Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yetff View Post
    You're super duper selfish! You only want them for yourself only for a mount! I
    harvested ancients already and my virtual friends have no problem.
    I'm selfish because I don't want your seeds so I don't want you taking my seeds? If I was selfish, I'd be taking your seeds and not giving you any of mine. Obviously you need other people's seeds to complete your own mount and I don't and you're hoping to leech off others. Who's being selfish?

What's funny is that most who thinks stealing is "okay" are non-cashers, and most who thinks stealing is annoying are cashers. At the end of the day that's what it really comes down to. If everyone could afford a mount, there'd be no point in stealing. Stealing only makes sense for those who can't afford the mount but want the mount anyways.

Ya I said it, flame on.
    Last edited by Tranc3motion; 04-15-2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
      I'm selfish because I don't want your seeds so I don't want you taking my seeds? If I was selfish, I'd be taking your seeds and not giving you any of mine. Obviously you need other people's seeds to complete your own mount and I don't and you're hoping to leech off others. Who's being selfish?

What's funny is that most who thinks stealing is "okay" are non-cashers, and most who thinks stealing is annoying are cashers. At the end of the day that's what it really comes down to. If everyone could afford a mount, there'd be no point in stealing. Stealing only makes sense for those who can't afford the mount but want the mount anyways.

Ya I said it, flame on.
      I know more cashers that don't care about stealing then non-cashers. But mostly that's because they just buy the boxes and get the mount and then have their farms open for steals. Depends on your server though depends on the people.

Comment

• just throwing my two sense out there, if I am not on or occupied by all means my crops are free to take, but if you camp my farm for that exact moment in time when my seeds are ready than yeah your off my friends list, that's the gist of it , peace out
        giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
        server 164 brighthollow
        class : archer
        current level : 54
        favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

• Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
          You're off because you're not counting all instances of free Seeds. The initial days of the Dungeon Slayer, Warrior's Training, and Mount Trainer are Double giving more seeds. 2 More for Warrior's Training, 5 More for Dungeon Slayer, 5 More for Mount Training. Equals the 12 seeds you're not calculating that are free seeds.

All new quests activate at 0:00 Server time. And then reset again at 05:00 Server. This means that on days that new quests are added ones that aren't Time related can be done during 0:00 Server and 05:00 then again on the same day past 05:00 server when dailies reset. This adds up to 12 More seeds from Mount Trainer, Warrior's Training, and Dungeon Slayer.

Yes but it also shows there is a leeway of min 128 spirits for level 4+ Farm lands, not sure why anyone would still have level 1-3 still getting level 4 is pretty easy. I've had 0 stolen from me, while I've taken some from players that don't want their spirits because they've already bought the mount on day 2 of the event. They plant seeds and tell people to steal them.
          I take it no one noticed that half those events don't exist anymore, now you get 3 seeds from battleground and 5 from resetting the market 5 times, whcih is a waste of balens and btw, greatly diminished my respect for the game. Event is already pretty expensive, no need for another blatant cash grab. Just IMO, but the event should have stuck to enticing people to participate in game activities, arena pvp was flourishing and the later event where you get seeds for MP is a great idea. This market reset thing is silly.

Also, you steal from me, you get kicked. I wouldn't do it to another person, not a guildee or a stranger, so no you can't do it to me. Normal crops are fair game, but rare/event seeds I ignore and others should do the same. Suggesting you get more if everyone steals is invalid, this assumes that everyone can get everyone's seeds on a consistent basis, which is not the case. Meanwhile, if 3 people steal from you thats -3 spirits per plant that you very well may not get back if you dont happen to be around when everyone else's seeds pop.
          Last edited by gpwartune; 04-15-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• when my crops is ready to harvest and im not there?.... its my fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpwartune View Post
              I take it no one noticed that half those events don't exist anymore, now you get 3 seeds from battleground and 5 from resetting the market 5 times
              Warrior's Training is on as well. 2 from 5 Duels in the Arena.

