This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawkstrider event: Watch out for that pilferer

One of my pet peeves (I do have quite a number) is people camping my crops.
    By camping, I mean people who actually check the amount of time you have left on your crop and then wait there when it's 1-2 minutes left and pick them up the moment they are riped.
    This is extremely annoying to me, because if I am at keys, I will actually be able to harvest my crop within 2 minutes.

If you pick on my crops when I'm offline or when it has been ready for more than 5 minutes, I'm actually fine with it.

In the upcoming event, you have to plant ancient seed in order to get ancient spirits.
    Watch out for those pesky pilferers! I anticipate players who will camp farm in order to get the free ancient spirit.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Lol. This is the only way for free players to obtain the mount. Simply take everyone off your friends list and don't let em have the chance.

Comment

or, remember, u can wait until later to plant your seeds
      1 person waited a whole month AFTER an event to plant pumpkins .... I still got em though or, u can pilfer others as well, remember, you get about 10 times as you get out, if you do it right. Or..... time your seeds
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Waiting a month for the spirits will be silly. The pumpkin seeds opening them gave you items. These give you spirits that the Exchange has to be active for you to turn in. While you could just hoard all and wait till after the exchange ends to plant them, you'll then just be holding onto all those spirits with nothing to do till the next time it comes around.

Comment

Ohhh... I might just make an alt on S50 just to camp Condor's farm lol

In all seriousness though, just remove all your friends that you suspect will harvest your farm for a few days. Or you can use auto click on your farm, set it to extremely high frequency and place it on the crop, it'll click so fast campers won't be able to get yours.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I just blacklisted one guy for that.

I give them the benefit of the doubt until they camp-farmed. Then they're blacklisted forever.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

A few on our server have removed all friends less than 4 or 5. The pumpkin event was different... this one really starts the ire. It's getting bad via world chat.

Comment

I think farm-camping reeks of bad etiquette, very much similar to mines-stealing. Staying at someone's farm when the countdown is less than 5 minutes is too cheap for my liking. It doesn't matter if it's just gold/daru versus ancient seed. However, camping ancient seeds made it worse.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

My server is starting to go bonkers as well. Prior pro-pillagers are removing people. This is the worst event I've seen during my time at Wartune. With each patch they run players off and now they have devised a way to turn remaining players against one another.

Comment

Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
                    My server is starting to go bonkers as well. Prior pro-pillagers are removing people. This is the worst event I've seen during my time at Wartune. With each patch they run players off and now they have devised a way to turn remaining players against one another.
                    Maybe this is what R2 wanted. they wanted to create tension so players will compete harder?

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                      Maybe this is what R2 wanted. they wanted to create tension so players will compete harder?
                      My friendlist is almost empty now also. I better guess R2 wanted ppl fight with each other...This kind of seeds should be unstealable

Comment

what i found helpful and remove all friend from an alt and only add ur main to friends list plant seed when farm is ready let u main steel from ur alt. Just a thought.

Game:Wartune
                        IGN: 1shot/Muffin
                        LVL: 65/52
                        BR: 52k/36k
                        Guild: KingsOfWar
                        Class: Archer/Mage
                        Server: r2 Edena Village

Game: League of Angels
                        IGN: Lovely
                        LVL: 33
                        BR. 20K
                        Guild: Just4Fun