Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small anniversary for me - 200 Wartune videos on YouTube - Thank You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladyliberty123
    replied
    Congratz I guess.
    Last edited by ladyliberty123; 04-09-2013, 02:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LAVASH
    replied
    RE: ElusionM Fan Art forum
    I don't have any fan art and I only play and discuss Wartune.

RE: GingerTheHutt
    Sorry to see so much anger in you. Nevertheless, this thread is about me thanking the majority of appreciative Wartune community and not satisfying your negative wishes. If/when you reconnect with the kindness in your heart then we can speak.

RE: Billy_McF
    Many thanks!

RE: Unified_Serenity
    Very kind of you Unified! I'm happy my Wartune work brought enjoyment to you

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Amen Ginger.

Leave a comment:

• Unified_Serenity
    replied
    I love your channel and think it's great to let us know what's out there. Congrats

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
    What blog? YouTube is my blog? Learn to read!
    This thread is all about reaching 200 videos of and about Wartune on YouTube
    And in parallel my Wartune blog is also reaching 100 blog posts and 16,000 visitors so far.
    Um you mentioned your blog in the first paragraph of your first post... Or did you forget that?

and me thanking the community!
    There's a specific community section for blogs, videos, fan art and everything else you care to generate and dedicate to wartune.

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?24-Off-Topic

Moreover, you are not the police of this forum,
    I never claimed to be. I put forth a question about the intentions of this thread...

Which incidentally - you have not answered.

Since you have 12 threads started and 9 of them all open with something akin to 'here's my blog post agenda today'

I think my correlation based on the available evidence to 'advertising' is quite within reason.

if you do not like it then that is your problem - quite clearly it was not you who supported all this work so this thread has nothing to do with you, so the only purpose you have in coming posting here is just to spread your hatred and arrogance that supposedly you own this place and everyone must do what you say.
    This is the kind of thing guilty people say. When they're busted and know it. You haven't actually supplied a defence to your thread - you've just insulted me from the offset.

If the moderators of this forum decide that this thread is not welcome then it is THEM and not you who will take the appropriate action, but given the fact that all my posts are 100% about Wartune, discussing Wartune, promoting Wartune, sharing information about Wartune, then I have little to worry about.
    It's usually never just about wartune. It's always all about your blog, or about your videos on youtube.

Here are the opening words of 75% of your threads:

Hey guys, today I have a small "anniversary" - I reach 200 Wartune videos that I made which are on YouTube
    Hey guys, I made a video recommending which troop to use and also showing exactly what I did, so if you wanna see that please check it on YouTube
    Hey everyone, we, on Armor Games Server #2 Europe, had a really nice guild battle between guilds Sanctum vs. FairyTail, which I recorded and put on YouTube
    Hey guys I found some pictures on the internet and made a fun post on my blog
    Hey guys, as some of you might know I have a fun Wartune blog
    Sharing with you the latest fun / LOL addition to my blog
    Hey guys I put up 2 guides and 2 videos on my blog
    Hey guys I wanna share with you how to make big money in Wartune I give the explanation on my blog

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Congrats and keep up the good work

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    RE: Laomi
    Thanks and thank you also

RE: CreamySaucepan
    - "General" was the best sub-forum to post a thank you. If community gratitude is not permitted forum moderators can delete this entire thread.
    - I am not awesome. I posted to say thank you to the community (was clear in bold). If I was arrogant I would not thank people.
    - I did not put any links nor promoted anything. I put in bold my gratitude message was very clear.

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?167-Fan-Art

"Post personal fan art and self-made videos here!"

Leave a comment:

• LAVASH
    replied
    RE: Laomi
    Thanks and thank you also

RE: CreamySaucepan
    - "General" was the best sub-forum to post a thank you. If community gratitude is not permitted forum moderators can delete this entire thread.
    - I am not awesome. I posted to say thank you to the community (was clear in bold). If I was arrogant I would not thank people.
    - I did not put any links nor promoted anything. I put in bold my gratitude message was very clear.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    What he's saying is that this isn't a discussion, just a promotion of your blog/videosite/whatever you have. And that that doesn't really belong in a "Game Discussion" forum. This is just a "look at me, I'm awesome!" kind of thread, and thus, cluttering the forum. Now I'm not saying you're not awesome. I don't know you, so I really wouldn't know. But I do feel this thread doesn't really contribute anything to this forum. I'm sure your videos do, just not this particular thread.

Furthermore: no need to get rude. Using the word "retarded" is really uncalled for in any situation.

Oh, and Youtube can be a blog, a video blog, imho.

Leave a comment:

• Laomi
    replied
    Congrats Lavash!

Leave a comment:

• LAVASH
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I like game discussion to be about the game. Not a blog.

If you want to promote your blog, fine, I'm cool with that. The link in your Sig is fine. Don't be spamming up game discussion with it - unless actually discussing the game.

As for 'retarded haters' - grow up.
    What blog? YouTube is my blog? Learn to read!
    This thread is all about reaching 200 videos of and about Wartune on YouTube and me thanking the community!
    If you are so corrupted in your heart then such things are beyond your comprehension then that is very sad.

Moreover, you are not the police of this forum, if you do not like it then that is your problem - quite clearly it was not you who supported all this work so this thread has nothing to do with you, so the only purpose you have in coming posting here is just to spread your hatred and arrogance that supposedly you own this place and everyone must do what you say.

If the moderators of this forum decide that this thread is not welcome then it is THEM and not you who will take the appropriate action, but given the fact that all my posts are 100% about Wartune, discussing Wartune, promoting Wartune, sharing information about Wartune, then I have little to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    to try to avoid retarded haters like the 2 above
    I like game discussion to be about the game. Not a blog.

If you want to promote your blog, fine, I'm cool with that. The link in your Sig is fine. Don't be spamming up game discussion with it - unless actually discussing the game.

As for 'retarded haters' - grow up.

Leave a comment:

• LAVASH
    replied
    Originally posted by Serrin View Post
    Wow nice to see a milestone but maybe just a linky to your youtube channel Grats
    Thanks Serrin, I didn't put any links to try to avoid retarded haters like the 2 above, but you can find the links in my signature below.
    Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• Serrin
    replied
    Wow nice to see a milestone but maybe just a linky to your youtube channel Grats

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Is this really game discussion or just more advertising for your blog?
    Once again purely advertising for his blog.

1) Anniversary would be to celebrate a length of time.
    2) Milestone would be more fitting, an achievement of 200 useless videos. "My 200 useless video Milestone"

and yes I'm sure you no doubt saw me coming to obviously tell you to go away and stop posting **** to get more hits.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X