Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I personally do not care to ever "re-add" the thieves I have blacklisted. I find it insanely funny that people expect me to get them their mount and call me selfish for caring abt how many boxes I will have to buy with REAL money to get the mount I want. Do these same people follow their "friends" around and call them selfish for whatever else they buy in real life? Stand outside store doors and call the shoppers selfish? ROFL You guys are hilarious. It doesn't matter how the game is advertised, it takes 1 hour of play to see its pay to play, if you continue to play you do so at your own aggravation of never catching up to everyone else that pays. More over I'm not even helping those I blacklisted when they are asking, screw the game, you just hit me in the pocketbook, that effects my real life, GL finding peeps to help you.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Why_Me View Post
      I personally do not care to ever "re-add" the thieves I have blacklisted. I find it insanely funny that people expect me to get them their mount and call me selfish for caring abt how many boxes I will have to buy with REAL money to get the mount I want. Do these same people follow their "friends" around and call them selfish for whatever else they buy in real life? Stand outside store doors and call the shoppers selfish? ROFL You guys are hilarious. It doesn't matter how the game is advertised, it takes 1 hour of play to see its pay to play, if you continue to play you do so at your own aggravation of never catching up to everyone else that pays. More over I'm not even helping those I blacklisted when they are asking, screw the game, you just hit me in the pocketbook, that effects my real life, GL finding peeps to help you.
      Right. That's what people are hoping.
      You get them their mounts by allowing them to steal from you.
      Then you have to scramble to steal from others so you can make up for the lost in spirits. Or you buy the ancient gift box.

      Either way, if you don't allow them to steal, you're branded as selfish and a d-bag. I find that hypocritical.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yetff View Post
        You're super duper selfish! You only want them for yourself only for a mount! I
        harvested ancients already and my virtual friends have no problem.
        In a word YES, I am 'super duper selfish' when it comes to the fruits of this seed. Everyone can get the seeds if they do the quests. And, so far, none have required you spending balins (this week there is one, though). So, the excuse you can't get them otherwise simply doesn't stand!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
          None of my friends never got mad with me when i steal their crops and then someone steal mine too Should i get mad? No i dont really need to bother for some lost crops . For those selfish kinds better get the ** out and stop all the **** from your mouth.Not happy? Send ticket to R2 and tell them to remove the stealing system then can u do that? U want to delete just do it im so happy to delete u too . So many friend waiting to add too . Not only u in the world
          Totally correct! I DO delete those that take my fruit from the Ancient seeds and I would expect them to do the same with me! I HAVE deleted ANYBODY that takes the fruit - even fellow guild members - and I still have 18 pages of friends. I don't get mad, I simply delete. Most of the conversation though has revolved around the FACT that in stealing someone, somewhere looses! It's been proven over and over.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
            Totally correct! I DO delete those that take my fruit from the Ancient seeds and I would expect them to do the same with me! I HAVE deleted ANYBODY that takes the fruit - even fellow guild members - and I still have 18 pages of friends. I don't get mad, I simply delete. Most of the conversation though has revolved around the FACT that in stealing someone, somewhere looses! It's been proven over and over.
            You know what else is proven? That you guys are fighting against a feature of this game, it was meant to be this way, or why do you think they use seeds instead of giving spirits, like they did with easter eggs?

            I understand that there are losses, but again, that's how the event was designed.

            Comment


            • Actually, Im not fighting against any game feature. I simply delete people -"friends" and "guildies" alike - who value their personal gain over our friendship and go and steal Ancients off me.
              Last edited by Kastergir; 04-15-2013, 01:59 AM.

              Comment


              • I call it as I see it. You play like a 'd-bag' then you ARE a 'd-bag' .. plain and simple ... d-bags.

                Comment


                • People are not "d-bags" simply because you call them out to be. You can call them whatever names, but it doesn't they are that.

                  In fact, it is the exact opposite.
                  People justifying why they steal ancient spirits, and when they get called out, they quickly turn the tables and call the other person "d-bags" and "selfish".

                  I've establish the following facts in my thread:
                  1) At best, the most equitable outcome is everyone gets the same amount of ancient spirits if they had not camped. So, there's no purpose in camping.
                  2) In almost all other situations, the "most active" campers win. When there is someone winning, there is someone losing. I

                  The aforementioned 2 facts are indisputable.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    People are not "d-bags" simply because you call them out to be. You can call them whatever names, but it doesn't they are that.

