X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change GuildBattle System

Hello guys ,

I post here my suggestions .

Why doesnt change how Guild attack another guild ? Only Same team , same guild , same end and 90% of the time is realy realy realy Unfair (Camp Spawn Kill) Because guild with 3.000.000 BR is versus a guild with 6.000.000 and .. No its not funny , realy not funny for the team always loose , pass 30-35' in the spawn because get always : Death respawn death respawn death respawn death respawn death respawn , Why doesnt make Cross server Guild battle with Max 100.000-250.000 Battle rating difference ? Just for change not to taste the players

Hoping that people will understand my point of view, thanks for your patience

They need to do a calculation of br vs level and allow a fluctuation of 25% max...this would ensure more competitive battles, discourage camping on people and eliminate bullying. The 25% is there just in case people pot up or use scrolls to buff. Same with the arena 3 vs 3

Comment

They should just make it so you can't go in the spawn area at all. Like they do for BG. i think it's stupid to spawn camp but since it isn't against the rules of the game atm it's going to happen no matter what.

Comment

It's almost always same same pairings. We've had this debate before. On our server, it's predictable. On others, apparently it isn't. In the end though, you'll still fight strog guilds. There's no real way around it in a tournament setting.

Comment

Working...
        X