ID:	1735323
    total i got 17 gems equipped

patk lvl 5 x2
    patk lvl 4 x5
    pdef lvl 4 x4
    hp lvl 4 x2
    mdef lvl 4 x3
    pdef lvl 3 x1

can anyone give me some ideas on how to further improve it?
    i may be doing something wrong without my knowlege D:

Obviously keep working your gems, that's a given. Guild skills, obviously always a good choice when you can, they add up pretty quickly. I'm quite certain I didn't need to mention these.

Your astrals, getting the oranges will help. Although it won't help BR any, it will effectively make you better - Refined Goddess Blessing is better, on average, than Illusion.
    (Sure, when Illusion eats a delphic it rocks, but Goddess Blessing is always in effect, every single hit --- I know this could just be an issue of not have the blessing yet)

Based on your medallion I'm assuming you you are not a crusader yet. The insignia purchased mount alone will be 1200 or so BR. Not to mention the increase from the higher medallion (minor, but its effective power is a lot more than the BR gain)

Obviously using more socketing rods to open up every space helps, but being that close to 55, I certainly wouldn't open any more on the 45 gear.

Since we can't see the refines on your gear, all I can say is check for those, try to roll away the worst ones as you can. Figure out what stats you want most, and go for them (Def,str, patk, end, block/mdef/pdef seem pretty solid choices for knights although this all depends on playstyle) Obviously with will destroyer you want to avoid crit as it's totally wasted.
    Again, this goes back to being close to the 55 set, though. It's probably not worth reworking any of the 45 gear at this point, focus on the 55.

I'm missing stuff, Im sure, but should be a good start.

Comment

What are the refinements on the items like?

Comment

i actually wanted to be a dps knight, but unfortunately no matter how much patk i added, i cant seem to be able to kill mages/archers fast enough before i die.

at the moment, my refines are mainly capped with the exception of the rings

Comment

Are your academy skills on par with your level?

Comment

i upped my academy a little, although not too much.

all troop and hero acad levels are at lvl 40

saving my gold for the guild skills at the moment

Comment

But academy uses kyanite, not gold. Or are you saying your town hall and academy building itself aren't levelled?
              My tip: slow down your leveling. That should give you enough time, gold and kyanite to level everything. That will give a good boost.
              With your VIP wheel runs: run it when you have 36 tokens (or a multiple of that), and only with the three gold options (580K in total). Three gold drops guaranteed.

Comment

at the moment im rushing to 55, then all my exp will be put into my talents.

Comment

rushing to 55? why rushing? truthfully speaking your character lacks a lot right now and seeing as u spoke of talents it means u are probably a lv 50+ already. Trust me it doesn't get better at higher level, bgs is a nightmare and dungeons are terribly tough(Seriously those guys are insane). I'd listen to creamy if i were u, have patience and slow your level; at least give your character a breathing chance to be strong for its level.
                  Since Creamy is here i don't need to say anymore, so good luck. Oh and thanks creamy for you and your friends slow levelling guide it was and is really helpfull
                  IGN: Frenzone
                  PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                  LEVEL: 67
                  BATTLE RATING: 113k
                  CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

how u got red color of sword

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                      how u got red color of sword
                      unlockable clothing

and ewwww old threads

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzone17 View Post
                        rushing to 55? why rushing?
                        PvP 55 armor. That said, once that is attained immediately switch gears (stop the xp seeds cold, make sure to raid 5x/day until technologies are maximized, ....)

Even if you do not slow-level (I play as a moderately fast leveler), you need to think about what you're getting for your xp.
                        * Spire is a bad deal if you don't need kyanite or holy seal levels (the fashion shard drop rate is anemic and typically dwarfed by events)
                        * Tree of Ancients is a bad deal if you don't need contribution or holy seal levels.
                        * Catacomb avoidance is strictly for slow-levelers.
                        * solo dungeons: it's probably not worth forfeiting END/DEF potions for experience. If you have skeleton keys to burn, similar reasoning for kyanite and/or crypt keys.

Comment

@Tharlci... 55 pvp armor? really? u guys are gonna base ur strength on that stuff!? well am level 50 using my 40 pve set and i got 37k br (non-casher) i really kick some lv 55+ butts, so to me clothing increases strength yes that's true but i think u need to get strength from other place as well. Spire: i do spire but thanks to a thread about it i don't get experience from spire (thankfully) i just cancel page when i see failure and reload, i get my chests but no experience( if i time it well). TOA: i just energize and leave the chamber. Catacombs: i completed that immediately i got my Templars ^_^, so i blitz it everyday trying to get the horse. Solo dungeons: i get 60 stamina from altar along with 100 from reset that's a total of 160, so i blizt lower level dungeon like serenity lake which gives me alot of keys for low experince. There is really not much of an excuse for someone to be weak in this game, all u really gotta do if u don't wanna spend money is to strategize and have aloooot of patienceO_O or else ure gonna be spending all ur salary on this trying to correct ur mistakes.
                          IGN: Frenzone
                          PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
                          LEVEL: 67
                          BATTLE RATING: 113k
                          CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzone17 View Post
                            Catacombs: i completed that immediately i got my Templars ^_^, so i blitz it everyday trying to get the horse.
                            Woah!

The horse is 6k tokens. There are loads better things you could be spending that amount of tokens on.

Level 50/60 rings/jewels? Legendary shards? level 50 PvE gear components.

I'm level 56. I don't have the horse yet and I won't be getting it for a long while.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

well now that i think about it...right right Ginger as the experience which it gives is too much, but am trying to get my gems to lv 5 right now all are almost lv 5. So when i get them to level 5 i'll stop the blitzing altogether. Oh and by the way, am already trying to get the 50 set, it's just taking a while cos i've got no balens to buy the crystaloids from market or vip to get skeleton keys for summon. But what i don't have in balens i guess i'll try to cover up for with patience.
                              Hope this is a good idea

Comment

Working...
                              X