Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A small anniversary for me - 200 Wartune videos on YouTube - Thank You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAVASH View Post
    What blog? YouTube is my blog? Learn to read!
    This thread is all about reaching 200 videos of and about Wartune on YouTube
    And in parallel my Wartune blog is also reaching 100 blog posts and 16,000 visitors so far.
    Um you mentioned your blog in the first paragraph of your first post... Or did you forget that?

and me thanking the community!
    There's a specific community section for blogs, videos, fan art and everything else you care to generate and dedicate to wartune.

http://forum.r2games.com/forumdisplay.php?24-Off-Topic

Moreover, you are not the police of this forum,
    I never claimed to be. I put forth a question about the intentions of this thread...

Which incidentally - you have not answered.

Since you have 12 threads started and 9 of them all open with something akin to 'here's my blog post agenda today'

I think my correlation based on the available evidence to 'advertising' is quite within reason.

if you do not like it then that is your problem - quite clearly it was not you who supported all this work so this thread has nothing to do with you, so the only purpose you have in coming posting here is just to spread your hatred and arrogance that supposedly you own this place and everyone must do what you say.
    This is the kind of thing guilty people say. When they're busted and know it. You haven't actually supplied a defence to your thread - you've just insulted me from the offset.

If the moderators of this forum decide that this thread is not welcome then it is THEM and not you who will take the appropriate action, but given the fact that all my posts are 100% about Wartune, discussing Wartune, promoting Wartune, sharing information about Wartune, then I have little to worry about.
    It's usually never just about wartune. It's always all about your blog, or about your videos on youtube.

Here are the opening words of 75% of your threads:

Hey guys, today I have a small "anniversary" - I reach 200 Wartune videos that I made which are on YouTube
    Hey guys, I made a video recommending which troop to use and also showing exactly what I did, so if you wanna see that please check it on YouTube
    Hey everyone, we, on Armor Games Server #2 Europe, had a really nice guild battle between guilds Sanctum vs. FairyTail, which I recorded and put on YouTube
    Hey guys I found some pictures on the internet and made a fun post on my blog
    Hey guys, as some of you might know I have a fun Wartune blog
    Sharing with you the latest fun / LOL addition to my blog
    Hey guys I put up 2 guides and 2 videos on my blog
    Hey guys I wanna share with you how to make big money in Wartune I give the explanation on my blog
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I love your channel and think it's great to let us know what's out there. Congrats

Comment

Amen Ginger.

Comment

RE: ElusionM Fan Art forum
          I don't have any fan art and I only play and discuss Wartune.

RE: GingerTheHutt
          Sorry to see so much anger in you. Nevertheless, this thread is about me thanking the majority of appreciative Wartune community and not satisfying your negative wishes. If/when you reconnect with the kindness in your heart then we can speak.

RE: Billy_McF
          Many thanks!

RE: Unified_Serenity
          Very kind of you Unified! I'm happy my Wartune work brought enjoyment to you

Comment

Congratz I guess.
            Last edited by ladyliberty123; 04-09-2013, 02:31 PM.

Comment

RE: ElusionM Fan Art forum
              I don't have any fan art and I only play and discuss Wartune.

RE: GingerTheHutt
              Sorry to see so much anger in you. Nevertheless, this thread is about me thanking the majority of appreciative Wartune community and not satisfying your negative wishes. If/when you reconnect with the kindness in your heart then we can speak.

RE: Billy_McF
              Many thanks!

RE: Unified_Serenity
              Very kind of you Unified! I'm happy my Wartune work brought enjoyment to you
              Typical response from you. Disagree -> Hater/angry

Another pointless thread advertising your youtube/blog. If you want to thank people make a video on your youtube/blog as they are the ones which supported you. The rest of us who don't watch your videos/blog really don't care as most of us are annoyed by you spamming the forum with these threads/posts.

Comment

I happen to thinks its great that a member of the community is sharing their enthusiasm about the game, and I'm sure there's people who take a genuine interest in the videos. With that said, if anyone has an issue with this thread, kindly just move on to another thread.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  I happen to thinks its great that a member of the community is sharing their enthusiasm about the game, and I'm sure there's people who take a genuine interest in the videos. With that said, if anyone has an issue with this thread, kindly just move on to another thread.
                  People do not have a problem with his interest although the spamming of his blog/videos is irritating. And yes please move it.

Comment

RE: MemoryLane
                    Thank you for your support!

RE: Patyfatycake
                    I have not spammed anything. I have made quality posts about Wartune in the Wartune forum, which is 100% allowed by the rules of this community and appreciated by many people. I have published all of my pictures / info here, so that nobody has to go anywhere else to see it. And there is no "the rest of us" - it is always just exactly 3-4 of you who keep attacking me. It is sad that you make that choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Patyfatycake View Post
                      And yes please move it.
                      Not quite what MemoryLane said is it?

What was said was if you have a problem with this thread, then feel free to move onto another one.

There seems to be an underlying trend occurring, that 3 or 4 people think they speak for the whole forum.
                      They always post " NOBODY wants this" or "The rest of us don't want this".
                      The simple fact is that they do not speak for the whole of the community, or even on behalf of the community, so have no right to make any assumptions about what the community as a whole likes or dislikes.

If you don't like the topic of the post fell free to say YOU don't like it, but do not make your opinion that of others when you have no right to do so. Then feel free to move away from that topic without continual flaming just for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        How about as a moderator for these forums you do your job and move it to the correct section of the forums.

RE: MemoryLane
                        Thank you for your support!

RE: Patyfatycake
                        I have not spammed anything. I have made quality posts about Wartune in the Wartune forum, which is 100% allowed by the rules of this community and appreciated by many people. I have published all of my pictures / info here, so that nobody has to go anywhere else to see it. And there is no "the rest of us" - it is always just exactly 3-4 of you who keep attacking me. It is sad that you make that choice.
                        As Ginger pointed out, you have made 9 out of 12 threads PURELY for advertising in the INCORRECT subforum, which makes your quality statement untrue, as well as being 100% allowed.

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                        If you don't like the topic of the post fell free to say YOU don't like it, but do not make your opinion that of others when you have no right to do so. Then feel free to move away from that topic without continual flaming just for the sake of it.
                        I don't think anyone is arguing about the content, but rather the pure advertising of his blog. If he wants to post his blog, fine, do so in an appropriate way.

Comment

The irony is that the more you fight this, the more traffic said fight generates.

Comment

Hi, thanks, it is both that and i also made many guides, explanations, strategies, advice for people.
                            Good luck with your ideas also!
                            WOw. i ♥ this!
                            Game: Wartune
                            Server: 2 Edena Village
                            Class: Mage
                            Name: Mary Magdalene
                            Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                            Flying with the fishes,
                            Or maybe in the Ocean,
                            swimming with the pigeons,
                            See my world is Different.

Comment

There seems to be an underlying trend occurring, that 3 or 4 people think they speak for the whole forum.
                              I think I can safely say I speak for the whole forum in saying we want more bacon
                              Blizzarea
                              S147
                              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Not quite what MemoryLane said is it?

What was said was if you have a problem with this thread, then feel free to move onto another one.

They always post " NOBODY wants this" or "The rest of us don't want this".
                                The simple fact is that they do not speak for the whole of the community, or even on behalf of the community, so have no right to make any assumptions about what the community as a whole likes or dislikes.

Misread it.

Comment

Working...
                                X