Imbalanced BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imbalanced BG

Yes, i have dinged level 30..let's do some bg. Hmm, level 38 player with wings and full clothing set, that's not good. It seems the battleground is preety much imbalanced..at least do some brackets, like 31-35 36-40 and so on, so we can have a chance against the balen buyers. Thanks

There are brackets. 30-39 just happens to be one of them. You are in the very early stages of the game where you are bound to be very weak, even compared to non-cashers just a few levels above you.

Once you start working astrals and guild skills up and get into the 35 pve set from the arena shop, you'll see things change significantly.

Comment

The problem is not the balen buyers, but ppl in higher gear, and impossible dryad hunters. They should make the levels 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 50-69 etc.. That way you don't have people with 3 more skill levels and talents beating the tar out of much lower levels and you don't have lvl 50's wth massive dryad beating someone 7 lvls above them.

Comment

In a later patch the brackets will be staggered randomly up or down 5 levels. So you could be the top dog in one and right in the middle on the very next BG you enter.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaaqen View Post
          In a later patch the brackets will be staggered randomly up or down 5 levels. So you could be the top dog in one and right in the middle on the very next BG you enter.
          That will be interesting, but i still prefer my solution. LOL

Comment

R2 basically doesn't deviate from the Chinese version at all, so I'm just telling you what's coming. Yours may be more fair, but they don't care about that =P.

Comment

Working...
            X