Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
    then why have the friends if they can't share in your crop? just delete everyone and play on your own if you're so concerned about your precious 'virtual' seeds .... d-bag.

AGREED..... don't add me, I share my farm and if you won't share yours, don't bother.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      Taking my ancient = insta delete. No hard feelings; it's just business. For every 10 seeds I lose, I have to pay 89 balens for it. Like you said, it's a zero sum game. I don't need your seeds, and I don't need you taking mine either.

Then play with your ownself . Selfish noob

Comment

• LOl all this ruckus over seeds. I have a simple solution to people who do not want to share... delete your friends list. I assure you, I have deleted the whiners who complain over crops being taken, I plant stuff for guildies all the time. I even have taken it to world chat as to when my crops are ready. It does benefit you to have friends . The crops system is to entice people to care for your farm which in
        turn they energize and revive raising your friendship level. Gaining you stats and exp in dungeons. SO instead of whining delete your friends list. I have went to the extreme to deleting the whiners i see in world chat off my friends list. I also explain if I do not have a good friendship level with you we do not do dungeons together as well.And if many have the bird already it is because they have bought them in the game shop. people think about it ..yeah you lose a few seeds you gain more in friendship by increased stats and exp in dungeons.

Comment

• Well said and finally someone who understands

Originally posted by Shortstuff1 View Post
          LOl all this ruckus over seeds. I have a simple solution to people who do not want to share... delete your friends list. I assure you, I have deleted the whiners who complain over crops being taken, I plant stuff for guildies all the time. I even have taken it to world chat as to when my crops are ready. It does benefit you to have friends . The crops system is to entice people to care for your farm which in
          turn they energize and revive raising your friendship level. Gaining you stats and exp in dungeons. SO instead of whining delete your friends list. I have went to the extreme to deleting the whiners i see in world chat off my friends list. I also explain if I do not have a good friendship level with you we do not do dungeons together as well.And if many have the bird already it is because they have bought them in the game shop. people think about it ..yeah you lose a few seeds you gain more in friendship by increased stats and exp in dungeons.

Comment

• I've noticed no one has sent me negative pm's in a couple days now. Either they are growing smarter or realizing what selfish imbeciles they are appearing to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
              I've noticed no one has sent me negative pm's in a couple days now. Either they are growing smarter or realizing what selfish imbeciles they are appearing to be.
              No. You've weeded out the ones who care about stealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                My attitude comes from the negative pm's people are sending to others when in fact I KNOW they take friends crops when it suits them. You know there is an ancient and well accepted attitude of gleaning from neighbors crops and it's not stealing. I think the game made a poor choice in labeling it "Stolen". I have a right to my attitude and yes they have a right to theirs. I just think they are very selfish and narrow minded.
                Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
                I am very much in favor of helping my guildies with this event, so my farm is open season. Ultimately though, to save stress, it will be easier to plan for getting 10 per crop. Consider anything additional a bonus, but plan for the MINIMUM and it'll help you project out what you need to do (steal, buy a box, log on for an extra event right after midnight, etc). Otherwise it's a little like pinning your retirement fund hopes on a lotto ticket.

For those that plan well, this is doable. If guildies help each other out, then the whole guild grows stronger because more non and low-cashers will be able to get the chocobo.
                This is all fine and dandy as long as those who raid your ancients even as you collect them have that sharing spirit you are so fond of.

Comment

• Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                  You dun lose 1 spirit per person, the players that took from you will only get 1 from every seed you planted, if you planted 9 seeds, he/she will get 1 from each seed with the total of 9 spirits, and the following person wun be able to take from you again from the same plants, so at the end of the day u still can get 12 spirits from each seed you planted.
                  The duration was 12hrs for anceint seeds to grow. You can only plant twice a day. The max you can lose is only 18 spirits per day (btw i dun think u can get that much of seeds per day), guess how many harvest attempts you are given by the game everyday?
                  You are wrong there when it comes to what you are left with: i went to my farm today with two minutes left for my ancients to mature and i collected them as soon as they did. The only thing is, rather than get 13 for each, i only got 9, a total of 36 gone before i could do anything about them. Now that's quick.

