No announcement yet.

People complaining about "stealing" ancient seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have one other math for all stealers who think that doesnt hurt anyone...

My farm is lvl5. That means that i take 14 spirits per seed maximum. When 1 ppl steel thats 13, when 2 ppl that's 11 spirits. Where does one go? In the air. That means that if one player steals there is no harm if you take from him, but if two players stole 1 spirit goes in the air even if you steal from both of them same amount. That means everybody loses even if they steal from oneanother equal half of spirits. In that event only heavy-steelers that camp win(and R2 because of buying if you wanna finish event) and everybody else lose...

I have no problem from stealing gold and darus but this is cripling for players who actually want that mount because they need to invest some baleans into shoping for ancient gift box(a lot if ppl stole a lot from them). I erased quite a few friends because they stole from me despite the warning not to(and some of them are my guildies). I have no problem if i am offline but i was very carefull about event. If i am online and in a sec at farm that means that you are farming from me and that you deserve delete. Have no problem with crops and ppl arent complaining. Quite a few of them are really trying to take my friendship back to steal again. Have a player in a guild that sends me friend request on dailybasis dispite i deleted him because of stealing. I will gladly accept him after event because i dont care who I accept too much, but now, i dont wont anyone to use me on my damage. If i dont steal then dont steal from me. Its that simple...

Comment

• Depends on farm lvl to see if u can get to it w/o stealing or not. Im not gona get to my mount cuz all those the stole from me, so im not happy for that and im not planing on paying for it cuz it's not they entired fault, after all R2 f*cks us with the desing of the event.

Comment

• Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Man can not steal in the farm man can only share the grows me other people man dosent steal them becouse you self can go get frome others farms to.

Farm is build for share me people for get more /e day.

And man can not get the Mount for free if man not share aless 20 a day.
        Now let me see - by your logic there is no theft i the world. After all we all can go to the local store and 'borrow' money from them without their consent. The fact everyone can do something is about the weakest reason there is!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by milmarkopn View Post
          I have one other math for all stealers who think that doesnt hurt anyone...

My farm is lvl5. That means that i take 14 spirits per seed maximum. When 1 ppl steel thats 13, when 2 ppl that's 11 spirits. Where does one go? In the air. That means that if one player steals there is no harm if you take from him, but if two players stole 1 spirit goes in the air even if you steal from both of them same amount. That means everybody loses even if they steal from oneanother equal half of spirits. In that event only heavy-steelers that camp win(and R2 because of buying if you wanna finish event) and everybody else lose...

I have no problem from stealing gold and darus but this is cripling for players who actually want that mount because they need to invest some baleans into shoping for ancient gift box(a lot if ppl stole a lot from them). I erased quite a few friends because they stole from me despite the warning not to(and some of them are my guildies). I have no problem if i am offline but i was very carefull about event. If i am online and in a sec at farm that means that you are farming from me and that you deserve delete. Have no problem with crops and ppl arent complaining. Quite a few of them are really trying to take my friendship back to steal again. Have a player in a guild that sends me friend request on dailybasis dispite i deleted him because of stealing. I will gladly accept him after event because i dont care who I accept too much, but now, i dont wont anyone to use me on my damage. If i dont steal then dont steal from me. Its that simple...
          I noticed the loss of a fruit as well - 3 people 'borrow' from my crops according to the log, but I have 4 fruits missing from the harvest. But remember, according to those trying to justify taking others crops - everybody wins!!!

Comment

• you people realize you attend to others crops weeding bugs ect its your reward for helping

Comment

• Originally posted by R213096083 View Post
              you people realize you attend to others crops weeding bugs ect its your reward for helping
              I havent seen this kind of fighting since....never O_O
              Halloween far away...
              Game: Wartune
              Server: 2 Edena Village
              Class: Mage
              Name: Mary Magdalene
              Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
              Flying with the fishes,
              Or maybe in the Ocean,
              swimming with the pigeons,
              See my world is Different.

Comment

• U all talk about stealing ... but in my guild, funny think happened ... I've been stolen in my first week n' totally lost around 100 spirit ... I feel sad ? " yes I did " .. I try to remove them, but realized that I'm so stupid, n then what I did is stealing, especially to them which are always steal from me ... but the funny thing is the people that I've stolen, getting angry in guild chat n' told to other that I am thief ... sometimes I face question : " If I steal them, they get angry .. but when they steal from me, I mustn't angry " ... sucks it ... basically if U didn't want to be stolen, then don't steal other .. Netherless offline or online, steal is steal ...

Comment

• I hope that you people stealing 12 hour seeds and sitting by the farm to take them die for real.... you are pathetic. I work hard to have you c0ckblockers take my stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
                    I hope that you people stealing 12 hour seeds and sitting by the farm to take them die for real.... you are pathetic. I work hard to have you c0ckblockers take my stuff.
                    Wow wishing death upon someone for "stealing" crops in a video game? Sir/Maddam you need to quit this game and spend your cash on getting mentally help. You need it badly. Also you don't work hard for your seeds. Stop acting like it's a huge deal. You get them for doing quests and if you forget to get them right away then that's you fault. Campers suck I agree but you need to deal with that. Not everyone camps anyway. The ones that camp delete from you friendlist but don't wish death upon them. It is silly and stupid.

Comment

• steal all my regular crops u want, ill never complain... 12 hour special event seeds i wont take from others and you shouldnt take mine... LET ALONE CAMP MY FUC KING FARM TO DO SO. its sad when i plant them in a pattern and u ahve speed clickers sit by your farm and wait for the exact moment to steal me. Go die in a hole. if you steal and act like this in a game 9/10 you do it in real life too. maybe not steal money but something. BE HONEST in life and games.

