Lvl 10 Green Astral

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 10 Green Astral

How much exp is needed to get a green astral to lvl 10? I'm trying to get the Astral Master title. Thanks

XP for level:

2 - 50
    3 - 200
    4 - 600
    5 - 1200
    6 - 2400
    7 - 4800
    8 - 9600
    9 - 19200
    10 - 38400

Total: 76450

This is my best guess.

Comment

that's what I thought too by looking at the exp ratio. Thank you

Comment

calc blue for me please.. lvl 10 blue astral
        BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

I think it's 178,300 exp for lvl 10 blue. Just curious, why do you want a lvl 10 blue?
          Last edited by R27402931; 04-09-2013, 09:40 PM.

Comment

for title i guess

Comment

yes titel.. and my will destroyer is 7 meanwhile the rest is lvl 5/3;P so i dont have enough exp for green to be 10;P thats why i wonder blue xD
              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

it should be obvious that blue needs even more exp than green, no?

Comment

i wonder if its actually worth trying to get the title "astral master".

im at green lvl 7 at the moment but it seems i have a long way to go lol

Comment

Well, titles are only worth it if you think they are. They don't give bonuses and other players will only notice some rare titles anyway (casher or yellow titles mostly). Unfortunately, Astral Master is a blue title if I'm right. Meaning it's less prestigious than both purple and yellow titles. Your choice.

There is a trick to get the title fast - if you roll a yellow astral of the same value as one of yours, put yours into the green you want to fill (but be extremely careful not to overfill it! i don't know what will happen but you might lose some XP) and then, after you get the title (of course, you have to have enough xp in your yellows to get to lvl 10) just put the green back into the replacement yellow and you will have the same yellow with a bit more XP. Don't blame me if something goes wrong here, though.

EDIT: I've been corrected by daehawk. Astral Master is purple and you don't lose xp if you overflow lvl 10.
                    Last edited by WickedSilk; 04-10-2013, 07:20 PM. Reason: daehawk!

Comment

Astral Master is purple.

And you can go over cap with the astral xp. It will store it and give it back the same xp.

IE: 109,220 lvl 7 Orange to a Green will give you back 109,230 xp from the green to the Orange even though greens cap at 78k
                      Last edited by Daehawk; 04-10-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

are you sure it will be the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Xanoj View Post
                          are you sure it will be the same?
                          Yes I did it for the title to try it out back when people were wondering if the title stayed after you lost the astral. I took my level 7 Enhanced Will Destroyer feed it to a new green, instant level 10. Feed it back to Enchanced Will Destroyer right back to level 7 where it was just 10 points higher in xp due to the green.

Comment

Working...
                          X