Those guys who are all about sharing however, made sure they collected theirs before i could return the favour and show in turn some community spirit. All i'm saying is they won't be doing that again. No whining, no screaming insults or sending PMs. Just deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arktalas1 View Post
                    You are wrong there when it comes to what you are left with: i went to my farm today with two minutes left for my ancients to mature and i collected them as soon as they did. The only thing is, rather than get 13 for each, i only got 9, a total of 36 gone before i could do anything about them. Now that's quick.
                    That also happened to me, seriously, and, well, I really feel bad about it.. But then I don't want to delete any friends, so here is what I did that made lessened the chance of them stealing from me:

1. Plant your seeds in a 'not so obvious pattern'... Example, plant your first seed on the upper right, then plant your next seed on the lower left, then plant the next one on the middle middle left, and so on... That way, the thief will be confused in which plant to click, cause they harvest differently at different plots.. I hope you get my idea here... Oh, take note, please remember how you planted your seeds... I suggest you write it in a notebook, so you will not forget your pattern.

2. Another thing you can do with this is that "don't rush" planting each seeds.... Give at least 4 seconds before you plant the next seed.. With this technique, as soon as the first plant matures, you know what next plant will ripen, and you have to quickly click it immediately, SO that as soon as it ripens, you get it.. Now, please the time interval should not be too long, or else the thief will be able you know your pattern..

3. Make sure you time the harvest time to an event... First thing is you first must know how many hours the ancient seed will harvest, depending on your farm level (just compute it, 12 hours has 720 minutes, so multiply 720 to the percentage of how fast your plant will ripe, depending on the farm level, then you subtract the answer to 720, convert it to hours, then you will now how long your plant will ripe).... After you already knew how long it will ripe, try to time the harvest to some events like bg or wb, or any events you know that people are busy doing it... Try to time the harvest in the middle of that event, so there will be few people watching your farm... you know, you can sacrifice a little time of that event for the spirit...

This works 95% of the time, cause i'm not doing well at clicking, there was one time when 1 person was able to stole 3 spirits from me, and my laptop is lagging a little bit. That time, I was not feeling bad at all, cause only few spirits were stolen, and I just said to that person he's lucky... So I still have friends and I got most of my seed.

Well, I tried doing a thread about this, but still, many people still resort to deleting friends... Well good luck to them.. I hope this helps..
                    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• We've established a few mathematical facts here.

For those interested in my mathematical proof that stealing does not benefit everyone, please refer to my thread. Stealing only benefits yourself.

However, there will always be a few who skirt the proof and resort to names-calling such as "d-bags" and "selfish" in order to get others to agree with them. They guilt-trip players by using personal attacks on them.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• I believe in you coz I am a 9-year-old playing Wartune and so do I have a classmate playing this game ahead of me and this is our only chance of getting the Hawkstrider mount. But we have 0% chance of getting it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                          Taking my ancient = insta delete. No hard feelings; it's just business. For every 10 seeds I lose, I have to pay 89 balens for it. Like you said, it's a zero sum game. I don't need your seeds, and I don't need you taking mine either.
                          You're super duper selfish! You only want them for yourself only for a mount! I
                          harvested ancients already and my virtual friends have no problem.
                          Last edited by Kitwritten; 04-15-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• None of my friends never got mad with me when i steal their crops and then someone steal mine too Should i get mad? No i dont really need to bother for some lost crops . For those selfish kinds better get the ** out and stop all the **** from your mouth.Not happy? Send ticket to R2 and tell them to remove the stealing system then can u do that? U want to delete just do it im so happy to delete u too . So many friend waiting to add too . Not only u in the world
                            Last edited by R28901959; 04-15-2013, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• geez, why did people whinning bout stealed ancient spirits, its easy, you don't like it, delete your crop stealer from your friend list. but never expected them to be your friend again. and miss your chance to revenge

I'am a farm raider (not stealer, because I'm also help taking care of my friend's farm) and I don't care if somebody kicked me from their friend list. just find another. that's easy

Comment

• Originally posted by gendonesia View Post
                                geez, why did people whinning bout stealed ancient spirits
                                Cause they want to abuse the game stealing system and selfish kinds they are . That's all about

Comment

Working...
                                X