Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spawn camping either in Battlegrounds for Guild Battle. Can you get banned for that?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my guild GM asks not to cross the spawn line during the entire battle, and some guilds never care about it and camp all day long, so this is just policy of guilds and their desire to be or not to be respected by other players.

As for GB camping, I hate it. I never do this myself. If my spawn is getting camped by bullies, I check their BR, if it's lower than mine, I attack them, they rarely return after this, if their BR is higher than mine, I let them attack me if they want and heal as long as I can to let low levels get their carts while the bully is busy hurting me.

I address to all campers, please, have respect to other players, if you have already got your 3k limit for honor today, don't camp, stay in the middle and catch, but don't be rude.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      If you get spawn camped in GB you have lost already.
      If got get spawn camped in BG you/your team is so much weaker you would die anyway... most ppl dont want to wait for you get the treasure.. cuz they want to win the BG obviously.
      That's the point, many teams with campers lose by points. It happens very often.

Comment

If got get spawn camped in BG you/your team is so much weaker you would die anyway...
        Bull... Spawn campers tend to run away from me and sneak past/kill the guards and then camp. I send them back to their own crib, meanwhile gathering so many points through carting that my team still wins most of the time.
        The fact one person/two+ ppl spawn camp does by no means mean the opposite team is weak. That's the most twisted thing I've heard today.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Bull... Spawn campers tend to run away from me and sneak past/kill the guards and then camp. I send them back to their own crib, meanwhile gathering so many points through carting that my team still wins most of the time.
          The fact one person/two+ ppl spawn camp does by no means mean the opposite team is weak. That's the most twisted thing I've heard today.
          Ever heard: the exception that confirms the rule?
          It means a general saying always have someone/something that goes against the saying.. but I am speaking generally, also I meant you would lose anyway.. but Im to lazy to edit it.

Comment

Ever heard: the exception that confirms the rule?
            It means a general saying always have someone/something that goes against the saying.. but I am speaking generally, also I meant you would lose anyway.. but Im to lazy to edit it.
            I'm flattered you think of me as an exception. I myself however, know that not to be true. And yes, I've heard of it.
            Even generally speaking it doesn't make sense. The fact that people are spawn camping is no indication of the strength (or weakness) of the opposing team. In BG that is.

Comment

Working...
            X