Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
    Its actually saddening how people STILL choose to ignore the facts your prove. And dont understand that I -and I guess many others - simlpy delete those campers/stealers off my friends List because I have better things to do than sitting in front of my PC all day waiting for peoples crops to ready to be able to break even .

2 people camping my Farm cost me 3 per plant = 27. Id need to hit 3 peoples almost fully planted farms JUST when theyre ready to break even. 2 times a day. Sry, cba. As said, got better stuff to do, so rather keep my crops .

My friends List -which hasnt been HUGE to start with - went from 9 pages to 5 pages since this event started. And guess what ? My plants still get taken care off, as well as I am still taking care of my friends Plants . I even do it when I have maxed my possible points gain . Why? Cos I am a persone who HELPS his friends. And doesnt only have them to profit from them.
    My thread was made to disprove a fallacy. My thread was neutral-toned. But there are others who went on the offensive because they want to justify their actions.
    When they were proven wrong, they had to resort to names-calling.

No where in my thread, I even remotely mentioned about being camped.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Campers is different parts . i'd not recommend it . But how about u r unable to harvest it and someone harvest it for u . U got mad and delete or blacklist him/her? so then that is just show how the kind u r
      Last edited by R28901959; 04-15-2013, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        My thread was made to disprove a fallacy. My thread was neutral-toned. But there are others who went on the offensive because they want to justify their actions.
        When they were proven wrong, they had to resort to names-calling.

No where in my thread, I even remotely mentioned about being camped.
        I only put that paragraph in to make my point. I really appreciate much what you did in your Thread, and am simply amazed how people ignore that and go on being adamant about defending what theyre doing, badmouthing everyone who doesnt let them.

I simply wanted to make clear that I have my reasons for deleting campers/stealers. I didnt mean to relate it directly to your Post in any way. Just wanted to tell people in here "look, this is why I am deleting peeps." .

Comment

I have many reasons to be full of myself. Being forum moderator is not one of them.
          No, your problem is you made a thread to make yourself look smart and say 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART' .. all you've done is started a thread on a forum to essentially start a flame war between people who share and people like yourself who don't like to share .. now we have 2 threads on the matter.

Take it to the devs if you don't like the way the farm is set up. YOU instigated this, not me. I'm simply calling it as I see it. Sharing is caring and forms friendships that enhance your bonuses in multiplayer dungeons .. ya know the little heart with the + beside it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
            No, your problem is you made a thread to make yourself look smart and say 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART' .. all you've done is started a thread on a forum to essentially start a flame war between people who share and people like yourself who don't like to share .. now we have 2 threads on the matter.
            I've been here for 5 months and not once have I started a flame war. At this moment in time, you're the one who is close to starting it.
            Unified_Serenity (the OP) on this post made a mistake and claimed that everyone benefits.

I wanted to correct the mistake, and what is wrong with that?

You hate on my thread/posts.. allow me to say this, because you think I'm arrogant. This is the source of your hate.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

The Problem with your kind of "sharing" arises when you - or others - use wrong statements to try and guilttrip people into taking part in it. And go around badmouthing people who have a different point of view....or simply proove some justifications wrong. All that has been said is: Its not that everyone profits more when everyone is "sharing" . On top of that, it has been mentioned numerous times that EVERYONE involved in your "sharing" scheme needs to be able to act similarily to everyone else in terms of "harvesting" from others farms. Youre not taking into account different TimeZones, daily schedules etc.

In short: you resorting to negativity and flaming simply because someone has a different point of view on things, and puts it out - or even simply corrects blatant mistakes like CondorHero - ...makes you a Person I wouldnt want to share anything with rly.
              Last edited by Kastergir; 04-15-2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• Im really tired about those complaining about crops stolen in World Chat whole day . Just simple thing Delete all friends then. After that no1 revive or help u weed , Energize ,Bug etc.. Are u gonna dig up your own crops Lmao

Comment

• Strange concept of "friendship" you promote. I help my friends, and they help me. We dont demand payment ( = crops ) for that. I get my farm tended and tend other peoples Farms...and no crops taking involved.

Now, whats selfish?

Comment

Take it to the devs if you don't like the way the farm is set up. YOU instigated this, not me. I'm simply calling it as I see it. Sharing is caring and forms friendships that enhance your bonuses in multiplayer dungeons .. ya know the little heart with the + beside it.
                    Again, how does one "take it to the devs"?

People can post "I EM TEH SMARTEZT MAN ALIEV" threads because, well, it's a forum. He did so, it's accurate and it probably showed some players exactly why stealing usually doesn't pan out so pretty.

If you take issue with two threads on the matter, what can you say about the 27358972985072985703 threads about lag?

