Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I have been plaing this game for 8 months and am only at lvl 68

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been plaing this game for 8 months and am only at lvl 68

I am not complaining or anything. However the game is getting easier and easier for new players.

Back when this game first cam out, it took a couple of months just to get to level 50. now you can get to level 50 in a week. There are players that have started playing this game way after I have and are at the same level as me.
    Does this seem unfair to anyone else but me?

There is no benefit of being a veteran player on this game.

1 disadvantage for new player;
    Low on material. Haha.
    Believe me, I already try it on my low lvl char and I need to crack my head to prevent it from lvl up while I collecting crypt token for equipment.
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by TonyaLycra View Post
      I am not complaining or anything. However the game is getting easier and easier for new players.

Back when this game first cam out, it took a couple of months just to get to level 50. now you can get to level 50 in a week. There are players that have started playing this game way after I have and are at the same level as me.

This will happen only if you join an establish server. In an establish server, you can get a high level to run you through the MPs.
      There's also world prosperity.

I believe if you join a new server, you can never get to 50 in a week.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

When I got to lvl 40, angels and knights weren't available yet
        when I was in the level 50's we had to deal with level 60 players in bg. now level 59 players are exploiting the fact that they don't have to deal with higher levels, and they are getting honor 10x's faster than people in lvl 60+
        People are exploiting dryad blessing. There should be a max of 10% dryad blessing so people don't exploit it
        vip was not that great up until they upgraded it not too long ago.
        you can't even do demon temple if you have less than 60k br
        there is a handful of players that have started at the same time as I did left in my guild.

The retention rate for players in this game is extremely low because we constantly get frustrated and nothing is being done about our frustration.

this game would be 10x's better if you catered to the veterans of this game, than trying to attract new players

Comment

errrr me and my group started doing Demon Temple when we were in the mid 40k BR range granted we are higher BR now but it was always doable.. anyway ya this
          seems to happen in more games than not as they go on in time. I think it has something to do with cattering to new players? Not saying that its fair to the older players but they do need to keep a influx of newbies to keep the bills paid you know.

Comment

you can't even do demon temple if you have less than 60k br
            That's total bull, I'm 48k BR, rest of my team is the same, we breeze through it. Piece of cake. Unless of course you're talking about Nightmare, in which case, I can't say yet ^^ We're going to try it today. We care only for clearing first boss, surely that'd be easy.

and I'm all for new players catching up. I say give existing low level players a boost though. Give them free crypt keys or mount whips or soul crystals or something ^^ Create healthier and stronger competition for those top 10 or top 100 that control the server.
            Last edited by ElusionM; 04-08-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

It took you months to get to level 50... all those daily 95 gems, those BG chests, the extra gold, the astral chances, the guild skills, the time to fix your gear, time to save daru for troops, time to save up kyanite & level your academy... no course there's no benefit to being an older player.

Start a new char and see how **** weak you are at level 50 by levelling there in a week...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                This will happen only if you join an establish server. In an establish server, you can get a high level to run you through the MPs.
                There's also world prosperity.

I believe if you join a new server, you can never get to 50 in a week.
                Have to agree on that, there's some lvl 50 newbies with less than 20k br who asks 3 lvl 65+ to help them run GOD and GOD NM.

And some lvl 60 with 28k-31k br and asks 3 lvl 65-66 with 50k+ br to carry them through.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  That's total bull, I'm 48k BR, rest of my team is the same, we breeze through it. Piece of cake. Unless of course you're talking about Nightmare, in which case, I can't say yet ^^ We're going to try it today. We care only for clearing first boss, surely that'd be easy.
                  Did NM last night with no one in the team higher than 55k, and half under 51k. Granted, only up to the summoner, but who cares about anything else. Not like anyone needs the xp. Granted, if everyone is 48k in your group, you'll probably have a tough time. It's all about timing.

Comment

Hahaha there are a lot of players in our server who rage-level with pathetic BRs, and then get angry when declined to do arena with or with difficult dungeons. They think this game is the same with a lot of level up/mmo games with which level is a very important thing.

Comment

Originally posted by R26899989 View Post
                      Did NM last night with no one in the team higher than 55k, and half under 51k. Granted, only up to the summoner, but who cares about anything else. Not like anyone needs the xp. Granted, if everyone is 48k in your group, you'll probably have a tough time. It's all about timing.
                      Well we're in 50 pve gear, So hopefully that'll make a difference. Worst case scenario we have Warriors call and pots to push us up to 55k+ BR.

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                      Hahaha there are a lot of players in our server who rage-level with pathetic BRs, and then get angry when declined to do arena with or with difficult dungeons. They think this game is the same with a lot of level up/mmo games with which level is a very important thing.
                      Because it's the best way to play. Advance faster into the game, unlocking more content which gives more/better drops which you then use to increase your stats. Someone staying 50 and doing talents, vs someone rushing to 59 then doing talents.... 59 will obtain more XP daily than the 50, so his talents will level up at a far less cost. He also has 9 levels worth of extra stats and lv 55 pvp gear to play with ^^ (As example)

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                        Yes I agree, when an archer with lvl 65 pvp and 7k+ mdef and about 36k br asks 2mages and 1 knight to help for demon temple, most declined.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          Well we're in 50 pve gear, So hopefully that'll make a difference. Worst case scenario we have Warriors call and pots to push us up to 55k+ BR.

Because it's the best way to play. Advance faster into the game, unlocking more content which gives more/better drops which you then use to increase your stats. Someone staying 50 and doing talents, vs someone rushing to 59 then doing talents.... 59 will obtain more XP daily than the 50, so his talents will level up at a far less cost. He also has 9 levels worth of extra stats and lv 55 pvp gear to play with ^^ (As example)
                          I am not really sure about fast leveling. Well with that you can read guide titled "How to be strong for your level" and see reasons for preventing exp and why rage-leveling is not recommended.
                          Last edited by rheasteer; 04-09-2013, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X