Comment

All new quests activate at 0:00 Server time. And then reset again at 05:00 Server. This means that on days that new quests are added ones that aren't Time related can be done during 0:00 Server and 05:00 then again on the same day past 05:00 server when dailies reset. This adds up to 12 More seeds from Mount Trainer, Warrior's Training, and Dungeon Slayer.
                Why no one told me this T-T I love you, late but still love you.

Comment

You're off because you're not counting all instances of free Seeds. The initial days of the Dungeon Slayer, Warrior's Training, and Mount Trainer are Double giving more seeds. 2 More for Warrior's Training, 5 More for Dungeon Slayer, 5 More for Mount Training. Equals the 12 seeds you're not calculating that are free seeds.

NO i aren't off.

Here is a fact not ALL manage to do the events between that.

So hence for 90% of the player base will it be 140.

Thats what you have to work with not counting in the little bonus BUG if your lucky.

Never ever forget that when you talk to players i mean i rarely is on to do what you talk about i know it.

Hence i can only go by what you will get like most 90% players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                    NO i aren't off.

Here is a fact not ALL manage to do the events between that.

So hence for 90% of the player base will it be 140.

Thats what you have to work with not counting in the little bonus BUG if your lucky.

Never ever forget that when you talk to players i mean i rarely is on to do what you talk about i know it.

Hence i can only go by what you will get like most 90% players.
                    You are making no sense :/

It doesn't matter if people miss or not those, as long as it's possible to get 2x the first day, he is correct.

Under your logic, if anything happens (like the server down for a day) then even your math is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirAlukah View Post
                      You are making no sense :/

It doesn't matter if people miss or not those, as long as it's possible to get 2x the first day, he is correct.

Under your logic, if anything happens (like the server down for a day) then even your math is wrong.
                      Nope not really what i mean is.

The fact you get that small chance between there is a bug that not always work and it only works on first day when it does.

R2 just to lazy to fix it, not that any complaine but if we go by what would be the actual number for players if R2 weren't so bad at what they do we have 140. and thats what kinda is the norm.

Comment

• I just think it's really funny that out of the 12 players that removed me for camping their farm, at least 5 of them were camping my guild mates farm.

I just hope that if you're against "camping", you never did it to anyone...

Now, I will leave my spirits up for grab to thank all my friends for helping me get this nice mount.
                        Last edited by Eskendal; 04-15-2013, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                          Nope not really what i mean is.

The fact you get that small chance between there is a bug that not always work and it only works on first day when it does.

R2 just to lazy to fix it, not that any complaine but if we go by what would be the actual number for players if R2 weren't so bad at what they do we have 140. and thats what kinda is the norm.
                          It isn't a bug, it's happened with every single event quest since the servers started. Quests are set to start at Midnight Server. The game dailies reset at 5:00 server.

It works on the first day because this is when quests are set to be added to the game. That's why quests end at Midnight, and new ones start at midnight. And you must not of used the forums for any of the other events. Because players always counted the double days. You might want to check out some past posts about the events.

Comment

• We need some farm protection tokens. Hahaha, please make that r2games :P

IGN: SnowVilliers
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: [S82] Beverstone Mount
                            < WARMACHINE >

Comment

• Man can not steal in the farm man can only share the grows me other people man dosent steal them becouse you self can go get frome others farms to.

Farm is build for share me people for get more /e day.

And man can not get the Mount for free if man not share aless 20 a day.
                              Character - Taggen
                              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                              Class - Archer
                              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• what i found helpful and remove all friend from an alt and only add ur main to friends list plant seed when farm is ready let u main steel from ur alt. Just a thought.

Game:Wartune
                                IGN: 1shot/Muffin
                                LVL: 65/52
                                BR: 52k/36k
                                Guild: KingsOfWar
                                Class: Archer/Mage
                                Server: r2 Edena Village

Game: League of Angels
                                IGN: Lovely
                                LVL: 33
                                BR. 20K
                                Guild: Just4Fun