And lastly, you instigated most of this recently with "d-bag". When you resort to name calling, you likely will incite a response. I mean you've used it in so many witty epithets about people here that I'm inclined to refer to you as, kurgan 'Master D-Bag' 2001. Too bad it doesn't have that certain je ne sais quoi. :3

Comment

I've been here for 5 months and not once have I started a flame war. At this moment in time, you're the one who is close to starting it.
                      Unified_Serenity (the OP) on this post made a mistake and claimed that everyone benefits.

I wanted to correct the mistake, and what is wrong with that?

You hate on my thread/posts.. allow me to say this, because you think I'm arrogant. This is the source of your hate.
                      I don't THINK you're arrogant, you ARE arrogant. I can see it in your tone which is condescending in an of itself. If you have mathematical proof, fine, but you had to venture into the realm of d-bag-ness with the 'Oh I blacklist whoever takes my crop' in a condescending tone. So I called it as I see it.

Originally posted by Kastegir
                      The Problem with your kind of "sharing" arises when you - or others - use wrong statements to try and guilttrip people into taking part in it. And go around badmouthing people who have a different point of view....or simply proove some justifications wrong. All that has been said is: Its not that everyone profits more when everyone is "sharing" . On top of that, it has been mentioned numerous times that EVERYONE involved in your "sharing" scheme needs to be able to act similarily to everyone else in terms of "harvesting" from others farms. Youre not taking into account different TimeZones, daily schedules etc.

In short: you resorting to negativity and flaming simply because someone has a different point of view on things, and puts it out - or even simply corrects blatant mistakes like CondorHero - ...makes you a Person I wouldnt wont to share anything with rly.
                      I'm calling it as I see it. They can play it how they want and me saying anything won't change that. What wrong statements by the way? Stating my opinion on the matter? I don't need to guilt trip anyone, since they'll do what they want. Also you've already stated you blacklist peeps so I wouldn't want you on my friends list anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kastergir View Post
                        Strange concept of "friendship" you promote. I help my friends, and they help me. We dont demand payment ( = crops ) for that. I get my farm tended and tend other peoples Farms...and no crops taking involved.

Now, whats selfish?
                        Oh u r so sure about 100% people doing that? No wonder u have so little of friends . I have 200 friends who willing to share crops that's make our farm grow faster and more benefit like gold,daru kyanite or even ancient seeds than the one with just so little friends who guaranty not to steal others crops? Lmao Stealing crops is a part of a game . Deal with it otherwise send ticket to R2 to tell them to remove it then. So nobody need to complain about crops stolen anymore

Comment

I don't THINK you're arrogant, you ARE arrogant. I can see it in your tone which is condescending in an of itself. If you have mathematical proof, fine, but you had to venture into the realm of d-bag-ness with the 'Oh I blacklist whoever takes my crop' in a condescending tone. So I called it as I see it.
                          I used the word "camped".

Post #87 on this thread. I make it easier for you to re-read it:
                          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nt-seeds/page9

Now, if you don't understand the difference between camping and taking, I don't have anything else to say.
                          Of course, your next natural question is "how do you know they camp?" Simple, because they send you a "LOL" PM right after.
                          Last edited by CondorHero; 04-15-2013, 03:08 AM.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                            Oh u r so sure about 100% people doing that? No wonder u have so little of friends . I have 200 friends who willing to share crops that's make our farm grow faster and more benefit like gold,daru kyanite or even ancient seeds than the one with just so little friends who guaranty not to steal others crops? Lmao Stealing crops is a part of a game . Deal with it otherwise send ticket to R2 to tell them to remove it then. So nobody need to complain about crops stolen anymore
                            I was lucky enough to be able to learn how to read. So I read my Farms journal. So I know whether people take off my crops, or not. I dont mind people taking off Gold and Kya much rly, if they need it. But only a few do at all. Instead of havin SO MANY friends which I barely even know, I rather have 40, 50 people on my List whom I know. Works fine for me. Why you need to ridicule that ?

Please dont confuse the taking of normal crops with what this Thread is actually about - the taking off Ancient Spirits. Which is an entirely different beast than taking gold/Daru/kya of seeds bought with Gold.

Comment

I used the word "camped".
                              Post #87 on this thread.
                              replied with ..

Ok .. I'm not defending those people. The PM means they're a d-bag too. I'm talking about the guy that just happens to get on, sees crops, and says 'oh, guess I'll take some' .. not the ones who take the time to plan the times out .. they're even bigger d-bags.

Still though .. being d-bags to the 'just show up peeps' still makes you a d-bag.

Comment

• I missed something? How was he trying to show anyone up? He was right. If proving that he was right makes him a bad person, then we need more bad people in this world.

Comment

Working...
                                X