Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    I was lucky enough to be able to learn how to read. So I read my Farms journal. So I know whether people take off my crops, or not. I dont mind people taking off Gold and Kya much rly, if they need it. But only a few do at all. Instead of havin SO MANY friends which I barely even know, I rather have 40, 50 people on my List whom I know. Works fine for me. Why you need to ridicule that ?

    Please dont confuse the taking of normal crops with what this Thread is actually about - the taking off Ancient Spirits. Which is an entirely different beast than taking gold/Daru/kya of seeds bought with Gold.
    U r so dumb just don't know how the system work. The system will not allow your crops to fall below a certain percentage when friends steal. How many people can steal? 3 or 4? So what is the matter for deleting them or blacklisting friends for over some ancient spirits cost some cents really? U can upgrade your farm land to maximum output what? It's just a game come on . I wonder how u have friends in real life .
    Last edited by R28901959; 04-15-2013, 03:19 AM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
      U r so dumb just don't know how the system work. The system will not allow your crops to fall below a certain percentage when friends steal. How many people can steal? 3 or 4? So what is the matter for deleting them or blacklisting friends for over some ancient spirits cost some cents really? U can upgrade your farm land to maximum output what? It's just a game come on . I wonder how u have friends in real life .
      Maximum farm level requires you to have about 100k vouchers or 100k balens.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Maximum farm level requires you to have about 100k vouchers or 100k balens.
        Not impossible to get 100k vouchers .. would take a looooooooong time, but doable.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
          U r so dumb just don't know how the system work. The system will not allow your crops to fall below a certain percentage when friends steal. How many people can steal? 3 or 4? So what is the matter for deleting them or blacklisting friends for over some ancient spirits cost some cents really? U can upgrade your farm land to maximum output what? It's just a game come on . I wonder how u have friends in real life .
          A few cents? Each steal is 3 of your crops 3*9 is 27, that works out at between 89 to 267 balens PER CROP

          Add that up over the event duration... ^^
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

          ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

          Comment


          • Next topic: Protection for crops using Balens. Discuss. :P

            Comment


            • Hero's Call = 35 Seeds, Mount Trainer = 40 Seeds, Rule The Battleground = 21, Warrior's Training = 16 Dungeon Slayer = 40
              Total Seeds: 152.

              Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1,976 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 24 Spirits from farm friends for mount.
              Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 2,128 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or Mount
              Farm level 7-X 15 Seeds per: 2,280 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 120 for One of each clothing.

              I think there's enough to go around where everyone can get the mount free without spending. And where players with level 1-3 farm(even though getting to 4 is pretty easy) can steal just 24 to make it.

              It just depends on how much people over steal or how often you get stolen from.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Next topic: Protection for crops using Balens. Discuss. :P
                don't forget vouchers.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
                  don't forget vouchers.
                  Oh, it's coming... and it's Balens only.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    Oh, it's coming... and it's Balens only.
                    Hell.......................no

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                      Hero's Call = 35 Seeds, Mount Trainer = 40 Seeds, Rule The Battleground = 21, Warrior's Training = 16 Dungeon Slayer = 40
                      Total Seeds: 152.

                      Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1,976 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 24 Spirits from farm friends for mount.
                      Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 2,128 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or Mount
                      Farm level 7-X 15 Seeds per: 2,280 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 120 for One of each clothing.

                      I think there's enough to go around where everyone can get the mount free without spending. And where players with level 1-3 farm(even though getting to 4 is pretty easy) can steal just 24 to make it.

                      It just depends on how much people over steal or how often you get stolen from.
                      Your maths is pie in the sky, I have a level 7 farm, and other than the 5 seeds missed through server downtime I have collected and planted all seeds. I have acquired a total of 841 spirits...

                      I have stolen a few times, but I haven't camped
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

                      ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        Your maths is pie in the sky, I have a level 7 farm, and other than the 5 seeds missed through server downtime I have collected and planted all seeds. I have acquired a total of 841 spirits...

                        I have stolen a few times, but I haven't camped
                        Just be sure to hit all the double days.

                        Here's a calendar I made for another publisher for the event. R2 has the same event quests as I check in game on things in R2 from time to time.