Comment

• Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
                        steal all my regular crops u want, ill never complain... 12 hour special event seeds i wont take from others and you shouldnt take mine... LET ALONE CAMP MY FUC KING FARM TO DO SO. its sad when i plant them in a pattern and u ahve speed clickers sit by your farm and wait for the exact moment to steal me. Go die in a hole. if you steal and act like this in a game 9/10 you do it in real life too. maybe not steal money but something. BE HONEST in life and games.
                        Do you not plunder others, kill in Bg, gb, arena etc based on that statement?
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Yeah it's stupid that ppl complain about seeds, you kill ppl in bg, gb, duel, arena etc... Taking their chances/items there is no different, IMO those who do those stuffs and complains about seeds are worse jerks then those who just camps seeds. If you so badly want your seeds, delete every damn friend you have and then shut up... Atleast the event is finally over so ppl stop raging about this.

Comment

• Originally posted by yetff View Post
                            You're super duper selfish! You only want them for yourself only for a mount! I
                            harvested ancients already and my virtual friends have no problem.
                            Well that's very nice of your 'friends' then, but i wonder: do you wait and give them time to take some back from you or do make sure they can't get there fast enough? I am guessing (and i don't expect an honest reply here) that you cash them in quickly, because beside the mount, some have gone on for the other items up for grabs. Greed is greed and that is what drives you and those like you. Like some here have said, it does affect other players' game in your 'friends' list, whether you care to admit it or not and please, stop referring to us as being selfish, whining or use other insults, most of us simply resort to deleting you out of our lists. The only ones i see complain like it's their time of the month are those who get deleted.

Originally posted by R28901959 View Post
                            None of my friends never got mad with me when i steal their crops and then someone steal mine too Should i get mad? No i dont really need to bother for some lost crops . For those selfish kinds better get the ** out and stop all the **** from your mouth.Not happy? Send ticket to R2 and tell them to remove the stealing system then can u do that? U want to delete just do it im so happy to delete u too . So many friend waiting to add too . Not only u in the world
                            Then go find more 'friends' to steal from, or should i say to help with their crops, in your community spirited way. You are doing a lot of whining for someone who doesn't mind by the way...

Originally posted by gendonesia View Post
                            geez, why did people whinning bout stealed ancient spirits, its easy, you don't like it, delete your crop stealer from your friend list. but never expected them to be your friend again. and miss your chance to revenge

I'am a farm raider (not stealer, because I'm also help taking care of my friend's farm) and I don't care if somebody kicked me from their friend list. just find another. that's easy
                            Farm raider not stealer (i suppose you meant to say 'thief', but never mind), how you like to see things is and how quickly you think you can replace those so-called friends of yours just shows how much disregard you have for your friends' own gameplay. You are the selfish one and i wonder whether you go about real life treating those around you with such callousness and utter contempt while they have their backs turned as you do in this game. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Right. That's what people are hoping.
                            You get them their mounts by allowing them to steal from you.
                            Then you have to scramble to steal from others so you can make up for the lost in spirits. Or you buy the ancient gift box.

Either way, if you don't allow them to steal, you're branded as selfish and a d-bag. I find that hypocritical.
                            How very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
                              If you're so worried about your friggin 'virtual' seeds ... CLEAR YOUR FRIENDS LIST FOR THE DURATION OF THE CONTEST (bet you won't cause you like peeps tending your farm when you ain't on) .... if you don't want to do that then SHUT UP ABOUT THE CROP TAKING .. freakin whiners.
                              Seems to me you do an awful lot of complaining yourself and your resorting to name calling only thinly veils your own selfish attitude. Guys like you talk about 'raiding' as an integral part of the game, that it's a normal feature that people use; I wonder though, do you have the same stance when it comes to dryad hunting? Hmm...!
                              Last edited by Arktalas1; 05-03-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kurgan2001 View Post
                                No, your problem is you made a thread to make yourself look smart and say 'LOOK AT ME I'M SMART' .. all you've done is started a thread on a forum to essentially start a flame war between people who share and people like yourself who don't like to share .. now we have 2 threads on the matter.

Take it to the devs if you don't like the way the farm is set up. YOU instigated this, not me. I'm simply calling it as I see it. Sharing is caring and forms friendships that enhance your bonuses in multiplayer dungeons .. ya know the little heart with the + beside it.
                                First of all you need to calm down, because you sound a lot like a child in a sweet shop who isn't getting everything he wants. CondorHero did not instigate anything, he merely pointed out some truths about the ancient seeds' quest and i have checked on what he said and i found that having one person 'helping' me collect my seeds makes my job of harvesting enough for myself harder.

I remember this one time having 8 seeds planted and even though i camped the last two minutes ready to collect them, one other player beat me to it with each one of them (i blame the laptop sensor pad ). When i could have harvested 14 spirits from each seed (farm level), i only got 12. This just shows that where there is gain for one person, there is a heavier loss for the other. This cannot be balanced no matter what you guys say to justify your deeds. You know this very well, which is why you camp your own farm as well as that of others, so that you can get the mount and/or clothing and/or other items available. CondorHero did not start this thread to wind up the kindly neighbours who like to harvest their friends' farms (and what nice people they are, i might introduce them to my daughter when she comes of age), but to give some facts on the effects of stealing (that's what it's called in the game, whether you like it or not) and what impact this has on players in general.

You are quick to brand people selfish and use insults, but what shows up most of all is your own greed and your inability to respond articulately and calmly your point, simply because you do not have a point.

Comment

Working...
                                X