This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground 30-39 best BR

What is the best possible BR to kill all people in battleground level 30-39 lol i have seen a level 38 knight and wow he has 8.8k patk , 6k pdef , 5k mdef and 32k hp . do you think it is possible to achieve that kind of strength in a non-casher player ? ahahaha .
    IGN : kcram
    Server : s66 perlington keep
    Class : Mage
    Last edited by wartunekcram; 04-08-2013, 12:13 PM.

y u can... max ur GS(int, def, endure) , astral lv 5(for mage= matck, pdef, mdef)
    refine all ur equip with matck, int, endure, def, pdef
    socket all ur equip ( min 2 slots) with gem lvl 4
    soul crystal lv 10 ++

u'll boost ur br n stats

Comment

it is possible to kill knight with 32k hp ?

Comment

You won't ever have a BR that beats everyone!

I had a 20k BR that beat most people.

I have seen since people with as high as 23 ~ 24k BR's below 40.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

There's an almost no cash 24k Br 39 knight in my guild. He has $5 in the game, getting him the trinkets with the first recharge, but that's it. He could easily boost his BR by equipping a stat astral in place of his Enhanced Will Destroyer, but he obviously doesn't care to do that.

So, had he not spent that $5 he would be a little bit weaker, having to go for the 30 catacombs trinkets, but not significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
            There's an almost no cash 24k Br 39 knight in my guild. He has $5 in the game, getting him the trinkets with the first recharge, but that's it. He could easily boost his BR by equipping a stat astral in place of his Enhanced Will Destroyer, but he obviously doesn't care to do that.

So, had he not spent that $5 he would be a little bit weaker, having to go for the 30 catacombs trinkets, but not significantly.
            Yep
            Converting and synthesizing your gems to higher lvls, refining, enchanting, socketing, good astrals.
            HE has good br cause he knows he character really well ^.^
            Game: Wartune
            Server: 2 Edena Village
            Class: Mage
            Name: Mary Magdalene
            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
            Flying with the fishes,
            Or maybe in the Ocean,
            swimming with the pigeons,
            See my world is Different.

Comment

There are a lot of these players on S40. Level 35s - 39s with as high as 20k to 29k br. An example is this player:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMBAPLAYERedited.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	1666496

I really admired how patient this player is and I really like his br. Well my guild leader told me that they are the "forever 39", means there is a big possibility that they don't have plans to level up to 40. But I will be contented with 20k br at 39 and I will level up to 40s already, because I think this is boring and will take really long.
              Last edited by rheasteer; 04-08-2013, 04:06 PM.

Comment

well they will lvl at sametime cause BG now gives small % to exp

Comment

What exp will it give? The one on the daily quest with which you enter bg and kill 2 players? If you don't click "Collect Rewards" button, it will not give you exp. Have completed those weeks ago and didn't collect the rewards yet, so I didn't gain anymore exp from bg until now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Malpractice View Post
                    Since when? I been doing BG for awhile now and I gained 0 exp.

Comment

i know its xXDragonXx of DarkReaper right ?

Comment

Yeah, he is, so he is well known. You have the same server or merged with the server where he is in? Is he a balen user? His BR is really extraordinarily high.
                        Last edited by rheasteer; 04-11-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Malpractice View Post
                          No.... never heard that before.

Comment

yah . im from s66 lol

Comment

noone said u had to click the quest to gain the reward ^^
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X