Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE VIP 1 HR CARD --After 25 days of check in!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Recycle Equipment - Get refinement crystals
    Matk scrolls from guild blessing when your an archer or knight - Use them during BR contests (Might only need that extra 100 BR to win)
    lv 1, 2 and 3 crystaloids from Catacombs - Slowly save them and synth them to make the desired lv 4 or 5 crystals. Might only make 1 crystaloid, but its 1 crystaloid closer to the set.
    Getting the picture? Plenty of things that you get that you can't use have another purpose that make them useful.
    LMFAO. Really dude go and think about it a little bit more will you!

Recycle equipment - get refinement crystals. What about the equipment you can't recycle. Gold for that then as you can't use it!
    MATK scrolls may add BR, but will not effect the outcome of any battle as Archers/knights do not use MATK in any attacks or defense. So they don't have any use except selling them for gold, because I can't remember the last time I saw a BR contest. Unless your talking about the 60k wings event FFS.
    Crystals I sort of agree with, but using your argument. The 10 gold you get from recycling those VIP tokens give you more gold which gets you a little closer to that enlightenment for legend gear.

Getting the picture. You sell them for gold, just like you can sell the VIP tokens for gold.

Also, I wasn't making a stand alone post with regards to rewards. I was highlighting the fact that VIP token's are not USELESS to non VIP players, as they can infact sell them for gold, which they can use in other areas.

Finally, it has been nearly a month since I posted that. If you have such strong feelings about it, then how come you have taken so long to offer your own information ?
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 05-04-2013, 04:30 AM.

Comment

good idea bro

Ã*
      Every Action Has A Reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        LMFAO. Really dude go and think about it a little bit more will you!

Recycle equipment - get refinement crystals. What about the equipment you can't recycle. Gold for that then as you can't use it!
        MATK scrolls may add BR, but will not effect the outcome of any battle as Archers/knights do not use MATK in any attacks or defense. So they don't have any use except selling them for gold, because I can't remember the last time I saw a BR contest. Unless your talking about the 60k wings event FFS.
        Crystals I sort of agree with, but using your argument. The 10 gold you get from recycling those VIP tokens give you more gold which gets you a little closer to that enlightenment for legend gear.

Getting the picture. You sell them for gold, just like you can sell the VIP tokens for gold.

Also, I wasn't making a stand alone post with regards to rewards. I was highlighting the fact that VIP token's are not USELESS to non VIP players, as they can infact sell them for gold, which they can use in other areas.

Finally, it has been nearly a month since I posted that. If you have such strong feelings about it, then how come you have taken so long to offer your own information ?
        Only just came across the thread, someone else bumped it up.
        Last BR contest for me was little over a month ago, Legends of Balenor. ^^

Comment

you get it when the game tries to make u become vip for 1 hour shortly after u make a new character..though when it comes up u refresh the game and it sits in your inventory tell u want to use it
          Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
          how the hell u got it 1 day?
          I am fully with this idea of maybe start making pplz earn the free 1 hour vip's..it does help encourage vip usage and more likely for pplz to stick with it.

Comment

no to this idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Erabonknight View Post
              You would be vip for 1 hour how does that make a difference ??
              it makes a difference because the vip tokens are for people that pay to play the game and keep it free for all the moochers if you dont like them sitting there sell them or PAY AND SUPPORT THE PEOPLE THAT SPEND TIME MAKING THE GAME

Comment

Working...
              X