need a little help to up my BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maximillianazuka View Post
    well now that i think about it...right right Ginger as the experience which it gives is too much, but am trying to get my gems to lv 5 right now all are almost lv 5. So when i get them to level 5 i'll stop the blitzing altogether. Oh and by the way, am already trying to get the 50 set, it's just taking a while cos i've got no balens to buy the crystaloids from market or vip to get skeleton keys for summon. But what i don't have in balens i guess i'll try to cover up for with patience.
    Hope this is a good idea
    Doing the catacombs is a good idea.

getting the catacombs mount before level ~64 is not a good idea.

And I hope your plans for your build work out! *fingers crossed*
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Thanks for the eye-opener Ginger, I'll stop the catacombs run for horse and will only do it for my 50 set( cos i need the tokens)
      and for my lv5 gems. Guess its a good thing i still have my v.i.p trial card...right now i got 211 tokens will use them later in the game to try get the higher lv gems and other cool stuffs from the v.i.p wheel.
      Thanks again for your advise.
      IGN: Frenzone
      PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
      LEVEL: 67
      BATTLE RATING: 113k
      CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzone17 View Post
        @Tharlci... 55 pvp armor? really?
        If you have the insignia, PvP 55 is *much* easier to get than Legendary PvE 40. (That said, my second alternate doesn't do enough arena for PvP anything. He's on Legendary PvE 40 for now...my work schedule is blasting mpd scheduling so I'm not sure when PvE 50/60 is happening for anyone yet. The only thing making him viable in the 60-69 battleground is Delphic Hell Thunder).

Comment

Well, we all have our different plans and ideas am a mage and i think the pve is the best option. Yeah it a lot harder to get compared to the pvp, but trust me when i say "you'll be more than satisfied to have it". Now i can solo heal in spire cos i gain insane rage and i also don't need much clothing.
          I've read a lot of forums about high level dungeons and how pve is the best(if not only) option of clothing.
          Anyway, wish my luck getting my 50 wear before lv 55
          Don't tell maximillian but i've almost got one of the 50 set

Comment

Well...I won't say only but certainly it's a very close call between PvE 50 and PvP 55 in raw damage, and I simply love the rage gain in PvE 40 (for mage), and am looking forward to trying out PvE 50 for a knight. What's definite is that Delphic Hell Thunder is completely impractical in PvP armor for battleground -- and it compensates for about 3k MATK deficit and 10k BR deficit once starting rage is 80+ from prior wins.

Comment

it doesnt matter what i all want to be exact because u all will end up with pve (or u wanna be mad and stick to pvp 55). its the only good step forward.

i usually say to gp from pvp 55 to pve 60. then make legend and then go to harvest for 70.

i see ppl that went for 50 pve and doing well but they are the big cashers. imo going from 50 to 60 and then 70 will take u way longer but...

u and your server need to be up for it to havest 60 pve set with pvp 55. u need people that already have pve (mage, archer)
              • S69 - Corftey ravine
              • H4D3S
              • lvl 76 archer
              • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                imo going from 50 to 60 and then 70 will take u way longer but...
                For a normal speed leveler. yes I agree.

For a slow leveler, I disagree.

It won't make much difference to a slow leveler, if any.

Comment

Awesome reply Huttling

Comment

Moving to Game Discussion section, where this thread belongs.

To the OP: feel free to check this guide compilation I'm working on, should be able to provide you with some sources to help you out: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....de-Compilation

Comment

Working...
                    X