                        HC = Hero's Call
                        MT = Mount Trainer
                        RTB = Rule the Battleground
                        WT = Warrior's Training
                        DS = Dungeon Slayer

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          Oh, it's coming... and it's Balens only.
                          Oh, that is why they made this ancient seed... So that players will realize how bad you will feel when you were stolen, and thus, will have a need for protection against thiefs, using balens only, which means more money.. Now, that is really, really very clever..!!!!!
                          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                          -quoted from R.K.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                            Just be sure to hit all the double days.

                            Here's a calendar I made for another publisher for the event. R2 has the same event quests as I check in game on things in R2 from time to time.

                            HC = Hero's Call
                            MT = Mount Trainer
                            RTB = Rule the Battleground
                            WT = Warrior's Training
                            DS = Dungeon Slayer
                            you're not getting my point, the pie in the sky part is any figure that calculates 0 theft
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

                            ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                              Hero's Call = 35 Seeds, Mount Trainer = 40 Seeds, Rule The Battleground = 21, Warrior's Training = 16 Dungeon Slayer = 40
                              Total Seeds: 152.

                              Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1,976 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 24 Spirits from farm friends for mount.
                              Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 2,128 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or Mount
                              Farm level 7-X 15 Seeds per: 2,280 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 120 for One of each clothing.

                              I think there's enough to go around where everyone can get the mount free without spending. And where players with level 1-3 farm(even though getting to 4 is pretty easy) can steal just 24 to make it.

                              It just depends on how much people over steal or how often you get stolen from.
                              Your math is off way off.

                              1. MAX amount of seeds is 140 not 152. If we only go by the free events.

                              Hero's Call = 35
                              Mount Trainer = 35
                              Warrior's Training = 14
                              Rule the Battleground! = 21
                              Dungeon Slayer! = 35

                              35+35+14+21+35 = 140

                              Now lets move on to what you say next:

                              Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1.820 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 180 Spirits from farm friends for mount.
                              Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 1.960 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or steal 40 Spirits from farm friends for Mount
                              Farm level 7-8 15 Seeds per: 2.100 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 300 for One of each clothing.
                              Farm level 9 - (10 don't know what it gives) 16 Seeds per: 2.240 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 160 for One of each clothing.

                              Not sure where your math is off.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                                Your math is off way off.

                                1. MAX amount of seeds is 140 not 152. If we only go by the free events.

                                Hero's Call = 35
                                Mount Trainer = 35
                                Warrior's Training = 14
                                Rule the Battleground! = 21
                                Dungeon Slayer! = 35

                                35+35+14+21+35 = 140

                                Now lets move on to what you say next:

                                Farm level 1-3 13 Seeds per: 1.820 Spirits without stealing = 2 Clothing or steal 180 Spirits from farm friends for mount.
                                Farm level 4-6 14 Seeds per: 1.960 Spirits without stealing = 2 clothing or steal 40 Spirits from farm friends for Mount
                                Farm level 7-8 15 Seeds per: 2.100 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 300 for One of each clothing.
                                Farm level 9 - (10 don't know what it gives) 16 Seeds per: 2.240 Spirits without Stealing = 2 clothing or Mount. Steal 160 for One of each clothing.

                                Not sure where your math is off.
                                You're off because you're not counting all instances of free Seeds. The initial days of the Dungeon Slayer, Warrior's Training, and Mount Trainer are Double giving more seeds. 2 More for Warrior's Training, 5 More for Dungeon Slayer, 5 More for Mount Training. Equals the 12 seeds you're not calculating that are free seeds.

                                All new quests activate at 0:00 Server time. And then reset again at 05:00 Server. This means that on days that new quests are added ones that aren't Time related can be done during 0:00 Server and 05:00 then again on the same day past 05:00 server when dailies reset. This adds up to 12 More seeds from Mount Trainer, Warrior's Training, and Dungeon Slayer.

                                Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                                you're not getting my point, the pie in the sky part is any figure that calculates 0 theft
                                Yes but it also shows there is a leeway of min 128 spirits for level 4+ Farm lands, not sure why anyone would still have level 1-3 still getting level 4 is pretty easy. I've had 0 stolen from me, while I've taken some from players that don't want their spirits because they've already bought the mount on day 2 of the event. They plant seeds and tell people to steal them.
                                Last edited by Daehawk; 04-15-2013, 10:15 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X