                    In fact, it is the exact opposite.
                    People justifying why they steal ancient spirits, and when they get called out, they quickly turn the tables and call the other person "d-bags" and "selfish".

                    I've establish the following facts in my thread:
                    1) At best, the most equitable outcome is everyone gets the same amount of ancient spirits if they had not camped. So, there's no purpose in camping.
                    2) In almost all other situations, the "most active" campers win. When there is someone winning, there is someone losing. I

                    The aforementioned 2 facts are indisputable.
                    If you're so worried about your friggin 'virtual' seeds ... CLEAR YOUR FRIENDS LIST FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST (bet you won't cause you like peeps tending your farm when you ain't on) .... if you don't want to do that then SHUT UP ABOUT THE CROP TAKING .. freakin whiners.

                    Comment


                    • I'm not worried about my virtual seeds.

                      If you are so worried about whiners, why don't you close your eyes? Damn.. freaking whiner.. whining about people whining. LOL.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        People are not "d-bags" simply because you call them out to be. You can call them whatever names, but it doesn't they are that.

                        In fact, it is the exact opposite.
                        People justifying why they steal ancient spirits, and when they get called out, they quickly turn the tables and call the other person "d-bags" and "selfish".

                        I've establish the following facts in my thread:
                        1) At best, the most equitable outcome is everyone gets the same amount of ancient spirits if they had not camped. So, there's no purpose in camping.
                        2) In almost all other situations, the "most active" campers win. When there is someone winning, there is someone losing. I

                        The aforementioned 2 facts are indisputable.
                        CondorHero! let me tell u 1 thing . That is a part of a game . If not then R2 would remove the stealing system already , I dont mind or get mad when my friends steal my crops . U got 200 listed friends so the spirits u lost also can gather from other and other can gather from others . So nobody lose nth . Otherwise u can upgrade your farm's land to maximum product output so at least u still can get 10 per seed or even more . Y need to be unfriendly and do such a thing Im not doing sh-t thing like delete or blacklist friends for just over some crops
                        Last edited by R28901959; 04-15-2013, 02:29 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                          CondorHero! let me tell u 1 thing . That is a part of a game . If not then R2 would remove the stealing system already , I dont mind or get mad when my friends steal my crops . U got 200 listed friends so the spirits u lost also can gather from other and other can gather from others . So nobody lose nth . Im not doing sh-t thing like delete or blacklist friends for just over some crops
                          I say nothing about being angry when I got my seeds stolen.
                          I only use math to prove certain things.

                          Why are you agitated over my math?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

                          Comment


                          • Its actually saddening how people STILL choose to ignore the facts you prove. And dont understand that I -and I guess many others - simlpy delete those campers/stealers off my friends List because I have better things to do than sitting in front of my PC all day waiting for peoples crops to ready to be able to break even .

                            2 people camping my Farm cost me 3 per plant = 27. Id need to hit 3 peoples almost fully planted farms JUST when theyre ready to break even. 2 times a day. Sry, cba. As said, got better stuff to do, so rather keep my crops .

                            My friends List -which hasnt been HUGE to start with - went from 9 pages to 5 pages since this event started. And guess what ? My plants still get taken care off, as well as I am still taking care of my friends Plants . I even do it when I have maxed my possible points gain . Why? Cos I am a person who HELPS his friends. And doesnt only have them to profit from them.

                            The best thing is going to come when I have enough Spirits to get the mount. Those peeps who were good enough to NOT be d-bags and steal off me until then...I will let them ALL know I now have what I want, dont need all of my Spirits that much anymore really. And EVERYONE still present will THEN be free to take off me as much as they want. When I decide its good for me. Eat that camper/stealer douches...
                            Last edited by Kastergir; 04-15-2013, 02:54 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              I'm not worried about my virtual seeds.

                              If you are so worried about whiners, why don't you close your eyes? Damn.. freaking whiner.. whining about people whining. LOL.
                              No, you're the one full of himself because he was a mod for 1 month ... ONE MONTH .... not something to be proud of btw. Either clear your list or shut up about it. It's built into the game so either deal with it or YOU can shut your trap.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
                                No, you're the one full of himself because he was a mod for 1 month ... ONE MONTH .... not something to be proud of btw. Either clear your list or shut up about it. It's built into the game so either deal with it or YOU can shut your trap.
                                I have many reasons to be full of myself. Being forum moderator is not one of them.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X