not in top 10 on world boss either unless they are fairly heavy cashers. I'm second top mage on my server and I almost never get into top 10, and there are only 2 or 3 archers ahead of me in BR on my server and they are not all there on every world boss I participate in.

Comment

Working...
      X